Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Wacky Waku Waku 7!

alexcom - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

check the traces from the s1 ROM to the cart pins. If traces are fine you need to dump the s1 and compare it to the MAME set.

• Quote from acidrain97: “Happy to report no glitching... so far. Even when deleting the buf and slot files and loading everything from scratch no glitching. Looking as it should. The neo geo logo has a delay appearing. ( I have unibios 4.0) One little problem, if the boot mode is set to games the back to menu hot key won't work properly. It simply reloads the first slotted game. If the boot menu is set to menu/games list everything works as it should. Good job. Any chance of getting rid if the Ax…

• @rivlez When it gets stuck on the "checking games" screen try holding up+start for a few seconds to see if it will get you to menu.

• Just grab a rechargeable ML2032 and use it with that holder. Way better than disabling the recharging circuit.

• Quote from Darksoft: “First post updated with latest menu. It adds support for Monitor Test Tool. mediafire.com/file/qidmpv38eg4juqz/montest.7z/file ” Same menu should work on our MVS multi, correct? Thanks.

• Quote from jassin000: “Quote from mpjedi: “2032 new one.... try to change again ” Uh... The ideal replacement battery is a Panasonic 3V VL2020 Lithium Vanadium Pentoxide Rechargeable Coin Cell Battery.Key word is above is "rechargeable" the CR2032 is NOT rechargeable! Did you disable the recharge circuit when changing to a non-rechargeable battery (because you should have, or used the proper rechargeable replacement)? ” You can also use a ML2032 rechargeable battery with a socket. Did that on a …

• It's coming AES multi

Quote from CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES: “ it's awesome but we can't sell something with this SNK image..... this means that everyone can print by itself ancd change it..... great work man ” @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES you could upload the initial sticker draft so users that liked that design can print it themselves.

• It's coming AES multi

Nice, good looking. You should have added @Mitsurugi-w 's logo too though.

• Quote from Darksoft: “first post updated with latest menu and firmware. ” Thanks for the update Darksoft! Did this fix wh1 and wh2 issue?

• It's coming AES multi

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Quote from moggsie: “I like how you've replaced the Neo-Geo logo text with DarkSoft. Nice touch. ” @CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES and I had designed the box art with that logo big on the front. We both liked it but Darksoft didn't and we were overruled. ” What about the cart label? First draft was so nice.

• It's coming AES multi

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “We designed all new art and it's in the process of printing. ” Was the art changed because of copyright issues? I really liked the label that was posted a while ago.

• Quote from CPZ - SAVEYOURGAMES: “AESfirstimage-500x500.jpg ” Nice label!

• Is it normal that under the save states management, SLOT 7 is listed as “not usable”? Making sure it’s not an issue with my MVS.

• Hello from Italy!

alexcom - - Introduce Yourself!

Thanks!

• Games with Issues

Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from alexcom: “Tried KOF98 and works fine. Characters still get offscreen during demo fights though. ” As I said in several posts, KOF98, SSK and FF2 will use a patched version for now. It will be included in the next rompack. ” Ok my bad, I thought it was fixed when I saw that the issue was gone during normal gameplay. Thanks for clearing that up.

• Games with Issues

Tried KOF98 and works fine. Characters still get offscreen during demo fights though.

• Quote from Darksoft: “Everyone please check 1st post. Both menu and Firmware have been updated. Darksoft's MultiMVS Latest Firmware, Menu and Instructions ” Thanks for the update! Tried the menu link but it downloads the dec.03 menu file instead of the new one.

• Hello from Italy!

alexcom - - Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone. In October I've got the MultiMVS but decided to subscribe only now. Back then was unsure what solution to adopt (being new to the neogeo scene) but now I am happy with my choice, since this is a very positive and helpful community. P.S. Was a pleasant surprise to find that the European distributor (Aldo) is like 150km away from me, the multiMVS arrived the next working day after placing the order.

• Games with Issues

Quote from Darksoft: “We know about it. Next release should happen this week. ” Is this the update that will introduce "the new feature" that you said we'd jump off our couches once we see it?! Thanks.