Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 906.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from jassin000: “Only two reasons to put a 4k 32" monitor into a VLX cab: You are building the ultimate MAME/PC cab You are putting a PS4 Pro into a cab ” I am actually, already have one being set up. Im already planning out the upgrade to that, waiting on next gen consoles to be released, and the next generation of graphics cards for my PC gaming. So PC/MAME/PS5/SeriesX. I only game on the oled and the vewlix most of the time, so don't mind spending some cash on the upgrades. Im getting b…

• Quote from Battlesmurf: “Price is very good for what you're getting fyi. I've fabricated Mini cute parts, aero table parts, egret 2/3/awsd parts- and often times it's not really worth it unless you *really* need them for how expensive they are. I have to sell Egret 2 doors at around 170 shipped to make it worth it. That's a door. This is a kit to use better monitors- that even the "better than old monitors" are like $2k from Taito. Easy choice. Grab a cheap ass Vewlix with a shitty monitor, flop…

• Quote from jassin000: “Received My LG 32KG650F-B monitor earlier than expected! ” So this one definitely works for OSSC purposes and looks amazing. Are the controls accessible in any way? Are you going to open in to see if the control can be relocated? Is there a list of monitors to use?

• Gonna reply back the guys that want labels tomorrow, its been a crazy few days dealing with tenants BS issues like "Hey, we cant pay our rent on time, but can we get a dog because of my (SAD) social anxiety disorder?" Type of shit, yeah you're going be to real SAD when I evict your ass.

• Quote from jassin000: “Maybe don't go crazy and upgrade all your VLX cabs at once, after all monitor tech changes yearly. Right now this is a damn good looking alternative to the official Taito with none of the compromises when using OSSC. ” Had to do it, the old monitors annoyed me too much. But since I still have the old monitors in storage still, gonna use their frames and these brackets to convert 2 of them with new monitors. But yeah 5x mode on ossc w/ freesync should make just about everyt…

• Finally should be able to get rid of some stuff in my device chain. Thanks for the review. Now just need the mounts I have my old monitors that Im stealing the frame surrounds from to do this mod, glad I didnt sell them. Are there any Freesync 4K alternatives? Also, OSSC PRO that does 4K Do you think the mount will have clearance issues with the port locations?

• Quote from EVAWINGZERO: “@Derick2k Do you mind saying how much the Panels were? I have a Dino King converted to a Mini Neo Geo and a friend with a Love and Berries looking for a panel as well. Thanks man ” Which panels, the CP? The cost was around $45-50ea plus they charge a setup fee of around $70-80 per run, the more you get the lower cost they get to an extent. I have a few spare stainless steel CPs if you are interested you can have them at cost. The internal panels you see in the pic were a…

• Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “Quote from Derick2k: “Pics please ” ” That looks great, Im glad they just needed cap kits. I thought this guy neededsome major stuff done to ito ro that I had mess it up see how the colors are messed up top/bottom All it needed was a good degaussing. Fix the the colors right up/guess it didnt like the trip over from the UK. Im almost done with the conversion, need to get arts done. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…3707568c57d1a4294bf419beb

• Pics please

• Sent some of these out, bad pics and some labels have protective plastic layer, so they dont look that good on the pic. But overall Im happy with these, there are better methods/quality but these are really good for what they are. Time to make some Fluffy carts Numbered these just in case someone need 1 or 2, I dont really have a lot of these did a very small run just to check quality. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…3707568c57d1a4294bf419beb arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…3707568c57d1a4294bf419b…

• InfiniKey-Kabuki

Derick2k - - Temple of the Undamned

Quote from xodaraP: “Just spent 3 hours today desuiciding a Cadillacs and Dinosaurs Kabuki - got it the first time and then accidentally killed it and had to do it again Really looking forward to the InfiniKey so I don't have to do that again ” hahaha, man doesnt that suck when it happens. I actually fucked one up and had to replace it completely, put the programming clip backwards, I wont do that again.

• The 12v power supply already in the cab works perfectly to light up its 12v led strips in the marque and cfl bulb in the move strip. You could try replacing the move strip cfl with 12v leds. So you can use the stock 12v psu and just run new line or just undo the harness and trim away all the extra wires/connector you will not be using. If yo want to trim it down, make it simpler. If you are gutting the cab, I would like to buy the Weiya JVS psu in there if it has one Are installing new speakers …

• Quote from 8bitforlife: “Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from 8bitforlife: “beael? ” Label? ” sorry not sleeping much lately alot on my plate. I meant Bezel. the monitor shroud. Mine came with a big gash on button and i would need to sand quit a bit off to make it all even and then repaint. Its dark grey i think? ” Yeah, ill scan that, I also want to get those refinished/painted as well.

• Quote from 8bitforlife: “beael? ” Label?

• Sweet!!!! Super excited to get these, Im in for 2 maybe 3 in case I mess one up installing it. I will read the pink color code on my cabs and let you know what I get

• Quote from Geddon: “Quote from Derick2k: “I remember those , bought 4 of them. So yeah, these brackets are a fair price. I compare them to buying TV mounts, the quality ones will cost in the range $100-200, sure you can buy that $30 one from monoprice and it will work, but like they say you get what you pay for. Also, if you dont want to pay, you can always hack together your own mount. @Hadouken Arcade already did the work for me, its a tested solution, with iterations and refinements, how much…

• I remember those , bought 4 of them. So yeah, these brackets are a fair price. I compare them to buying TV mounts, the quality ones will cost in the range $100-200, sure you can buy that $30 one from monoprice and it will work, but like they say you get what you pay for. Also, if you dont want to pay, you can always hack together your own mount. @Hadouken Arcade already did the work for me, its a tested solution, with iterations and refinements, how much you think thats worth?? niche product, ni…

• Quote from Brettster: “Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from werejag: “pretty sweet conversion ” Thanks, its getting there. Thinking I might setup up a small mame PC to use as a multi and output 15K. Or maybe ia Mister box if it outputs 15k, need to look into those. ” Mister looks great on one of these small screensyou can output 15k for all the arcade cores from the HDMI using a HDMI to VGA converter or an IO board, both will give you line out sound but there is no rotation of the tate games in 15Kh…

• Quote from werejag: “pretty sweet conversion ” Thanks, its getting there. Thinking I might setup up a small mame PC to use as a multi and output 15K. Or maybe ia Mister box if it outputs 15k, need to look into those.