Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 963.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hiya From St. Louis

xtrasmiley - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome dude! Yes we have a lot of STL guys here, I'm marked as that but, actually 30 min East. Once this COVID deal has passed I hope to meet up with everyone! You're on the right forum, this is the friendliest, and most knowledgeable place to be!

• Who is ZPaul2Fresh8?

xtrasmiley - - Introduce Yourself!

Not to speak for Paul, but to help out, you guys can check out the discord and mortalkombatplus.com for many of your questions, but basically, donors get the files, you find and burn your EPROMs yourself.

• Give @Apocalypse a break, he'll come through eventually!

• Hmm, so you're saying a world championship tournament, where only 10 people enter, then, I can tell people I came in the top ten of a world tournament? I like the way you think.

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from Mrhide: “We should have on month long tournament on each of these and see who scores best ... you will learn to love them ” No one here plays games. Tried a week long tournament and zero entries. ” Wait, what?! I'm in. I try to post on shmups, but when the top 100 scores are on the first 10 pages, and you are like 127th place... it's sort of sad. I know I suck, I just don't like being shown how much! I'm down for some games I have. Multi's or shooters, or brawlers…

• Maybe there isn’t one because there’s no multi, yet!

• 837-7968 pcb

xtrasmiley - - Sega System 16/18/24/32

following... maybe it needs a repro? never seen it for sale.

• I just bought the three from @ITATTRACTS but he hasn't mailed them. You want me to have him mail to you direct and you can figure out what's wrong with your stuff? I'm in not rush to get them.

• OK, here are my results. Using a HAS 4.0 to RGB2COMP to Sony Wega CRT. Gunbird 2, perfect sound, like it's an emulator. Even with the TV cranked up, or the PCB cranked up. No issues at all. Tengai, fucking awful. I can't believe I didn't notice it before. Horrible extra static. I think maybe I noticed it and thought it needed a cap kit. Bought from someone here, and don't think he mentioned it, but I didn't notice it, so maybe it's thanks to this fucking thread I can't un-hear it. It's terrible.…

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “what to do?! ” why-dont-we-have-both-gif-1.gif ” LOL, so swap out the diodes on ESPgaluda, and leave them on Ketsui, see which works longer? Also, fuck DDP, who plays that shit anyway!

• Quote from xodaraP: “Regulators are more reliable than the diodes and I would personally replace them. ” Quote from buffi: “I would just leave them. The conversions arent really that expensive, so if it works, it should be fine. ” Crap, two totally opposite posts, what to do?!!? I'll give it a week, the more "likes" is the winner.

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “Fully assembled and any way to get the ROMS on there pre-purchase? I don’t mind paying and waiting. I don’t have an easy way to program them or acquire them. ” If they can't, I can program them for you. Haven't got any on hand, but you're welcome to order some and send em my way and I will get you sorted ” Thanks, I may take you up on it! But still means I have to get them! Maybe if you buy yours I can send you cash to double your oder and also to cov…

• Quote from statix138: “Got my CBox in and hooked up today and so far I am very happy with the supergun overall. The build quality exceeds expectations on both the hardware and the cables. I really like the ability to rotate the controller 90, 180, or 270 degrees. I have my CBox hooked up to a projector which makes rotating the screen not an option and more than half of my collection unplayable. Rotating the pad 90 degrees I can play my vertical shmups as horizontal ones without much of an issue.…

• Fully assembled and any way to get the ROMS on there pre-purchase? I don’t mind paying and waiting. I don’t have an easy way to program them or acquire them.

• Awesome! Great work! I have no idea where I'm on the list, but if there will be a completed one for sale later, I'm willing to pass my spot (if I'm even on it). I'm way to busying to assemble one of these right now, but boy is it cool! I may have some spare motherboards that need cap repairs if anyone is looking. I have to dig them up!

• What do you mean ignored? I posted a reply when you first asked the question. Quote from xtrasmiley: “Wow, what a weird game! I've never heard of it, but yes, you'll need a trackball and a button to play. The HAS will be available again, but no pre-orders right now. I think he wants to sell them when ready, FCFS. If you are in Cali, here is one that you might be able to pick up and save on shipping. ebay.com/itm/254268622322 That being said, HAS is JAMMA, but adapters are available. I'm looking …

• In the Hunt Acrylic Case

xtrasmiley - - Project Showcase

Looks good, but way too tall. I would make a cut out for the heat sink and then lower it a ton. Unless it just looks talk from that angle.

• @Derick2k I'd like one of each game, no preference is you are selling these. PM sent!

• Quote from awbacon1: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “Good video man, but a few thoughts: 1. The "bootleg" Atomiswave games are actually conversions done by one company in China on a mass scale. 2. They did this once, years ago, and have been sold out for at least two years (unless another run was recently done). So you can't get them unless on the secondary market. Yes, even the dang "bootlegs" are rare now. 3. Unless you are taking a NOS kit, DB sells for around $400-$500, not $1k (again, unless you s…

• Good video man, but a few thoughts: 1. The "bootleg" Atomiswave games are actually conversions done by one company in China on a mass scale. 2. They did this once, years ago, and have been sold out for at least two years (unless another run was recently done). So you can't get them unless on the secondary market. Yes, even the dang "bootlegs" are rare now. 3. Unless you are taking a NOS kit, DB sells for around $400-$500, not $1k (again, unless you saw a NOS full kit sell). Finally, if you reall…