Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

nassekova - - Project Showcase

Yeah, nothing you can do about it and you tried your best to get them done. Everything seem to stop now so might as well take it as a "gaming holiday" or such

• Finally my Wellon came from Aliexpress (after 1 months quarantine) and got to poke on this! At first I tried it with my old Win7 laptop but it had some problems loading stuff and was really slow so changed to my newer Win10 machine. This has pretty simple and clean GUI to work with. These EPROMs and their sockets were super dirty so that alone could have been the fault but another EPROM does not match MAME and has lot of FFFF (I guess "empty") HEX slots? So it seems that M27C160 EPROM is faulty!…

• [FS] JAMMA extension harness

nassekova - - RGB's lab

Quote from kryssss: “@nassekova Nice setup, good job ! What's the reference of your TV ? ” That is Phillips 4K OLED 65" TV with OSSC 5x multiplied and scanlines (if I understood the question correctly).

nassekova - - RGB's lab

This came today and finally I got my setup "plug n' play" ready I have all the tech inside my rack and PCB goes on the top of my LP player. When it is not in use, I just wrap the extension jamma head to pink bubblewrap and stick it under the LP player. Had to order extension DB15 cable since this stick has like 1m long cable, need to check my Saturn stick if it needs extension too. It should have longer by default. Only scenario what I can think now when I need to lift the supergun itself up on …

• Home Arcade System

nassekova - - RGB's lab

Yeah, I just noticed that I forgot to order the Konami harness... You still have those left if I PM you fo one?

• Home Arcade System

nassekova - - RGB's lab

I am going to test my 3-4 player adapter first time tomorrow with TMNT. I found how to assemble the adapter from RGBs assembly guide, but how am I going to connect this white end to my TMNT board? It has two places and this white end just has two rows of pins? Do I just plug it on the cn4 no matter what side or how? Got it assembled 3-4player.jpeg But how do I connect from here? turtles.jpeg

• Home Arcade System

nassekova - - RGB's lab

Quote from kryssss: “Hi, Any news about the black jamma connector ? Thanks ! Chris ” Do you mean this harness? [FS] JAMMA extension harness

• Yeah you are just stating the obvious. The case here was: I had these so used them rather than ordered new ones to save 2cm space on the top.

• Konami GX (Model 2) + Twinbee Yahho! Subrom. Twinbee: 4x 330uf 16v Konami GX 3x 330uf 16v 1x 1000uf 16v 2x 10uf 16v 2x 4.7uf 16v capmap_001.jpeg

• No worries thats a valid point! I bulk order these in larger quantities and usually take those that I can use on most of the cases. If I had smaller ones I would have used them on those. I know I'm not "upgrading" anything, but usually larger ones last longer, so tend to stick on them. But yes, now I need higher box for it and it is more prone to get "hit" by something.

• I recently bought these two from different sellers and both were sold in good working condition. And they were that! I have a custom that I usually just test the board that it works and then recap it. I have had so many faulty capacitors on my retro consoles, some handle them better and some worse. If it seems to work, it does not mean that it works as it should work etc. Especially these mid 90s are the worst (late 80s are the best usually :D). I know there are two schools of people when it com…

nassekova - - RGB's lab

I take one! Will PM you.

Quote from KalessinDB: “Writing it back again: I'm in for 1 TMNT case. ” Same here!

Looking great! Just re-capped my TNMT board so it should be futureproof. Now it only needs this gorgeous case poisss.jpeg uuet_002.jpeg

• Pgm cave boots

nassekova - - IGS PGM/PGM2/etc. support

Quote from ITATTRACTS: “I can vouch for sheep, I purchased a PGM and four carts from him, they all worked great and he threw in an extra PGM motherboard for free in the box. Nice guy. 6 months later, everything still works great. @EVLM ” Exact same case here! Ordered all three 3 shmups and motherboards for me and my friend. Really cost effective compared to Ebay and even got one extra motherboard too!

This is awesome! One TMNT for me too

• Well thats exactly what I got With this green one I thought is for the bigger chips? But I guess those DIP are even larger. Thanks for the heads up, will get that bent flathead too!

• I bought the Wellon VP-598! Thanks for the help. Also bought that 17$ UV eraser and some extracting tool for the chips. Now just need to wait them to arrive and start digging what those EPROMs have eaten!

• Quote from ShootTheCore: “I"m not as familiar with the specifics of PGM carts as other folks here, but one place you can start - if you have access to an EPROM programmer, try removing the two EPROMs, dump them, and compare the checksums of the files against MAME. It's possible that one of those EPROMs is corrupt or failed. ” I don't have one yet, but it seems I need to get one! I think there was topic in here where they recommended good readers/programmers so I guess I will start there. If you …

• I got this "untested" Bee Storm and it seems to have something wrong. At first I just cleaned the contacts and it booted to red or grey screen. Once I got it to boot on this weird symbol. Today I started to work with it properly so I - Opened it up. Cleaned the contacts good and checked them with multimeter (those that seemed a bit dirt or so). Also washed the plastics (took the label off first). - Changed all the capacitors. There were 4x 10uf 16v caps, 1x 47uf 16v and 1x 100uf 16v. Got new low…