Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 669.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looks like this uses the ISL59885? If so, it can be helpful with the Taito F3 when used with the XRGB mini and tri-sync monitors, it's what's been used in the HAS since 2016.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from mthngn: “hi @RGB Can I hope order an HAS? if yes, how can I do. best regard ” Hey, the newest batch is in production! I'll make an announcement when it's ready.

• [FS] JAMMA extension harness

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from digitron: “Received! That was fast, thanks RGB! I see some of the dip switches are for 4th, 5th, 6th buttons, what are the others for? ” Awesome all 6 switches are for buttons 4, 5, 6 for both players.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

@zionfarm Sorry, I missed part of your question: "Do I also need solder in the PB, GND, & PR holes?" Yes, you need to populate all holes. @shorjewken I don't have them, but I will make some.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

@zionfarm 49700245528_cb6db758f6_o.png 1. Cut 3 traces as shown above; bridge JP1. 2. Install two switches, the following can be used: SSSS222700, JS202011CQN, CL-SB-22C-01 3. Do not use the supplied goldpin headers. Stick a piece of thin double sided tape underneath the add-on board and stick it to the adapter PCB. Then solder it using some tinned copper wire (use resistor's leg or something). Edit: I just had a quick look at my adapter board and it looks that the add-on board won't touch anyth…

RGB - - RGB's lab

The voltages you mentioned are well within tolerance, don't tinker with it if it works.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from shorjewken: “I missed the boat on ordering a HAT that allows component video on my HAS, do you ever plan on making more? I know the PS2 connector won't be an option anymore but wondering if you had an alt in mind. ” I might but don't take my word for it, the priority is the newest HAS batch and a few other projects.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Yes, if you install the Viletim's component video add-on, you can use PS2/PS3 Component cables. Without the add-on you need the HD Retrovision’s PS1 adaptor and their Genesis component cable. The latter might be a better option, because it doesn't require soldering and you can use the Genesis cable with other consoles, too (using HD Retrovision’s adapters).

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Sorry, I a bit confused here, which adapter doesn't work with what cable exactly?

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

I don't have the MV1F to confirm this.

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

@zionfarm you can consider yourself lucky, there were less than twenty AV MULTI OUT adapters made, because I didn't manage to procure enough PlayStation ports, and they seem to be gone for good now. That adapter can be easily modded to output Component Video (YPbPr) More on this here.

RGB - - RGB's lab

UPDATE 2: Apologies, I didn't manage to ship all packages today, there are still a few left, because the Fedex guy didn't show up in the evening. Furthermore, the prime minister has just announced that the Polish borders are now officially closed. I won't be sending new invoices until the situation is clear, I don't want to hold off on shipping.

RGB - - RGB's lab

UPDATE: All paid orders will ship tomorrow. New invoices will be sent sometime during the weekend or at the beginning of next week.

• Quote from Kavas: “yeah that sucks man I had the same issue with my f3 until I finally got my HAS. I also only have the frame Meister and I'm unsure if the sync booster works with that or only the OSSC. ” "Regenerated" CSync on the HAS will fix it for the XRGB mini.

• neo geo ntsc to pal mod

RGB - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

There's a CXA1145M inside the AES, so according to the datasheet you need the following for PAL: - GND on pin #7 - 4.433619MHz crystal (pin #5 and #6) Mind you, I never modded any AES.

• CPS2 I/O Interface

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from dr_myslihiiri: “Quote from RGB: “Sure, it will work, but a standard ATX PSU will be safer. ” Out of curiosity, in what way would a standard ATX PSU be safer, aside from the protective casing? ” I meant basically that, the enclosure

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

Quote from brentradio: “"Sega Saturn to JAMMA joypad converter" Will these be available anytime soon? Like a dumb ass, I only ordered one when I bought my HAS thinking it would work for 2 joypads... Or if anyone has one for sale, PM me please... ” I need to check the stock. I'll let you know, thanks!

• Home Arcade System

RGB - - RGB's lab

@Jumpingmanjim I have the very last one, with purple soldermask (OSHPark). Please PM me.

RGB - - RGB's lab

@kryssss Sure, please PM me.

• CPS2 I/O Interface

RGB - - RGB's lab

Not immediately after preordering. I will contact everyone when their order is ready for shipping.