Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 456.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [ITALY SITUATION COVID-19]

undamned - - Forum News

Quote from nem: “Quote from Aurich: “Also, we don't know yet exactly how much more dangerous than the flu covid19 is yet, but it appears to be at least 10x, in terms of mortality rates. ” That really depends on how you define dangerous. ” Yeah. The main difference that jumps out is the extra long incubation period where people don't feel sick, but are shedding the virus for a week or more before they realize it. -ud

undamned - - Forum News

People are completely entitled to thinking this is blown out of proportion, but the rub is that we won't know for sure whether it is or isn't until it's over with. As much as self-quarantine is no fun for people at the moment, I think it's a wise precaution until widespread testing can be established and we get a better feel for the actual status. We are only in what I would call "phase 1," though. Phase 1 is where people are willing to cooperate. Phase 2 is where we are in month 2+ and much of …

undamned - - Forum News

Not much has changed for my family and I. My parent company wanted to split staff into 2 groups and alternate coming to work every other week to limit bodies in a confined space, but our site of 4 people is already so limited, they said working from home was at our discretion. Probably the biggest change is for my kids shifting to getting their school assignments online. My wife is terrified of home schooling. I have no idea why. She's smarter and more educated than me, but the thought of teachi…

• Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “So what's the latest on this @undamned? Just found out the buttons on my DS multi are starting to disintegrate, so need replacement ones. Was going to order the @twistedsymphony replacement buttons, but seems you can't order them anymore. Thanks. ” I probably have a few kicking around One of many items I keep forgetting to have a bunch made. Shoot me a PM if you want one/some. -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

undamned - - Temple of the Undamned

Quote from zerox_dogma: “I need buy some infinikeys but are out stock. Where I can buy 5 infinikey . I wrote undamned but never received answers. ” Patience, sir Was that you that wrote looking also for CPS1 InfiniKey? If so, that is the reason for delay. Paradise should re-stocking soon. I'm just waiting for payment before I ship out. -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from suverman: “The soldering looks bad but checked that the infinikey has proper connection with the board. ” Jumper "4" solder blob looks suspect. -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from suverman: “I have an infinikey'd cps2 b board still shows a green screen. Any ideas? This is the 6th installation of infinikey for me and the 5 before ran well first attempt (thanks to UD's design) so I dont think it's an installation issue. I reflowed the solder 3 or 4 times over last few months. ” Which version PCB? -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

2 things: - What is the top jumper set for (5V or 3V)? - To test the decoder itself (no harnesses), hook up only 5V and GND to the decoder, plug in a game controller, and grab a voltmeter. Put the voltmeter between GND and UP and watch the voltage change when you hit UP on your controller. Now go through every terminal the same way for each direction and button signal on your controller. -ud

• Home Arcade System

undamned - - RGB's lab

Quote from ZoomBoy: “So I'm having someone build a fight stick for me. We're trying to determine if we should use USB or DB15 connector for the HAS. It will be a 6-button Capcom style input with coin and start buttons as well. Can the HAS handle all of these inputs via DB15, or should I just have him build it in USB and use the Undamned Decoder? Will be using this on a genuine CPS2 board with the Capcom kick harness to HAS. ” I think it boils down to how you want to use it. If you only ever wish…

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from mthngn: “If one day, the battery is out of order, my game is suicided: OK can I desuicide it with infinitykey, put a battery and get out the infinity key; ” technically yes but I wouldn't recommend it. if you want to revive and go back on battery you should use this method: arcadehacker.blogspot.com/2016…ty-programming-guide.html ” It is possible, but unless you are using hot air desoldering, there's a chance that you may corrupt the stored key when removi…

• InfiniKey-CPS1

Quote from Telpherion: “Hello! Any update on this amazing development? My CPS 1.5 boards are waiting ” Quote from zerox_dogma: “Hi, any progress on this project?? ” Parts for a small run have been sent to my assembler, but no ETA as corona virus fun is underway. Small run is because this is the first time having someone else produce them (I hand built original dozen or so) and I didn't want to risk having a pile of them made wrong. Once first articles are proven, I can comfortably pull the trigg…

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from Thrillhouse: “Looks like Paradise is out of stock in the US - they didn't have an ETA on a restock. Anyone in the US have an extra they'd sell? I'd also be down to do a bulk buy directly if you have any in stock, @undamned ” I have notified them, so whenever they are ready to order more, I've got them. I can do direct sales on 10+ pieces. -ud

• CPS2 Suicide Free Modchip

undamned - - Project Showcase

Quote from Thrillhouse: “Is that a yellow rental board, or an orange South America board? My eyes suck and can see it being either. ” Yellow, but I think I've seen every case color with that stamp. Might as well read, "this might be a mismatched mess, but dont worry guys, it's official!" -ud

• CPS2 Suicide Free Modchip

undamned - - Project Showcase

Quote from Raph_friend: “Did you know that had a time that they din't care about case colors? My first BR Marvel Super heroes was green, with a paper stick fake label, and below was a Night Warriors orignal label and again was a SFIIX Jap label. ” South America Capcom was wild west Also, unique stamping on many: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…c5c784b2391222cb3a8a1b560 -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from Cat: “In the past 2 months, I bought the power A fightpad for XboxOne and PS4 and have them shipped to you. May I please kindly ask how is the work coming along to have these 2 fight pad supported in your Undamned DB15 decorder? ” I have not made any firmware changes since receiving them. I have been busy with some hardware manufacturing support but I think in a couple weeks I will have time to get back to firmware update items. -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from ChuChu Flamingo: “ @undamned have you ever disabled button 4 on a HAS supergun version 4 using a brooks UFB? Manual states to hold DB15 pin 4 (MVS D) button on power up of HAS. Only question is can your undamned usb decoder do that? I can't get it disabled on UNDAMNED USB Decoder - ps4 controller or brooks UFB arcade stick. The HAS disables button 4 if I plug in a real neo geo db 15 controller and hold mvs D button. Tl;dr can't do raging demon inputs on vampire savior. ” I don't own a…

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Any chance next firmware update can include ability to remap start and coin (although coin is less important) to regular 1-6 buttons? Start is used as an action button on a few games, and coin will help games where in 4 player mode, the coin shut is locked into a certain character. I've asked RGB to do the re-mapping on the HAS, but unfortunately, he's out of remapable slots on his chip. I'm hoping you can do it on yours instead! ” I really don't have any plans to do that…

• UD-USB Decoders

If anyone tried buying from Paradise Arcade since last week and got the "item no longer in stock" notice on the product page, it's likely because they were put on hold while Paradise was out of town for Frosty Faustings. Back up now: paradisearcadeshop.com/home/el…undamned-db15-usb-decoder I have a few international orders I need to ship, but other than that, I think we are pretty well caught up after the drought - EDIT - Paradise currently handles the manufacturing of the screw terminal version…

• UD-USB Decoders

USB Decoder has a power controller for its own +5V USB output, so supergun +5V will never be hard-wired to your PC USB +5V. -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from opt2not: “Quick sanity check question: I have a couple older decoders I bought off you at Evo about 5 years ago. I haven’t upgraded the firmware in all this time. Can I go straight to upgrading to the latest firmware, or do I need to gradually update through firmware revisions to get the most up-to-date? ” No worries, just jump to latest -ud