Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 680.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kentucky

Niko - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome from another Kentuckian

• A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from Urabutbl: “Excellent, thank you so much! Based on that I'll order a Sega 1.5 (as I found one v cheap and it should fulfil my needs, and if it doesn't that should work in my Net City as a backup). Looking at the different i/o boards, I notice that the Sega 3.0 seems to have the actual serial port that the G-Balance uses to connect to Jamma. Anyone know if this is correct? Or should I have gone for a Taito JVS (perhaps a K91X1097C, the one that came with the Vewlix - the G-Balance is ve…

• The buttons problem of ttx2 game

Niko - - Taito Type X

If you go into the test menu for the game, you can enable the option to select the button layout at the character select screen.

• What is your cab? You will likely need to trace your D button wiring to the jamma edge.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from kazuyajin1080: “I became a new owner of a Taito type x2 multi and just wondering how to get some of the games to work on the multi. I have been having issues with rumble fish 2(controls don't respond), trouble witches amalgami no joutachi(same as rumble fish 2), akai katana( freezes), daemon bride won't leave the boot screen. I am using a capcom I/O board along with a supergun for this setup. Any help would be appreciated. ” What version of the multi?

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from tom5151: “Ok, thanks. I will have to buy one on Amazon. I'll let you know. Is it the same thing with RE2 ? Do I need a DVI-I to DVI-I cable ? ” As far as I know its only the X2 what-is-a-dvi-d-cable.jpg

Niko - - Taito Type X

Hmm you can try just a DVI-I cable. Problem is the system/games want to read the EDID information from the monitor, and it uses the analogue pins to do that.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Make sure your monitor is connected via VGA using a DVI-I to VGA adapter. otherwise maybe your drive or image is corrupted.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from tom5151: “Hi, I've have a quick question. I've just restored Multi 2.0 on my SSD, my dipswitch 2 is set to ON (720p), but the menu of the multi keep displaying 640x480 when games are working in 1280. Did I miss something ? EDIT: I've discovered as well that some games refused to launch (raiden 3 / 4) and others are launched with a strange display (Ikaruga) If I set dipswitch #2 to off, everything works fine in 640x480 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…a166d7a7bda897a90c3b93e9e arcade-pro…

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from dremcast: “i flash 2 cards thinking that the no 720 p resolution problem on nikos multi was that, but the multi still in 480p 4/3 resolution anybody have this problem? i test all. weird thing is i have 3 taito type x2 system 1 work perfet, the one whit the jvs card small and not pci conector. the other 2 have biger jvs card and is conected to the pci slot and have 8 dip switch instead 5 like the others. need some help whit that. here is the one working in 720p jvs board no pci and 5 d…

• Typer x2 graphics power

Niko - - Taito Type X

Also, are you using an original video card? Or did you upgrade it?

• A Freeware Taito TypeX Multigame

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from dimensionalvoid: “Thanks for this, works well! Can't get KOF98 running though - it just shows COIN ERROR a second after loading? ” What I/O board are you using? This is likely due to not having a coin meter with a particular JVS I/O

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from thegreathopper: “Quote from Geddon: “Quote from Niko: “Quote from Geddon: “Quote from muckyfingers: “Quote from Geddon: “Quote from JoeAwesome: “Quote from thegreathopper: “pretty sure Ultra vs on the same cab is on my Multi X2. ” Yeah, same here. ” I’m not seeing the option on any of the versions on the drive image file for v2. Can anyone confirm and tell me where that setting is if it is there? I need 2p sf4 on my cab for sure. Looked at my old drive and I have some “patched” versio…

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from Geddon: “Quote from muckyfingers: “Quote from Geddon: “Quote from JoeAwesome: “Quote from thegreathopper: “pretty sure Ultra vs on the same cab is on my Multi X2. ” Yeah, same here. ” I’m not seeing the option on any of the versions on the drive image file for v2. Can anyone confirm and tell me where that setting is if it is there? I need 2p sf4 on my cab for sure. Looked at my old drive and I have some “patched” versions. Is there a “patched” ultra sf4? ” It should be in the service …

• TTx2 + Sega JVS I/O

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from jkl: “Sure, here it is. To get it working with my naomi setup I just have to disconnect the jvs cable from ttx and put it into naomi. Same I/O, same cable, same AC/DC adapter. Thanks Niko! ” I'm going to say this is probably just not compatible.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from Geddon: “so is the problem the vewlix monitor doesn't always send EDID through the DVI connection, but it does through VGA? Do you know which games off hand? Quote from Niko: “Quote from Geddon: “I have an older vesion, not sure which. Anyway so there is a torrent out there with all the games and the newest version of this? Can someone PM me the link? Also I'm unsure what processor and how much memory I have. Does it make a difference in how the games actually run or does it just spee…

• TTx2 + Sega JVS I/O

Niko - - Taito Type X

Do you have a picture of the Type 2 Sega JVS I/O? You will get that error if the system doesn't get a response from the I/O board. It could be an incompatibility but more than likely there is something else going on.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from PascalP: “can the X2 utilize the extra instruction set ” Quote from rocket: “the instruction set yes. i dont have a great way to explain this, but it goes back to the chicken and the egg thing. a lot of the instruction sets are designed around older code for to make it more efficient. and then once you have a new instruction set new code is designed around the new instruction set. ” Just to clarify, this would depend on how an application was compiled. But none of the X/X2 games would…

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from Geddon: “I have an older vesion, not sure which. Anyway so there is a torrent out there with all the games and the newest version of this? Can someone PM me the link? Also I'm unsure what processor and how much memory I have. Does it make a difference in how the games actually run or does it just speed up loading? I don't really mind longer loading times but having the games run as well as possible usually motivates me to upgrade stuff. Also quick quesion. I have it connected DVI to D…

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from Horris: “thanks for the replies, at least I know there's nothing wrong with the setup then and ill just leave the dip switch to off, just didn't know if that was why some games were in letterbox and some full screen, at least my favourite so far (kof maximum impact) is in full screen and I love it, the games boot up pretty quick as they are but I might buy a ssd and try the latest version, would you say the game list looks complete? ” I just sent you a PM