Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from JoeAwesome: “Sorry, nem. I should’ve shared it earlier. ” Haha, no worries. I honestly thought I had looked everywhere for a pinout.

• Quote from JoeAwesome: “Here’s a German pic of the kick harness pinout from NTM at the Neo Geo forums: ” Son of a bitch. Oh well, at least it was pretty quick to figure out.

• Cyberball by Atari can output to two screens as well apparently. Anyway, Hoops two screen is seriously impressive. It's the kind of implementation I thought Dig Fight would have. Basically it's like two boards linked together. You can have standalone games on both screens at the same time or you can challenge the other players on the other screen. Some pics: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…7192db314ec48508b7712d910 IO check on both monitors. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…7192db314ec48508b7712d91…

• Didn't feel like doing any real work today, so I decided to tackle this. Armed with some very basic knowledge of what parts are responsible for what things and a multimeter, I figured out some of the pinout for the two games. Lode Runner: The Dig Fight arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…7192db314ec48508b7712d910 CN7: * ? * ? * ? * SPK+ * ? * VIDEO RED * VIDEO BLUE * (VIDEO) GND * ? * ? * ? * SPK- * ? * VIDEO GREEN * VIDEO SYNC * GND (bottom left is pin 1) CN8: * ? * ? * ? * P3 START * P3 UP * P3 DOW…

• EPROM Burning Service List

nem - - Other Hardware Support

I can burn chips for anyone local. I have a Xeltek Superpro 610P. It does all common chips. I have some chips on hand, but best to bring your own.

• X the Ball arcade game help

nem - - General Arcade Tech Help

Nope. Time to pick up a multimeter and follow the instructions laid out by @twistedsymphony above.

• Quote from digitron: “My Astro doesn't use an isolation transformer, just an AC noise filter. ” I don't know of a single Japanese chassis that needs an isolating transformer. I'm not saying there isn't one, I'm just saying your standard Nanaos, Toeis, Sanwas and Toshibas will not need them. I don't really mess with Wells Gardners, I have a few, but I actively hate them

• CPS2 I/O Interface

nem - - RGB's lab

Probably mentioned by this point, but an easy way to consolize an Atomiswave.

• Monitor question Toei 14 tc-hv141

nem - - Monitor Help

It looks like you have your gains maxed out and the cutoffs at the lowest setting? Set all the pots back to the middle position (brightness, contrast, cutoffs and gains), and turn up the voltage on the flyback (of the two pots, it's the lower one, possibly has the text SCREEN next to it).

• I had my doubts, but wow, it looks really nice! Congrats! I could see your hands getting tired because there doesn't seem to be any space for your palms. Do you notice that? Also, for the buttons I would have gone for an arc that's more curved outwards to the right. But I'm nitpicking, super Impressive effort.

• Marquee art size question

Quote from ABTmRw: “The cool thing about TGM3 is that someone modified the game files so it can be displayed in widescreen which works better with the widescreen Vewlix monitor. ” Oh wow, I had no idea. That's cool!

I have it in a Net City. VGA games belong on CRTs IMO.

• AWSD Samsung A68QCP891X001 tube help

nem - - Monitor Help

Every tube will have the convergence rings differently set.

The art will be smaller than the holders. Here's the marquee: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…7192db314ec48508b7712d910

Quote from ABTmRw: “Have a Vewlix and want to install some art in the instruction/move strip and the marquee holder, specifically for Tetris The Grand Master 3 Terror Instinct. TGM3 came out before the Vewlix, so I think the official marquee and instruction slip might not fit...or will it? ” They'll fit fine, no problems.

• Quote from xtrasmiley: “does the HAS provide 5A on the 12V line? ” The HAS doesn't provide anything, your power supply does. 5A is a lot though. I suggest getting an external brick for it. Center pin positive, barrel outside diameter 5.6mm, inside diameter 2.5mm.

• Just received my Gamedrives from Dragonbox. Both fit absolutely fine, no issues at all. I think you got a lemon, @winteriscoming. Still waiting for my screens. They've been sitting at Shenzhen for over a week now. It's probably going to take a while

• Absolutely try adjusting the focus pot. If it's off, the image will appear soft. As for lacking contrast, you really need the extended remote for the PF: wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/Toshiba_PF_D29C051#Extended_Menus It could also be a worn tube that needs rejuvenating.

• Quote from Derick2k: “I believe the original lcd strips from taito have spots with missing led to downward light the vewlix plexi. ” They do, yes. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…7192db314ec48508b7712d910 Man, Taito really skimped out on things, even for the F. If I wasn't such a klutz soldering SMD components, I would try it.

• Blast city 5V rail.

A PSU will not give accurate readings without a load. It should decrease both.