Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm struggling with Google Translate here - This emulates the card reader, so I can feed F-Zero AX pretend card data and unlock content.. is that correct? Is there an English guide and ordering link somewhere?

• Operating System Not Found! (?)

aj2k - - Sega Lindbergh

Thanks so much both - I’ll give those things a try!

• Operating System Not Found! (?)

aj2k - - Sega Lindbergh

Hey all, I bought a yellow Lindy multi a while back, and it’s my own fault, but I didn’t boot it up at the time it arived as I was busy with other projects, and I guess was saving it as this should be one of the easier systems to get up and running! Now my Naomi can is all up to spec, I plugged it in, and got a ‘Operating System Not Found’ message in the top left corner. The fella that sold it to me sent a video of it Working I seem to remember, so is there anything that could have broken in tra…

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Quote from Tyranix95: “Any android/darksoft plans for something like this? Might be cool. ” Nope. Not going to happen from either. Sorry. ” What if this was crowd-funded? I understand it, the will is just not there after what happened with the Lindy Multi. (which is understandable) It's different tech, but technically possible surely? If the money was right, could the community make this happen?

• F-Zero AX Wheel Project

aj2k - - Walsdawg Arcade Discussions

@nonosto @Mitsurugi-w - See attached ! It's about shifting the center of gravity when the vehicle is in the air. While widescreen would be nice, there's something about playing this awesome game as intended on Triforce.

• Looks like I found one! How it connects to the wheel itself, I’m not quite sure... Lots of the SEGA shafts I’ve seen have more ‘teeth’ than the 6 here, but Daytona 2 for sure looks like a match from the manual. Will see when it turns up!

• Confirmed that the Y-axis is handled by a VR in wheel unit itself - so I just need to hook those up to the analog inputs for P1 AD1 on the I/O board, and I should be set! arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…a00ff9da144af9229140f0324 So, now how do I mount this thing... I guess I'm looking for a shaft that has these teeth for turning this... arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…a00ff9da144af9229140f0324 I can commission a custom part if needed. But perhaps it exists in other SEGA machines? There seem to be …

• Quote from nem: “I meant the F-Zero wheel tilts up and down. Not sure how you're going to pull that off with the other wheel. ” Oh, I actually have the FZR-2500 wheel - that's the point of the project, to mount this beast in a secure and playable way. I believe it handles the the vertical tilt and extra buttons via the connector seen here in the photos... but not sure. Need to confirm, but it looks like that all happens inside the wheel. The tilt up and down I think is analog, and connects to P1…

• Quote from nem: “How are you going to handle pitch with that wheel? ” Good question - Do you mean to adjust and set the perfect sensitivity?

• Hey there! I’ve been asking n00bie questions all over the place the past few months, in my quest to get my F-Zero wheel up and running on TriForce. Rather than try and bother people with PMs, I thought I’d try and detail my hopes and dreams here! While I’m new to all this, I have managed to recently restore and upgrade a Naomi Universal Cabinet to support working N1, N2, TriForce(both types), Chihiro Type 3 and Lindbergh Yellow, was well as fitting and wiring up full 2-Player controls and Gunboa…

• Hi all, I'm trying to find a power cable to connect up my RingEdge2 (not that I have any sodding games for it at the moment!) I THINK the RingEdge has it's own PSU inside, so the 'see if it works of blows up' option I guess is to cut the end off a figurer 8 plug and stick a vhr-3n connector on the end. Thought I'd ask here first before I resort to that! Looks like the spacing is for a 3 pin connector, but there's no ground in the middle. I have a Naomi Universal that I'll be using with it (RingE…