Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CPS2 Suicide Free Modchip

aje_fr - - Project Showcase

@EXSabin Just finished uploading new files. Have fun'

@RoberMC I can't let you say that Infinikey is ultra expensive. Assembly of PCB could be really expensive. The PCB itself is not a cheap one, it has gold finish and castellated holes wich is a bit more expensive. Infinikey is a great product if you have few boards to revive. For more, there may have this solution, PIC programmer are really cheap over ebay (5€) About the PIC12F629, it might work, there is no access to the 12F675 specific register in the code. Give a try ! @undamned The table at t…

Yep, sorry for confusion, PIC is 12F675, just edited first post.

Hi For those who are interested, I just upload hex files for pic12f675 allowing you to revive your CPS2 game One hex for each game. Check the listing on the back of the page to know wich one to use. Only 6 wires to solder ! Link : github.com/ajefr/CPS2_Modchip Check Eduardo Cruz blog for solder point on your game : arcadehacker.blogspot.com/2016…ty-programming-guide.html Example of installation on a blackboard : cps2_b10.jpg Have fun !

• Quote from Darksoft: “I already explained it, but wanted to show how complex this is. We have a Ciclone IV FPGA handling 2x DDR BGA memories. Then we have an ARM that controls the flashes and the microSD and then we have a CPLD that disconnects the bus when we are programming the memories. This PCB has so many technologies mixed that it should be a show case ” Impressive job my friend ! For my own curiosity, why are you using DDR ? For GFX storage ? And to speed up loading time when switching ga…

• Check this out : neo-arcadia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=46657 In french but many pictures

• 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

aje_fr - - Capcom's CPS-III

It looks like a 4 layers PCB, isn't it ?

• CPS2 multi crackling audio

aje_fr - - Capcom's CPS2

Quote from l_oliveira: “Quote from aje_fr: “Just a little thought... This TI chip are really shit ! (I got trouble with them too) Did someone tried the NXP version (74LVC4245APW) ? ” It's not "shit". It's a special customization of 74xx245 chip which does voltage conversion. ” I know that this chip are level translators There is two manufacturer for this chip, TI and NXP. Darksoft is using TI version while I'm proposing to give a try to the NXP one which give me many less troubles.

• CPS2 multi crackling audio

aje_fr - - Capcom's CPS2

Just a little thought... This TI chip are really shit ! (I got trouble with them too) Did someone tried the NXP version (74LVC4245APW) ?

• 128Mb CPS3 SIMMS!!!!!!

aje_fr - - Capcom's CPS-III

Hi darksoft Did you finally manage to find PFTR chip, I thought there were almost impossible to find... Bye

• Hi from France ;-)

aje_fr - - Introduce Yourself!

Hello, A little Hello from France. Some may know me as the creator of few project (cps1 xxx in 1, cps3 simms, jamma2jvs, ttl comparator, naomi cf reader,...) Hope to see a forum where we can discuss only of tech things ! See you soon