Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 548.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from segasonic91: “You are really missing the point. Frank is in Australia, not the US. He pays for parts in AUD, not USD. Naturally, he has made a USD price for people on this forum. Of course he will have an AUD price for us! That is his currency. How hard is that to understand? Do you think USD is the only currency in the world and everyone else has to use it to buy parts from China? What difference does "it comes from China" make? Again, Frank is in this country, he will be paying in A…

• Greetings from California!

opt2not - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome!

• Quote from segasonic91: “Quote from opt2not: “Quote from segasonic91: “Any idea on the $AUD price? ” This should depend on what your exchange rate is. I never heard of anyone here giving a different price based on what country you are in, only differences in shipping costs. That would be vastly unfair if the prices varied.Unfortunately you're at the mercy of the exchange rate. ” Well Frank is in Australia, not the US which is why I asked specifically about our price. No idea why you think WE wou…

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “ @opt2not thank you! I'd suggest starting with M72 in your own time. This should be quick for me to smash out as it won't differ much from S16. STV is a little trickier but just as doable. ” I’ll start doing the M72 sprites this weekend. Looking forward to doing R-Type and the other bangers on that system. Stay tuned!

• I don't have any help for ya, I just wanted to say that thing is flippin' cool!

• clean a yoke

opt2not - - Monitor Help

yeah that yoke looks very clean. You don't need to replace the glue if it's still stuck there. If it's peeled off, then you might want to consider it, but if not, leave it as is. you really only need to wipe down the plastic parts with a rag and some isopropylphenol (good luck buying this during these COVID-19 days), and the wire-woundings only need to be hit with compressed air.

• Quote from segasonic91: “Any idea on the $AUD price? ” This should depend on what your exchange rate is. I never heard of anyone here giving a different price based on what country you are in, only differences in shipping costs. That would be vastly unfair if the prices varied. Unfortunately you're at the mercy of the exchange rate.

• If frank decides to support other multi's with this, I'll help build the sprites again.

• I'm trying to wrap my head around upgrading my board to the Lost Cave roms as well as find some definitive info on what exactly is needed to burn for my bootleg board. There's a readme file in the Lost Caves download that contains some info on what to burn, but it mentions a zip file that isn't present in the archive: Quote from From the README: “- bublcave.zip is the ROM set for running the game. It's all you need if you want to play it in emulated form (or burn it onto an original Bubble Bobbl…

• Quote from KingSopz: “What does this chip do allow you to play ps3? ” I think there was an older version of the MC Cthulhu that only supported PS3? Or had more limited console support. I’m having a hard time recollecting. this listing on paradise is targeting customers with those old MC Cthulhu’s

• FYI, MC Cthulhu chips are available at paradise arcade now. I just purchased a couple.

• Quote from FairWitness: “For what it's worth I don't have this issue but I tried to replicate it. I just tested the Saturn with Cotton 2 and everything works fine. I tried using both my Cthulu boards and the Retrobard and it works perfectly with each. I'm not sure where the problem could be. ” Thanks for checking. At this point we’re both stumped, so I’m going to be sending this back to Arthrimus to debug on his end. I’ll post what comes out of this.

• Quote from SmokeMonster: “Quote from opt2not: “Nice edit @SmokeMonster. I see that you’ve pulled back on the aggressive language. I’ll edit mine too. ” Yeah, sorry about that. Keyboard warrior mode today ” it’s all good. We’re all feelin’ some type of way with cabin fever and the like. I also came off too aggressive. My apologies.

• Nice edit @SmokeMonster. I see that you’ve pulled back on the aggressive language. I’ll edit mine too.

• I get what you’re saying @SmokeMonster, I just don’t get it if you’ve already bought a device, put in the work to set it up with the games you’ll actually play, only to get rid of it for another device that gives you a marginal gain of support value. But hey, it’s not my money.

• Ah gotcha. That makes more sense then. Yeah the trailblazers who bought this thing early are probably all set. But I agree about the newcomers. If there’s an easier way to A. Acquire the device, and B. easier to get games on it, then by all means. Maybe this’ll mean the secondhand rheas will hit the market and those who are able to do the legwork to get it setup, it might be a good cheap option for them.

• Huh, people are abandoning the Rhea? Why? I haven’t had any issues with game support. I have every game I would want on that thing, all confirmed working. I followed the image settings posted here by guys like twistedsymphony and never looked back. I’d be interested in hearing more of what games are not running for people. So far my experience with the Rhea has been positive. I don’t even like the creator, so I’m not shilling his products. All I know is it works for me. (ps. Why would you even w…

• Taito Canary Restore

opt2not - - Project Showcase

Beautiful work on this gem! Always loved Canary cabs!

• Quote from goldenpp72: “So I just read most of this topic (which is many years worth of post) and I figured there would be a chance posting here could help. I installed my Rhea today and was excited to give it a whirl but I seem to be failing at any method I try to actually put a game on it. I noted many people here had made Rhea/Phoebe appropriate files for DL, but every link, torrent, etc seems to be dead.. Would anyone be willing to help? ” Just go to archive.org and do a search. It's not har…

• JAMMAizer users: has anyone encountered an issue where if you’re hold a diagonal on either P1 or P2, then press a button, the jammaizer triggers the start button, or locks up controls? I just finally got around to hooking it up to my NAC, and connected my Saturn to play Cotton. Whenever I’m moving in a diagonal and press a button, the game pauses as if I hit start.If I do the same inputs on the Street Fighter collection, during SSF2X, my character locks up till I release and hit another input. T…