Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 460.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Mitsurugi-w yup. I sent a PCB to rtw via USPS Priority Mail International 2 months ago and he got it today. -ud

• I have a Mutant Fighter available, as well -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS1

undamned - - Temple of the Undamned

Quote from xtrasmiley: “Quote from Snarf78: “Can anyone please help me I would like to buy a Cps1.5 Street fighter 2 game preferably turbo I bought a Capcom Cps changer but it has no game. Cheers. ” A CPS Changer is the home version of CPS games. Do you mean you need a game for that, or did you buy a CPS2 motherboard? CPS 1.5 usually refers to the 5 games (Punisher, Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, WoF 2, Muscle Bomber, Muscle Bomber Duo) that came out for it, but I can also see if you mean the few rele…

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from Cat: “@Undamed A very good day to you Undamed Sir, I hope you are doing Very Well Sir, I am extremely sorry for pestering you like this I know that you are extremely busy May I please kindly ask if you have made any progress with adding of PowerA Controllers support to your DB15 USB Decoders ? Hope to hear from you soon Thank you and kind regards Sir ” I opened one of the boxes! These are premium controllers! And I started clearing off my desk! I hope to do some testing this week -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from alexboogaloo: “@undamned ^^^ please see above ” Hmm. Strange. Shoot me a DM and I'll get you squared up. -ud

• Quote from atiya: “i thought i was the only one that got the message ” Sorry, man. You were one of many. Don't be sad, though. I'm sure there are plenty of other hot spam bots who would love to take your money -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from Cat: “Dear Undamed Sir, I am very sorry to be pestering you on this May I please kindly ask how is the progress of adding support for the PowerA Controller to your DB15 USB Decoder coming along Sir ? Thank you very much for doing this Thank you very much for making the DB15 USB Decoder too Hope to hear from you soon Thank you and kind regards Sir ” Sorry for the lengthy delay, cat. They have been sitting on the floor in front of my desk since you sent them. If it's any consolation, I …

• Quote from Sp33dFr34k: “So what's the latest on this @undamned? Just found out the buttons on my DS multi are starting to disintegrate, so need replacement ones. Was going to order the @twistedsymphony replacement buttons, but seems you can't order them anymore. Thanks. ” I probably have a few kicking around One of many items I keep forgetting to have a bunch made. Shoot me a PM if you want one/some. -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from zerox_dogma: “I need buy some infinikeys but are out stock. Where I can buy 5 infinikey . I wrote undamned but never received answers. ” Patience, sir Was that you that wrote looking also for CPS1 InfiniKey? If so, that is the reason for delay. Paradise should re-stocking soon. I'm just waiting for payment before I ship out. -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from suverman: “The soldering looks bad but checked that the infinikey has proper connection with the board. ” Jumper "4" solder blob looks suspect. -ud

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from suverman: “I have an infinikey'd cps2 b board still shows a green screen. Any ideas? This is the 6th installation of infinikey for me and the 5 before ran well first attempt (thanks to UD's design) so I dont think it's an installation issue. I reflowed the solder 3 or 4 times over last few months. ” Which version PCB? -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

2 things: - What is the top jumper set for (5V or 3V)? - To test the decoder itself (no harnesses), hook up only 5V and GND to the decoder, plug in a game controller, and grab a voltmeter. Put the voltmeter between GND and UP and watch the voltage change when you hit UP on your controller. Now go through every terminal the same way for each direction and button signal on your controller. -ud

• Home Arcade System

undamned - - RGB's lab

Quote from ZoomBoy: “So I'm having someone build a fight stick for me. We're trying to determine if we should use USB or DB15 connector for the HAS. It will be a 6-button Capcom style input with coin and start buttons as well. Can the HAS handle all of these inputs via DB15, or should I just have him build it in USB and use the Undamned Decoder? Will be using this on a genuine CPS2 board with the Capcom kick harness to HAS. ” I think it boils down to how you want to use it. If you only ever wish…

• Quote from twistedsymphony: “Quote from mthngn: “If one day, the battery is out of order, my game is suicided: OK can I desuicide it with infinitykey, put a battery and get out the infinity key; ” technically yes but I wouldn't recommend it. if you want to revive and go back on battery you should use this method: arcadehacker.blogspot.com/2016…ty-programming-guide.html ” It is possible, but unless you are using hot air desoldering, there's a chance that you may corrupt the stored key when removi…

• InfiniKey-CPS1

Quote from Telpherion: “Hello! Any update on this amazing development? My CPS 1.5 boards are waiting ” Quote from zerox_dogma: “Hi, any progress on this project?? ” Parts for a small run have been sent to my assembler, but no ETA as corona virus fun is underway. Small run is because this is the first time having someone else produce them (I hand built original dozen or so) and I didn't want to risk having a pile of them made wrong. Once first articles are proven, I can comfortably pull the trigg…

• InfiniKey-CPS2

Quote from Thrillhouse: “Looks like Paradise is out of stock in the US - they didn't have an ETA on a restock. Anyone in the US have an extra they'd sell? I'd also be down to do a bulk buy directly if you have any in stock, @undamned ” I have notified them, so whenever they are ready to order more, I've got them. I can do direct sales on 10+ pieces. -ud

• CPS2 Suicide Free Modchip

undamned - - Project Showcase

Quote from Thrillhouse: “Is that a yellow rental board, or an orange South America board? My eyes suck and can see it being either. ” Yellow, but I think I've seen every case color with that stamp. Might as well read, "this might be a mismatched mess, but dont worry guys, it's official!" -ud

• CPS2 Suicide Free Modchip

undamned - - Project Showcase

Quote from Raph_friend: “Did you know that had a time that they din't care about case colors? My first BR Marvel Super heroes was green, with a paper stick fake label, and below was a Night Warriors orignal label and again was a SFIIX Jap label. ” South America Capcom was wild west Also, unique stamping on many: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…9db903d07b9a0b5b7df1c277e -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from Cat: “In the past 2 months, I bought the power A fightpad for XboxOne and PS4 and have them shipped to you. May I please kindly ask how is the work coming along to have these 2 fight pad supported in your Undamned DB15 decorder? ” I have not made any firmware changes since receiving them. I have been busy with some hardware manufacturing support but I think in a couple weeks I will have time to get back to firmware update items. -ud

• UD-USB Decoders

Quote from ChuChu Flamingo: “ @undamned have you ever disabled button 4 on a HAS supergun version 4 using a brooks UFB? Manual states to hold DB15 pin 4 (MVS D) button on power up of HAS. Only question is can your undamned usb decoder do that? I can't get it disabled on UNDAMNED USB Decoder - ps4 controller or brooks UFB arcade stick. The HAS disables button 4 if I plug in a real neo geo db 15 controller and hold mvs D button. Tl;dr can't do raging demon inputs on vampire savior. ” I don't own a…