Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The weakness is encrypted operation will no longer function IF the battery inside the custom 68K fails. Most deal with this by changing the custom 68K CPU for normal and replacing the encrypted ROMs with decrypted versions.

• UNI-BIOS 4.0 now free

jassin000 - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

Quote from andynumbers: “UniBIOS is still useful for those of us that like to collect and play original MVS carts. ” True, for OG cart users... For multi Boyz its pointless.

• UNI-BIOS 4.0 now free

jassin000 - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

Best thing about Uni4.0 is the mix and match feature that actually makes the Chinese (crap) multicarts worth owning... Too bad its about 12 years late to the party, aka we've all moved on to the superior DS MVS multi and we need NONE of the features offered by UniBIOS now.

• [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19]

jassin000 - - Forum News

Quote from penrhos: “don't forget this was known about Back in December 2019 and was kept quiet for several months. ” November according to some of the doctors in China who first took samples. This isn't a racially motivated statement, as I don't have a problem with Chinese people... But... Fuck you China, if I have my way you'll be held accountable. The world should be pissed, at YOU (I know I am)! Z

• Quote from SmokeMonster: “You have to "make" Redump work, and that's the issue. Well, and the lack of a real menu, the price, the availability, the convoluted folder setup, and the lack of updates to support scene dumps after all these years. ” I know, I like that PSIO is just adding some additional files (CU2) at most (to an original/pure Redump BIN/CUE). The menu works just fine, but yea you need a PC. Quote from SmokeMonster: “Satiator appears to have all of this solved. ” It can't play the t…

• Quote from opt2not: “Huh, people are abandoning the Rhea? Why? I haven’t had any issues with game support. I have every game I would want on that thing, all confirmed working. I followed the image settings posted here by guys like twistedsymphony and never looked back. I’d be interested in hearing more of what games are not running for people. So far my experience with the Rhea has been positive. I don’t even like the creator, so I’m not shilling his products. All I know is it works for me. ” I …

• I have a nice Rhea collection, and I live in Nashua NH... If you send me a 32GB SD card I'll clone my card for you. Same for PSIO.

• Arcade PCBs output a wide range of sync timings. Most LCDs only want 60.0hz with some minor tolerance (say 59.0hz-60.1hz). A device like a DVDO can buffer something like 54.88hz out to an even 60.0hz. wcqFYRq.jpg However this comes at the cost of at minimum 2 frames (16ms) of lag. They also are hard to find today and not cheap when you do. I would recommend a freesync/gaming LCD like a BenQ that supports all sorts of different/wacky timings. Naturally an OSSC is also required to line double 240p…

• Only one I have handy is MVS (I'm at work) but this is a good one to share because MVS will sync with Taito LCD raw (no DVDO needed). Neogeo: - Pre/Post Coast 3 - H. Threshold 10.0+ (or until lock, some games need a little extra) You'll also want to play around with front/back porch settings to center the image, I didn't bother to record mine. I did manage to screen shot all my DVDO settings for Midway boards (these are the hardest to get working as they require massive adjustment to both OSSC a…

• Quote from Derick2k: “OSSC is amazing for what it does, byt again it was not intended for arcade boards. ” Just setup profiles for the boards you want to play (yes it can't hold more than 10 at a time, but still most boards don't actually need super unique settings). I have one I just call "15khz JAMMA" that works for 90% of my games. Then a "Midway" a "MVS" and finally a "Taito F3". The biggest issue with using the OSSC is the strange sync rate of some arcade PCBs. VLX monitor is very strict, a…

• Quote from nem: “It's hard to add that kind of detail with just one color in super limited space. ” Looks like you nailed it (updated the original post, don't think I didn't notice) I approve/its better than mine.

• Quote from rewrite: “Where is/was this? ” I thought KC had one... But it was incomplete (just scaler and harness no interconnect). I'm sure they are long gone now (even partial). Quote from rewrite: “@Derick2k 's for a good chunk more than that. ” Yea he is a buddy so I didn't want to call him out for price gouging @invzim 's Jammafier is the best way to get controls now days, for scalers I still like the OSSC... But as Zim points out the Retro A1 is better than Taito's own offering. Basically t…

• Quote from tengugurl: “But was there a quick disconnect to plug the new fan in or was it cut/solder in? ” mine is cap crimped (so no worries about cutting). fusKmaK.jpg

• Quote from tengugurl: “does anyone know if there is one or has anyone replaced a fan in their Vewlix ” I believe @Derick2k replaced his fans, far as I'm aware they are just 12v two wires (power/ground). You can use three prong fans, the 3rd is speed control which is not needed here.

• Quote from nem: “Wasn't able to add the studs without it looking like crap. ” Yea I had the same problem, I did included a few of them and thats why my version is so messy. I like how you were able to preserve the cleanness of the lines dividing the text (top, middle, bottom). However what I don't like is your "T"s, if you look at the original the Ts are suppose to look rundown almost dripping with filth at the bottom. In your version they look like triangles they are so clean, also they are NOT…

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “I have Moonwalker. ” Same... I would suggest switching over to the decrypted ROM set and replacing the custom 68K with normal. While its possible the new multi will be able to use original encrypted ROMs... I suspect the first/beta versions will use the much easier to implement decrypted sets. Quote from AlxUnderBase: “have a great system18 board on a great price ! Can be this board used ! 207$ ” I'm sure it could, and that is a great price. But he's already got one... tum…

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “Which platform in particular? Would be difficult in the sense that I only own the CPS2 and S16 multi. ” Let us look towards the future! @Apocalypse is making Sega System 18 multi a reality. If we start now, the screen and art files for this NEW multi can be available on day ONE. If @Frank_fjs needs a S18 motherboard we can start a Paypal donation fund to raise this money for him. I will pledge 50$, I know these are games are hitting the 300$+ range, and I wish I could do m…

• Quote from Smurph: “Of course, I totally get it if you don't want to hassle with that for a hobby project also lol ” IF @opt2not and @nem didn't do such an amazing job reworking some of these to 64x32 I would be more inclined to agree. Even for a perfectionist, you eventually reach a tipping point where the advancements are too incremental to justify the effort required to implement them. Now this is coming from someone who doesn't code for a living... Maybe @Frank_fjs would be willing to share/…

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “Alas I will add mounting holes to get the sheriff off my back. ” You know how I am when it comes to perfection. thumb_anything-less-than-the-best-is-a-felony-vanila-53432890.png Ice ice baby, too cold too cold!

• heh... Yea I actually already knew that... I was waiting for @Derick2k to see the error of his ways. Better than this one (cuz of the switches)... IspLuok.jpg But they both suffer from the same problem/issue, no mounting holes. Aka can't ever be mounted properly. TupOxKm.gif Sorry, but JNX even with jumpers still bests ALL others (and is the only version D can/should support).