Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 302.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IF There are people looking for PGM carts. Please send me a PM. That way i can easeally see who wants what etc... And i won't accidentally miss your message..... I offer a FREE Cart hunting service. Were i spend time looking for carts. I only charge for the game, And a $55AUD deposit to start looking for the game. This will go towards the game cost once found. pgm@gc8tech.com will also get to me.......

• I have 1 on order, And still hunting down a few more.... Its not a common cart... and postage from anywhere is currently a nightmare.....

• Trying to get ALL "Batch 2" PGM Pre-Modded Motherboards i sell out to custmours ASAP.... A table of PGMs i'm working on..... T.

• Its easy enough to have 1 set of 2 board WITH sockets. And you use it to test your game chips BEFORE perminate soldering to the PCBs. That way you don't need to use sockets on "Finished" carts... Well the grafics rom board anyway.... T.

• Quote from Fluffy: “I didn't go away? At the moment I don't know when I'm going to order exactly, as real life is a bit messy right now, but if there is a problem with the current version I need to fix it. I am ordering in batches to minimise risk from production problems, while balancing with the volume discount you get for a larger order. This is a hobby project, so I don't really want to invest a lot of money or manage unsold inventory. ” I have Built all 3 of the CAVE games this week with On…

• Hey All, Just adding some diag info. I was having Ketsi and Espgelda running FINE on my set of PCBs. BUT when i swapped in DoDoPatshi (DDP). the game didn't run properly. youtube.com/watch?v=eTrMADwp7-c So i replaced the T1 and T2 roms with new chips and code.... No change. So i thought maybe U6 GAL was faulty. Burnet another gal.. and that was it!!! Game now runs perfectly Wanted to document it here in case anyone gets the same issues. Tim.

• Me to.. i'll buy at least 50 "sets" of them. (50 of each label) Thanks, T.

• Quote from Barth0lin0: “Poke me if you have a demon front cart ! if it can help you survive the crisis....fuck this virus.... ” If i had some Demon Front.. i would sell it Plus my "Reproduction Like" Demon Front cart isn't finished... yet.... T.

• Quote from Barth0lin0: “Quote from GC8TECH: “Quote from RandomRetro: “I need to figure out how to get a copy of that Knights of Valour mod cart! Or learn to make one. ” I have just ordered more of the KOV Vs Street Fighter carts...Tim. ” In for one also! @Derick2k in for a label set also please! ” Looks like i'll have to get more carts.... The Hack has been done REALLY well.... There is some shots of it running in the big you tube stream i did with SmokeMonster... T.

• Quote from Loki: “Guys, I am glad to had the chance to pick up a rev14 motherboard. It seems that someone took his hand on to fix sound issues and replaced the sound volume potentiometer on the side. It is a fix but done without love and looking weird. Would like to bring this beauty back to old honor and searching for a orig volume poti. May some of you here have a spare poti out from an old non working board. ” Yeah i hate it when people do that mod!!! I do have 20mm volume pots. BUT you reall…

• I think i have contacted everyone.... if i have missed anyone.. please let me know. T.

• Quote from RandomRetro: “I need to figure out how to get a copy of that Knights of Valour mod cart! Or learn to make one. ” I have just ordered more of the KOV Vs Street Fighter carts... Tim.

• Quote from RandomRetro: “I need to figure out how to get a copy of that Knights of Valour mod cart! Or learn to make one. ” I need to figure out how to get a copy of that Knights of Valour mod cart! Or learn to make one. Quote from RandomRetro: “ ” IF you get stuck.. i should still be able to get some... T.

• Quote from Derick2k: “Gonna get these professionally printed/cut, thanks brother. ” Any chance i could buy some finished labels as well?? I'd need 10 "sets" Thanks, T.

• of course i love the PGM too Audio is VERY subjective.... BUT if you do the stereo out mod i do to my PGM boards... you will have the BEST sound output.... T.

• Quote from digitron: “Quote from GC8TECH: “Quote from thegreathopper: “tell us more, which caps and what with. I would like better sound from my PGM please ” Do you just want a list of caps silk screen numbers, and what to put in there place??Tim. ” I would be very interested and appreciative of this also! My soldering iron is warming up. ;P Thanks Tim! ” OK i did this list based of a REV12 PGM Motherboard.. other revs may need a different list..... PLUS i recommend 105 Deg C caps.. i also use 1…

• Quote from thegreathopper: “tell us more, which caps and what with. I would like better sound from my PGM please ” Do you just want a list of caps silk screen numbers, and what to put in there place?? Tim.

• Quote from Fluffy: “Some people are using the amplifier that was developed to add a line out for MVS boards to add a line out to PGM. Would be interesting to know if the quality directly from the DAC is higher than what comes from the Jamma connector. ” Already done it Straight out of the DAC is WAY better quality . Thats were my "Sterio" mod takes it from. You can change a few caps on the motherboard and the sound out of the amp is alot better.... Fiddled with that toooo T.

• Quote from bytestorm: “Quote from GC8TECH: “NOW that i no longer have a Job... I need to find some income for my family.... So i have decided to start selling some of my IGS PGM gear. AT cheap prices to raise funds i will need to live..... SO if ANYONE is looking for PGM gear.. just let me know. Tim. ” ouff! sorry to hear man :(. Hope its sorted out soon! ” Thanks for the kind words.. it will be at least 2 months i have to survie.. maybe longer depending on what the Corona Virus does.... T.

• Quote from digitron: “Tim, is there a sound amp on the PGM? Sound quality in my Astro is pretty bad (playing DDP conversion), replaced the speakers and I'm pondering if somehow wiring an amp inline would improve the sound any? ty ” Yes there is a AMP on the PGM motherboard. is it 8W + 8W from memory.. its the chip on the heat sink. it was made for Car Stereo amps anyway... T.