Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 45.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Home Arcade System

darhgo - - RGB's lab

Gotcha! I appreciate the clarity. Thanks I'll try some stuff out but probably stick to the CRT for those odd ones.

• Home Arcade System

darhgo - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from Darksoft: “@jassin000 that's all very sexy Nice collection. ” Thanks DS! Wasn't really fishing for a compliment on my collection when I tagged you (but I'll take it anyway).Rather I've been singing the praises of your work on the SF3-3rd version A throw patch... It's fantastic! I guess I can understand tourney players not accepting what could be described as a enthusiast "hack" but for home use its golden. Quote from darhgo: “They do display on my tv, a TCL 4k p…

• Home Arcade System

darhgo - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from zionfarm: “Ahh I see thank you for the input as I didn't see a use for it. ” Thats 100% correct!Unless you have a F3 you DON'T have a use for it. Quote from xtrasmiley: “Make sure your HAS is on 75ohm and Csync is set to buffered and try AV1. ” Buffered won't work with every PCB, in fact OSSC tends to dislike buffered/regenerated sync honestly (it also dislikes stripped syncs).I recommend always starting with unprocessed, then moving to buffered and finally rege…

• Strange daughter boards of ST-V

darhgo - - Sega ST-V

I tried removing the kick harness one, and the board wouldn't boot. Is that normal?

• Home Arcade System

darhgo - - RGB's lab

hey! Ok finally able to sit down with this... I have the 8 pin to Db15 cable provided and the bnc breakout. What’s my best option to get this into an ossc? Or scart into my gscartsw? Quote from jassin000: “ Quote from Frank_fjs: “It's not the LPF that makes a difference here, it's the sync level ” Right, exactly why I told him to make sure both 75ohm and sync was raw (not buffered or regenerated).I suspect he had it set to regenerated, and the OSSC was dropping sync not frames. Long story short …

• STV Multi Label

darhgo - - Sega ST-V

Does anyone print these for sale? I have the 3D printed she’ll. Thanks!

• Home Arcade System

darhgo - - RGB's lab

Thanks for all The help! I will definitely report back!

• Home Arcade System

darhgo - - RGB's lab

I’ll double check this weekend when I get home. I bet the vga is bypassing sync processing and that’s my issue. God I should have asked here initially. I have a 14L2 that’s perfect and the ossc is going into a TCL 42s605 that accepts everything the ossc sends out.

• Home Arcade System

darhgo - - RGB's lab

What I’ve had issues with: RoboCop Captain America and the Avengers Karnov Sly Spy I’ve been discussing with Coury from MLIG, he was having similar issues with the OSSC scart input and it cleared up switching to the VGA in.

• Home Arcade System

darhgo - - RGB's lab

I have several Data East PCBs that run at 54.91hz and frameskip over an ossc using scart Evidently using the VGA in on the ossc solves this, but I’m not sure if there’s any different between using a mini din to vga cable vs getting this hd15 board.

• --> STV Cartridge Sales Thread -->

darhgo - - Sega ST-V

Where should I keep an eye open for the lcd?

• Home Arcade System

darhgo - - RGB's lab

I’m trying to get the has into the vga port of my ossc, evidently that handles odd refresh better of some arcade pcbs.

• Home Arcade System

darhgo - - RGB's lab

Hey is there any way to get one of the VGA hats for the HAS right now?

• have you guys noticed any issues with the usbgdrom? I know there's an extra layer of software in there, if i understand it correctly?

• ST-V Black Screen

darhgo - - General Arcade Tech Help

Thanks! Did you reflow all the larger ones?

• ST-V Black Screen

darhgo - - General Arcade Tech Help

Hey guys! Picked up a ST-V mobo in a lot, and on inspection it looks ok. Hooking it up, the LED lights up and black screen. I've come across two repair logs online: one said to reflow both SH2 chips, and then also discharge all the caps. Can someone explain how to discharge the caps? I'm gonna hit the reflow tomorrow, as well, and will update!

• Is there something like that? I do have a Framemeister also, would that regulate it perhaps?

• Hey guys! I'm having an interesting (sort of) issue with a Captain America and the Avengers PCB by Data East. I'm running it through a HAS supergun and into an OSSC, into a TCL 43S405. It's hitting the OSSC at 15.62KHz and 57.44Hz. It works fine into the PVM, but there's a ton of tearing and frame skipping on the flatscreen. Anything I can do? Thanks!

• Hey guys- Still a relative newb to pcb repair, but not to electronics. I've done a fair bit of work on pinball PCBs and cartridges, which are a little simpler. Successfully repaired a captain america and the avengers, and my latest fix is sly spy by data east. I've got duplicated sprites, which from my research seems to be an addressing issue? I've been googling and reading threads, but I'm unsure how to actually troubleshoot that? Also having sound cut off about 15 seconds into attract mode, bu…

• Home Arcade System

darhgo - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “Brainstorming about the enclosure instead of sleeping, you got me thinking, guys ” Would you make the enclosure available for previous purchasers? Thanks!