Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is it possible to make Cotton playable on 171-5521? My Tetris rom board is 171-5521. Everyone says it is identical to 5704, but I don't find any info to mod this board.

• Quote from doozer: “You need a drive that is specifically supported, otherwise the setup step that formats (and locks) the drive will fail. ” Thanks! BTW,do you have the ATA key to unlock the HITACHI HDD for PLSCSI tool?

• Quote from doozer: “You need a drive that is specifically supported, otherwise the setup step that formats (and locks) the drive will fail. ” Thanks! BTW,do you have the ATA key to unlock the HITACHI HDD for PLSCSI tool?

• I got few original Lindbergh game discs and? PIC. If I want to install the game , can I use a normal IDE HDD? Or I must use the original HDD which has the ATA lock?

• Nice job. But again lydz uses 3.3V chip on 5V I/O it's unsafe for long term use.

• I'm very interested in this project. I found someone is selling a set of "dead" motherboard and cartridge. As I heard the motherboard has suicide battery on it. Is it possible to revive it ? I would like to get the dead motherboard if there is some way to de-suicide the motherboard.

• Quote from bytestorm: “Hello! Trying to flash my (original?) bios into the modbios 2011 but I cant seem to get around thir error: CanNotFindProgramRom. Error B930 I removed the game CF, shorted the jumper JP1, put in a 27C800 containing the bios, and then start the game. I have even read out the bios again from the 27c800 and verified its crc is matching.. I cleaned the pins and socket on the motherboard, nothing, still the same error... Original games play fine.. Do I need to update to MB2009 v…

• I have one this kind of I/O board. It is from a Yellow machine. The game inside is Star Horse 2.

• It is not a proper place to talk about Lindbergh PICs as it is prohibited to discuss such topics in the forum. If you have the original ones,it is possible to dump and duplicate the PICs with the help of some equipments. If not,you'd better find some good guy to share the PIC dumps with you.

• Virtua Fighter 5FS ERROR 13

KoshiroKazuma - - Sega Lindbergh

Uploaded some screenshots. Booting up and disk validation seems OK. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…dbe2de8012d847434863aeb14arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…dbe2de8012d847434863aeb14arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…dbe2de8012d847434863aeb14 Entering the game...then Error 13. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…dbe2de8012d847434863aeb14arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…dbe2de8012d847434863aeb14 System information arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…dbe2de8012d847434863aeb14arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…dbe2de801…

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Bad HDD or bad data on the HDD? ” But the system passed the Disk and release image verifying proces after booting.

• I recently bought a LINDBERGH silver from Yahoo Auction. The machine contains VF5 Final Showdown. When it boots into the game,it prompt ERROR 13 Game program not found. I googled but didn't find any clue about this ERROR CODE. The key chip and SEGA All Net P-aras card are all well connected. I did some swap test. 1.Installed the CD HDD and key chip on another good LINDBERGH yellow machine, same phenomenon. 2.Removed the key chip or install a VF5 key chip,system prompt ERROR 15 at the LINDBERGH l…

• Lindbergh Boot Process

I've found 3 CF cards from Star Horse 2 machines. Don't know if they have the same OS as the other Revs. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…dbe2de8012d847434863aeb14

• Lindbergh Boot Process

I have a rev C card. If it is not complicated to dump the card,maybe I can dump a copy for you.

• I recently bought a Ibara PCB from YAHOO AUCTION. I wonder if it is possible to convert it to Black Label version by just reprogramming the only 4 flash chips on the PCB. From the MAME source code, it seems that the PCB doesn't have any encryption technique... The difference between the two version is only the data in U2 U4 U23 and U24. I assume that it is doable... So does anybody has any experience in converting CAVE PCB ? Thanks!

• So I finally solved this problem. It's a JVS I/O board compatibility issue. The Sega 837-13551-92 I/O board seems does not work in all CV1000 games. I changed another type of I/O board , everything works now. Really enjoy CAVE games on TTX2 multi. Thanks guys!

• Quote from Sjlewis78: “No, you don't need anything in C or D. Do you have the Cave games in the same MAME/roms directory as the other ones you tried? Or did you install them into separate instance of MAME? The rom itself shouldn't make a difference when it comes to controls, other than MAMEs internal per game button mapping, but that wouldn't effect the UI controls like tab. ” ROMs are placed in the same directory as the other games. I've tried both methods for CAVE games.In the MAME UI, the Tab…

• Quote from Sjlewis78: “Quote from KoshiroKazuma: “A quick question. Thank you for the sharing. It works on my multi. But has anyone tried CAVE CV1000 system games on this MAME ? I've tried Mushihime-sama Futari, ESPGALUDA2, DODONPACHI DAIFUKKATSU, etc on this MAME. The control works in MAME menu, but it does not work in game. No button gives a response in these CAVE games. Does this version of MAME support CAVE CV1000 games ? ” Playing Cave games was one of our primary goals, like @Dreygor said …

• A quick question. Thank you for the sharing. It works on my multi. But has anyone tried CAVE CV1000 system games on this MAME ? I've tried Mushihime-sama Futari, ESPGALUDA2, DODONPACHI DAIFUKKATSU, etc on this MAME. The control works in MAME menu, but it does not work in game. No button gives a response in these CAVE games. Does this version of MAME support CAVE CV1000 games ?

• Lindbergh Boot Process

Would u please share some clues or methods if u have any progress?