Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have a Type X Zero model 302A, it's a Nesica X Live server. Hdd stickers in picture, no spec sticker on either TXZ unit.

• Quote from Niko: “Quote from toastcoaster1337: “I have a NxL server type XZero with a 160gb hdd, Version 1.02. I have the virtual disk decrypted and mounted in windows. ” Could I get you to make a drive image of the entire drive for me? Those servers have "parts" of game containers spread out in an obfuscated way. I've wrote a script to organize them and its possible your drive could have some missing parts to complete an undumped game revision. ” Yeah I'll DM you.

• I have a NxL server type XZero with a 160gb hdd, Version 1.02. I have the virtual disk decrypted and mounted in windows.

• Quote from molamola: “Thanks to the cooperation of the forums here, it seems to be solved! Thank you very much! I love you guys ” Happy to hear everything worked out for you!

• I believe that program will show you the unlock password once the drive is already unlocked. As in, you would first need to boot the T3 unit with the drive attached, once it unlocks the drive you could hotswap the drive into your PC and use that program to see what the password actually is. I tried what I just described with the HDD from my Type X Zero unit and was able to see the unlock password. My Western Digital HDD has the backdoor master password set, yours may too. Try using "WDCWDCWDCWDC…

• Getting the encryption keys from the security dongle is easy but you will need access to the HDD first. Once that happens I can help you with talking to the security dongle to get the decryption keys needed to mount and decrypt the game image. The virtual disk images are very easily mountable and accessible from windows. In fact, even without the dongle I think it would be possible to decrypt and dump the game files as the encryption on the virtual disk image is very weak. I might be able to hel…

• Hello there

toastcoaster1337 - - Introduce Yourself!

Quote from stj: “nice work. good to know they arent encrypted by a downloaded key. ” Plenty of encryption, just nothing that you have to get from some remote service. I'm actually very curious if the encryption key is the same for every machine on the same game version, or if the hardware security dongle is programmed with unique keys. One of the things on my list of things to investigate.

• Hello there

toastcoaster1337 - - Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone! I'm new to the arcade community and recently purchased my first cabinet, Groove Coaster 4. I first played this game in Japan and had a lot of fun. When I got back home I found it at a local arcade and was going every weekend or so to play. Soon enough I found a cabinet for sale online and bought it. I use to be a console hacker and spent a lot of years hacking games and gaming consoles. This cabinet was especially interesting to me for 2 reasons: the nesica card system, and Groov…