Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hello, mine is doing the same. I am quite sure I plugged in a not working motherboard and this create the problem I will post here update if I will be able to fix it. I have already replaced one big diode UF5408 which was faulty I think I have to replace even the tda1675a and maybe the fly Please be kind to post any update if you have!

• Sega Mega-Tech Repair Log

mar.vetto - - User's Repair Logs

I love mega tech and I play it a lot I have been able to hack megatech cartridges with many megadrives game, just changing some pinouts and program eproms with games i want I till have some mega drive to megatech adpater that make me able to play most of mega drive games on megatech But I am not able to play my favorite game on megatech, game is NBA JAM, i tested all version from japan to Usa to Export but seems there is something on Megatech motherboard that stop NBA Jam to work, game start and…

I have found the site again, here it is: kyotani-hobby.blogspot.it/2010/03/03.html

Quote from yavuzg: “Quote from ShootTheCore: “... Hope you're enjoying the board! ” You know, I still do not know what to do with this board. One option is to consolize it, make a plexiglass case, put a small LCD on top of it for the game menu etc... Would be a good project but personally I'm not so into consolizing arcade systems. Also to just play games, my other Genesis + Mega Everdrive is more convenient than a 2-3 Kg bulky giant consolized mega-tech. Other option is to plug it in one of my …