Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from PascalP: “Not sure on the 'Zero' unit, I thought it was only intended as a satellite unit and not run games on itself. ” Groove Coaster runs on Zero. Anyway, I don't think there's really any original Taito software you can run on these things and play with regular cab controls. Do what @penrhos did and just use it as a regular (low power) PC.

• I remember many title screens loading like that on our old PC back in the day. Instant flashbacks.

• Batman Forever sound board harness

nem - - Sega ST-V

In the Batman Forever manual the audio output is connected straight to speakers, so it's definitely amplified. However, maybe there's a trick to get it to output line level.

• I like the slow loading! Reminds me of old videogames. Feeling warm and fuzzy all of a sudden.

• [WORLD SITUATION COVID-19]

nem - - Forum News

I'm not trying to belittle the situation at all, however, you can't throw out numbers willy-nilly. The normal death rate in Italy is 10 per 1000 people. The population of Italy is 60 million. So on average 600,000 people die every year. It's going to be interesting to see how different countries' approaches to the pandemic are going to pan out. Personally I'm Team Sweden, because to me, their plan seems reasonable and not completely crippling. cnbc.com/2020/03/30/sweden-cor…m-the-rest-of-europe.…

• Last I know he couldn't get them working correctly.

• Quote from BladeZX: “I have looked at the SpinTrak and the TurboTwist 2 but not sure if they will just work out of the box ” They won't work, at least not like the original controllers. The reason is: Quote from brizzo: “The concept is the SpinTrak outputs 1200 pulses per 1 revolution of the knob. Where as the classic Taito style spinner, outputs 300 pulses per 1 revolution (PPR). ”

nem - - Sega ST-V

It shouldn't matter that much. You might have to add an extra high to low audio converter in to the mix, but that's all really.

nem - - Sega ST-V

Quote from ZoomBoy: “Thank you. Now I need to find someone to make this cables for me. ” This is definitely something you could do by yourself. You just need some wiring, the proper connector pins and housings, and a crimping tool. If you take pics of the sound board we can let you know what kind of connectors you need.

• Tekken 7 FR Round 2

nem - - Namco ES1 / ES3

There's a five page thread for this already. See this specific post: Tekken 7 FR - How to link?

nem - - Sega ST-V

Quote from ZoomBoy: “Does the PSU supply the DC power input ” It does. You will need to make a harness for it. Quote from ZoomBoy: “and the speaker audio output goes directly into the back of the speakers? ” This is correct as well. The audio from the sound amp is already amplified. If you want to use your own amp then you will have to convert the audio to line level.

• In the PSU. Did you try reinserting the PSU?

• Try connecting it to a LCD for setuping. Your output (and possibly input) settings are messed up.

• Quote from jeffpin: “Anyone know if the BC can play from both left and right speakers with a mono jamma board. Mine only plays from left. ” It should play from both speakers. Try removing the PSU and reinsert it a few times. If it helps, you could clean out the slide in connector.

nem - - Sega ST-V

It's pretty easy, yes. Look for manual here: arcade-museum.com/manuals/manuals_videogame.php On page 36 you have the pinout for CON7 (DC power input), and on page 39 you have the pinout from CON5 to your speakers (audio output).

• I remember rama saying that the boards are 4W (echoing what was written above), so yeah, 1A is perfectly fine. Quote from Triple3fast: “Temporarily I wanted to just test it so pulled out a ground/5v from the JVS since I'm not using any of the Naomi stuff to test the 8200 board. ” Good solution! Duh, why didn't I think of that

• Help finding a suitable chassis.

nem - - Monitor Help

Well, I can say that no Japanese chassis will work with that yoke. I don't know about American or European ones.

• wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Sega_Bl…Guide#Cabinet_I.2FO_board Which jamma harness do you have? If you have the standard one without JVS power connectors, there's unused pins on CN3 which you could use. If you have the extended harness, easiest is probably to grab +5V with a jamma passthrough.

• You have to remember that almost all transformers are isolating. So if a cab needs a step down (like in Europe or Aus) it will also be isolating, even though it probably didn't need to be. I don't know of a single Japanese monitor chassis that specifically calls for an isolating transformer. Also, the step downs Sega put in Euro cabs are crazy. They're 750 / 800 W beasts. You can power three or four cabs with one. If you have one of those around you don't need an Airlink.

• It depends on where you're getting it from. Different cab manufacturers used this stick. If you're buying it straight from Sanwa it will have a 12-pin female Mate 'n Lok connector on it. However, if it came from a Sega cab (Planet Harrier, Monkey Ball, Strike Fighter) it will have AMP UP connectors on it. Anyway, you can just snip the connector off and use whatever you like. Also, remember that for most games you will need to use an analog amp board or the games will not control correctly. Not a…