Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Redferatu: “I have the same situation. Did you find the pinouts? I'm not sure on spacing but this might be known as a 10 pin dupont connector. Should be relatively simple to make cables for with the pinout. Without I worry about the shift modes. ” Just for information, before getting my hands on a second one.... I was sticking stuffs into the hori connector... So I can confirm that dupont fits...and the 2x5pin flat ribbon with a 2.54MM pitch used for JTAG ISP AVR and so, also fits.

• Just a little message to say that I have received mine some time ago... After gathering all the parts and some other random real life stuffs, It took me a weekend to put everything together..and guess what! Everything worked as expected on the first try for the 3 supported games! @'Fluffy' I am clapping my hands...I meant...when I am not playing

• Well, well, well! I didn't know that there were other person interested After some time, I decided to buy another stick with cables... So here are the pinout! Before testing the continuity on them, I have played with the stick on the 3 consoles (= I think my cables are working 100%) Anyway, just message me if something is wrong! ( Not all the pins are connected or grounded...¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

• Dear Fluffy, Any left over? I'm in for 4 sets!

• Got the stick for cheap on yahoo auction... Yeaaaah! It came without any cables.... buuuuuuh! By any chance, any gentle being eager to share the pin out of the cables? So on the stick side, there is some custom Hori 2x5 pin connector and I am looking for info on : - 2x5pin to Megadrive/Genesis - 2x5pin to PcEngine - 2x5pin to Super Famicom Many Thanks! (pictures are from google search)

• Hello from Quebec

mangofreak - - Introduce Yourself!

Bienvenue!

• Multibios

mangofreak - - Sega ST-V

Other differences are: - text localization on some game - some of the games might have regional difficulty tweaking - a couple of games are locked to a specific bios In the end... it's "just" 10$+shipping from Mitsurugi-w

• Multibios

mangofreak - - Sega ST-V

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Is there a place that explains the benefits? I have a Japanese mobo. ” Only one thing matter on ST-V, the regional difference on Radiant Silvergun : Japanese version is THE game... US version is pale copy with simplified control scheme

• Yup! Best service ever! Living in Japan I was a bit worried about import tax for buying from Europe.... Guess what! I had better than international shipping.. Aldo brought me my cps2 multi to Japan! Aldo, I feel that I might need some other multis soonish, when is your next trip to Tokyo? Grazie Mille!

• Multi for X3 Hardware?

mangofreak - - Taito Type X

lol, but my P&D ttx3 is already a (cheap) giant paperweight without touchscreen

• Multi for X3 Hardware?

mangofreak - - Taito Type X

Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “I would convert the TX3 game you have now to USF4 so you at least get some real use out of it. I converted my Puzzle and Dragons to USF4 since you can't play P&D without special hardware. Sure USF4 is on the new Multi but I want my arcade pcbs functional. ” @Mitsurugi-W, the convert P&D to USF4 thingy, my candid question (forgetting about all the security measures and what not) : Is it as easy as just buying USF4 and/or may be... upgrading/swapping the graphic card&cpu?

• @stj, Sorry for the half ass job On my 2 boards, all caps are from Sanyo and here are the diameter per type (taken with a 100yen shop caliper, not checked again any datasheets) 100uF - 6.3mm 220uF - 8mm 10uF - 4mm 4.7uF - 4mm 470uF - 10mm 0.47uF - 4mm 22uF - 4mm 2.2uF - 4mm Are the caps' height important too?

• @PascalP, supposing that my numbers are correct, yeah, sure, spread the love!

• Hi people, I couldn't find any st-v capacitor reference or map on the internet, so I made my own and thought that it could be useful for other st-v owners. I really wanted to check it with The Recapinator @SmokeMonster before posting it there but he won't have access to his st-v for the next couple of month. So here it is, my contribution! arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…9809ac09376592d859d106bdf the figures that I have : 100uF 16V x10 220uF 16V x12 10uF 16V x6 4.7uF 25V x1 470uF 16V x3 0.47uF 50…

• Does anyone know the reference for the little switch on SW2? (bottom right of the motherboard picture, just on the left side of the battery, it is used to detect if the cd cover is open or not) the one on my CDZ is broken and googling couldn't help me so far....

• 37! 36! I feel some happiness coming Thanks for the new batch Darksoft!

• Hello!

mangofreak - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome! I "liked"...except the flood part

• +1 for me too!

• Looking awesome so far PascalP, I am really curious about how you will do the paint job...my NCC has the same yellowing that I would like to fix

• Hey Decimata, In the 60$ range, there is another possible option, I have the "smallcab supergun deluxe" and it is serving me well so far. I've been using it with an arcade power supply outputing on a pvm..and so far I have successfully connected it to a couple of neogeo mvs, a taito F3, a taito g-net and a st-v without any issues. I have not experience with other superguns so I can't compare... here is the link : smallcab.net/supergun-delux-p-…dmem0slmiisl3272pehb692f0