Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 66.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UD-USB Decoders

alexboogaloo - - Temple of the Undamned

Quote from undamned: “2 things: - What is the top jumper set for (5V or 3V)? - To test the decoder itself (no harnesses), hook up only 5V and GND to the decoder, plug in a game controller, and grab a voltmeter. Put the voltmeter between GND and UP and watch the voltage change when you hit UP on your controller. Now go through every terminal the same way for each direction and button signal on your controller. -ud ” They were both set at 5v, I will test with a voltmeter like you suggested soon, t…

• UD-USB Decoders

alexboogaloo - - Temple of the Undamned

Hey guys @undamned , trying to figure out a problem with two new decoders i recently bought from Paradise Arcade. The decoders i bought are the USB decoders that have the 20Pin header with screw terminals. so bought them a few weeks ago and barely got around to making a harness for my Blast City. I made a harness that comes from the control panel of the Cab and splits into two. One goes to the original harness that connects to the buttons, and the other splits into a harness that connects into t…

• Quote from KaPH33n: “Quote from devilyouzhi: “I would estimate around February, but don't hold me to it? hard to say right now with the holidays coming up and people taking their winter break. Adding you to the list now though. ” ” hopefully sooner! Got my paypal ready and waiting

• Quote from KaPH33n: “Quote from KmanSweden: “Cool stuff. Can I be on the list too? ” addedQuote from Blaknite: “can I be added to the list Thanks ” addedQuote from alexboogaloo: “Yo , just wondering where down the list I am and to confirm if its $110 via paypal? ” There's approximately 22 units that need to ship before your turn. It will be $110 shipped for 1 unit if you are in USA. ” cool man, thanks for the reply.

• Quote from KaPH33n: “Quote from DasianWilliams: “Where can I buy the Splitfire? ” Z ” Yo , just wondering where down the list I am and to confirm if its $110 via paypal?

• Quote from KaPH33n: “Quote from Jangofatt: “Damn, I guess I will have to wait for another batch then since I found out about this in June. ” We will get to everyone... it won't take years. I estimate we should get through the entire list of preorders before the holidays. At least that is my goal. Then moving on to do the vs kits. ” wanted to check if I'm going to be able to purchase one of these jamma VGA kits? Commented a bit back to be put on a list, just wanted to verify. Also interested in t…

• I would like to purchase one of these, list I may be added to?

• Quote from TerakRall: “The Dreamcast was direct. ” what kind of cable or VGA box did you use for the dreamcast to vga? Got a link?

• Quote from markedkiller78: “Nice cab and game I did not know you could attach normal pcb feet to the CD drive! I know what I’ll be doing this weekend ” thanks! Yea you cant exactly attach the pcb feet, you need to like remove the bottom cover or something before you can put the the screws in it. The holes used for the PCB just about the same size as the screws for the feet, but I dont think they were meant to go on the CD drive lol . If you need pictures or something i can send more pics , just …

• Quote from West: “Welcome! That Blast looks super clean. Did you do any cleaning/restoration yourself or did you find it that way? ” Thanks! Well I got it mainly just dusty when I first got it from KC. I didnt deep deep clean it lol. What I did was: Take the control panel off and clean that out with some soapy water . Then on the whole outside of the cab I lightly scrubbed the white parts with a Mr. Clean magic eraser. For the insides I used my air compressor from my garage and sprayed every inc…

• Quote from thomas3184: “Quote from DecepticonZero: “So, is this yet another "tested" cab from KC. He's had a streak of these on Facebook in the last few days. Maybe it's time to start checking shit more thoroughly prior to shipping. ” Pretty sure this is same guy from facebook who said it didn’t come from KC. ” yes it didnt come from KC and I dont recall who he said it came from , if he did mention at all. I couldn't help him on FB so I told him to come here for some other suggestions from the r…

• Thanks for the welcome and compliments on the cab guys!

• Quote from djsheep: “Nice looking Blast! Welcome. ” thank you sir

• What's up AP forum!? My name is Alex and I live near Palm springs. I forget how I first stumbled across this website, could've been from a YouTube video or Facebook. I was lurking the forums to just get into soaking up some information on cabs and systems etc. It wasnt till I had questions about mounting some ls32 sticks in my cab and how to put a xbox 360 in it, was when I started to post threads. Everyone has been pretty much helpful in any question I had, which is cool! That being said, I'm j…

• Quote from mr_b: “Been out of cab game for awhile but arent there certain panels that have built in mounts for sanwa and seimitsu? I know there are adapter plates to make the other sticks work. I know back in the day you’d get them from akishop and just order the appropriate plate. ” Yes there are two kinds of panels for sticks. I was told to get an adapter plate but didnt know which one, because they all would seem to make the stick too short to use properly.

• Quote from ekorz: “Wow, bump from the ages... I have LS32’s in one of my blasts right now. I got my repro panels from @alberto1225 imgur.com/a/bPtjT8G ” Did you have to specify which sticks you planned on mounting when getting a repro? Also care to share some pics of how its mounted? Without the joystick?

• Quote from imfuraisoth: “So you were never able to get the LS-32s in your blast city? I just got a blast city and it has sanwas but want to switch them out for seimitsu ls-32s. I didn't buy it because I wasn't sure what kind of plate would fit and I came across this thread. ” No sir, they are currently sitting in my closet lol. I think I need a different control panel to get it to work. Even if there is a plate to make it work with my control panel that I currently have , the stick would be too …

• Quote from ChicksOnLeashes: “Quote from xlom: “My biggest issue with the elgato (and this may stim from the windows updates) is it doesn't seem to keep a stable 60fps (or 59.94 for that matter). Flickering effects that rely on stable 60 will usually either dispear for a frame or two, or become solid for a frame or two. My other big issue is since my CRT is mono, I like to listen to the game audio through the monitor option of OBS. audio will noticeably desync using this method in under 5 minutes…

• How do I know if I have a 3.2 cartridge? Do you mean a dedicated 2nd impact cart?

• Quote from ChicksOnLeashes: “Quote from alexboogaloo: “Good to know there arent any problems using HDMI board like yours. Might switch to that in the future! Glad you were able to get the borders taken off! Did you do it following the way I said? When I stream, I use RCA game audio and a webcam that had a mic. If I have my phone or something playing In the background, i get a lot of feedback (that ringing mic noise) do you ever get that problem? ” The video output could be greatly increased by u…