Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 147.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am going to try drilling holes to use on the AMI L frame when I get a chance. Setting that up next week

• I'll be recording the install on the L AMI

• Yeah it's a supply thing. Basically pay $1,650 if you want stuff and want it now, you're paying for someone to have it for you pretty much. I was pricing at $1,250 last year, $1,500 now since I've been having to pay more to get cabs. Anthony I think said he can get cabs sooner and was listing for $1,750, but he's usually busy an isn't actively doing orders? I think?

• Yeah, you’re getting ripped off. Everything is unlocked offline by default on the current build, nobody needs to “convert to offline”. There is definitely some margin for importing a cab but $2,000 is simply too high. Limitation right now for me hasn’t been cost, it’s supply, I don’t have enough coming my way to meet demand. Also yeah, there is private network support offered. Also fwiw I believe it does do a touchscreen check on boot that will cause it to fail if not connected but I haven’t dis…

• Tekken 7 FR - How to link?

Cereth - - Namco ES1 / ES3

Quote from EYEDOL: “It turns out the offline patch is Ver.X08 and Tekken 7FR online will end, March 26, 2020 when the big Round 2 update happens. ” Round 2 is already out. Round 3 is coming in Spring

Just the online versions. The offline kits don’t do that

The lockout is I think 100 credits, if you haven’t hit it I think you’re ok, but I don’t really have experience with it

• So all I had done when I looked at the Lindbergh was blow it with some compressed air, it wasn't even dirty so there wasn't really anything to clean. It ran all weekend no problems. IDGI

• Well I'm finally at a con and can let it run an see what's up. I'll be taking advice as needed if it still keeps crashing! At worst going into the summer, I have a replacement coming just in case.

• My House of the Dead EX is crashing every 30 mins or so at events. Was suggested to check the GPU overheating, basic look everything inside looks pretty clean. Any other recommendations? I might reflow the GPU anyway if nothing else comes up.

iirc its a counter, not a time thing. As for the update, I think I should be able to get it if its just data, but more likely one'll be a dongle. March 2020 sounds about like what I heard enough time for Tekken 8 to get spread. I didn't get a chance to mess with my R2 cab too much, the person I was talking to also just doesn't deal with Tekken so we're not sure. I've got too many projects on my plate, I might just wait until March then

Yeah, that's the whole point of the security. Its designed to be not straightforward, you can't just clone things

I think you can clone it this way, but any more past that not sure. I'm waiting on some support from a friend since the Round 2 cabs got here. I didn't forget! I'll figure something out.

• Yep it’ll be more ready on all fronts a bit down the line!

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from animesuperj: “Using PayPal, people could cover the fees if they send normal ” PayPal now makes sellers eat the fees on a refund or dispute. So if someone paid the fees, then asked for a refund, they'd get $463.75 back, and the seller would have to eat the $13.75. For 40 cabinets that's asking whoever is the middleman to be on the hook for $1650. ” I’ve been trying to think about how to handle this myself. I’d like to think I can back transactions with my rep but n…

• Yeah, I’ll go over some good payment policies and work something out. I’d like to be able to guarantee people’s money as well as protect myself at each phase of the project, so we’ll get some good documentation in place. I don’t want anyone uncomfortable at any stage, and make sure all funds are properly managed. I talked to @hursit briefly, we’ll make sure that is done. The logic makes sense that it would in fact be easier for me to handle initially. On my end I’m charged something like $14 for…

• I do keep saying I’d prefer not to take the money myself since I’m already pretty heavily managing a lot of people’s money and orders already. However, I’m going to look into the transfer costs of sending larger amounts of money to you, converting currency etc and see if it’s worth actually collecting everything and sending it to you in a single lump payment. In that case I’ll do what I can to assist. Please talk to me about this before saying anymore about payments, I’m not comfortable working …

I'll see I guess what's willing to be dumped? Would be nice to get people with real kits updated

I’ll check my test menu stuff when Round 2 comes in next week

I’m not sure what your build is since it’s been a while but I know the stuff I’ve been offered more recently are offline versions, both Tekken 7 FR Round 2 and Pokken