Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thanks. Just received it earlier today. Can't test it right now unfortunately.

• Just pre-ordered one with all the upgrades. Can't wait! What is everyone playing on the 360 besides Cave shmups? I won't have my cabs tated so debating if I should even try to find PS360+ for 360 support.

• I haven't received it yet so I can't test. I was just wondering if someone that have one knows if it have the same pinouts for the kick harness as the REV B.

• So it's a little over 3am and won an auction for what I thought was a rev B board. Does anyone have any info on these?

• Can't wait for these to be released again.

• Universal JAMMA versus kit

glocknyne - - Project Showcase

Can I be added to the list please. Thank you.

• Monitor is $169.99 at the moment. LG 32MP58HQ-P 32-Inch IPS Monitor with Screen Split amazon.com/dp/B01BV1X9DG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_.ixJDbV6GTADA

• Quote from epicpwn: “Quote from glocknyne: “Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “Wowww....That exact solution (that looks like stock monitor) is highly needed for modern (PC/Consoles) arcade type gaming at higher resolution than 1080p and MAME with the right CRT filter. A 4k monitor would be the way to go. ” With Freesync, you'll even play the games with the correct refresh rates. ” Oh good point. Would this also work for G-sync monitors? ” Yup. No screen tears and with v-sync turned off, less input lag.

• Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “Wowww....That exact solution (that looks like stock monitor) is highly needed for modern (PC/Consoles) arcade type gaming at higher resolution than 1080p and MAME with the right CRT filter. A 4k monitor would be the way to go. ” With Freesync, you'll even play the games with the correct refresh rates.

• NESICAxLive2 on TTX2?

glocknyne - - Taito Type X

Quote from atrfate: “to just buying a new gaming pc, slapping your fio card in it, then everything would work as you stated your only goal is to play it on a cab ” This is something I want to do. I don't have a Fast I/O card at the moment. But when I do, what port on my motherboard do I need to have so I can connect a fast I/O into it? Thanks.

• UD-USB Decoders

glocknyne - - Temple of the Undamned

Quote from undamned: “ While parts are coming in I'd like to focus on firmware updates for some sticks that are not compatible (some Qanbas, some Horis, Victrix, etc.). -ud ” Crossing my fingers that the Brook PS3/PS4 fighting board compatibility will be part of the next firmware update. Thanks for your work.

• Quote from Darksoft: “1st Post updated with 2 new images. ” Thank you!!

• UD-USB Decoders

glocknyne - - Temple of the Undamned

Quote from undamned: “Quote from glocknyne: “Sorry for the noob question but my 2 USB decoders won't work unless I hold onto 3P when turning it on... would updating the firmware fix this problem? I thought I updated it but I'll try it again. I am connecting my Brooks ps4+ fighting board into them. Thanks ” Is it a Brook Ultimate Fight Board? I do recall those not working on one mode (XBONE or PS4, don't recall which). Likely holding 3P puts it in the mode that works. That is on my todo list (get…

• Quote from acblunden2: “I have both of the older versions of SCSI2SD (green and red versions). Plopped them in this past weekend and noticed they did not work. Reformatted the 4gb and 8gb SD cards in both of them. Still no action. Plugged in the ATX power cable into them drawing power from the CPS3 mainboard. Still would not work. Both were connected with the OEM extra long 50 pin SCSI cable. Decided to try an optical drive. Boom, on the optical drive worked. On a hunch, I swapped out the OEM ca…

• Itead have the 5.0 in stock. I just purchased another. If this one doesn't work, I'm going to give up and sell both of my 5.0.

• Quote from Wraith: “as for your other question, I used this one with my acrylic case. It’s 16” but doesn’t give me the best fold. I almost would have liked it to be a little longer but it’s fine. It all depends on what case you use. ebay.com/itm/NEW-16-50-Pin-SCS…SPSFirstClass!21012!US!-1 This is all you need with cps3 and scsi2sd, you do NOT need to connect the molex power supply cable like the CD player ” Im assuming scsi2sd 5.1 wouldnt be able to fit your plexi or jasens plexi case.

• Quote from Darksoft: “@glocknyne check this thread and posts: replacing scsi cd-rom drive with scsi sd card adapter? ” Hi, I'm pretty sure I got all the settings correct. I was able to use HDD Raw Copy Tool on a different computer on another SD card and still doesn't work. Do you guys think my SCSI2SD pcb is the problem? When I open the SCSI2SD monitor tool, it fails the SD test. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…62f6d8b7c1e21d14bcaaba9e8

• Hey guys. Sorry, another noobie here. When I boot up the motherboard, it gets stuck at the "now reading the CD-ROM. Please wait..." screen. Any advice? Here are some things I've done. -change to CD-ROM, 700mb in the SCSI settings -enabled parity and change SCSI id to 1 -used WinHex to clone the image file to the SD card (is it normal for the SD card to have weird letters and characters for the files and folder?) Things I noticed. -tried to copy the image to SD card with HDD Raw Copy tool but fai…

• Defective motherboard?

glocknyne - - Capcom's CPS-III

So I received DS repro card and I am still getting that screen. Hmmmmm Edit: Think it is working now. I will update in a bit. Edit: So I finally got the carts to boot! Thank you guys. I have another problem but I'll post in the sd2scsi thread.

• Defective motherboard?

glocknyne - - Capcom's CPS-III

I'll try it tonight and see if it works. One question, if you power on a cps3 motherboard with no cartridge, what is normally on the screen? Thanks for trying to help guys.