Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wargods CF and Boot Rom

dremcast - - Midway Systems

hello i have a wargod board whit bad hdd is thi kit make my board load the game again ? kits include all? cable cf and adaptor? just plug and play? if yes im on it and want another kit.

• Hello I have origibal taiko 12 Asian Edition how can u update to unlock system to use other version. Also I have system 256 multi dongle where can I find 13 and 14 game and dongle info ????

• I need one I sent u private and post here please let me know if still some left

• Hello recently I bough 1 time crisis 4 deluxe machine but sadly both cpu are dead I change for standar 256 system now have video but game won’t boot saying error msg . I know time crisis 4 use super system 256 but . Are there any way or any modification allow me use standar system 256 to as replacement cpu ??? Or something ???

• i got mine last week test it and work great now im playiog sould calibur 3 in my naomi whit system 256 amazing wokr easy to use a great instrucions CRISTAL CLEAR thnak u a lot.

• i have original disk i also extrad chd mame but is a cd and dont let me write as a dvd. should i write as a cd and test on the system 256? i also insert original disk in my pc dvd writer and dosentr read i thik is too scratch. what could i do? well today i try diferents dvd writers and my old hddvd and blyray combo from lg read the disck even witch the scratches and made a iso file size 500 megs like the mame one but like a dvd image and write properly this afternoom will test and report here

• Hi briZzo thank u a lot I’m wishing for the 256 multi dongle . I have one question/favor i have some system 256 games teken 5 dr kinimuman gundan and super dragon ball Z all Original including dongle but super dragon ball z is to scratch and game got freez after a while I try to copy or download but now way I test many computer dvd drivers no one of them work and can not find the iso file . Do u have and iso of this game ?? Or know where to download it ?

• I want one usb dongle multi for system 256

• Hi i have some system 256 games whit his dongles 1 teken 5 dR 2 super dragon ball z 3 gundan game 4 wrestling game well dragon ball z i think its have so many scratches and game some times work and load great and some time no i make some test and download some games from mame places in chd and convert to iso then record to a dvd and whit my original dongle work great. but i can not find super dragon ball z to download and when i try to make a copy of my original dvd dosent work any body know how…

• system 256/246 isos

dremcast - - Namco System 246/256

Yes I use that command and I got a raw file uncan just rename to .iso and record on DVD I allredy taste and work great. Any body know a web whit all system 246/256 Mame chd I find some but only a few games there Not all for example in emuparadise I can only find tekken 5.1 chd file other version like 5 or DR only small files

• system 256/246 isos

u are completly right chd i was using was bad i download new one and now i have a raw file of 4,5 gigas i can record now using ultra iso as dreygor told me right?

• system 256/246 isos

ok let me check but what i should write chdman extractraw -i blah.chd -o blah.cue -ob blah.bin like that? i try that one chdman extractraw -i blah.chd -o blah.iso and said error reading sc2.chd: read error

• system 256/246 isos

hi i have some system 256/246 games but some of then are too scratches and dosent work properly are there any way to download isos fo this games to allow me use whit my keys? i have tekken 5 dark resurection some times read errors and some time runs soul calibur 2 dosent read one wrestling game dont remember name some time read some times no i download mame chd of this games but i try to covert from cht to bin and cue whit this comand chdman extractcd -i blah.chd -o blah.cue -ob blah.bin but sai…