Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 974.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from drfunk2k: “Yes we could. But when you "slower" we can't guarantee what that means like 1 month turns into 11 weeks.... ” Of course, just putting the option there for those who prefer it. I'm still waiting on this awesome SG... for some of those future options, and maybe shipping will be lower by then! This thing is awesome, so the wait is hard!

• That's interesting and sort of sucks. Would you be open to using the slower, less expensive shipping if they buyer wanted?

• Hiya From St. Louis

xtrasmiley - - Introduce Yourself!

Quote from caldwert: “My friend has a bunch of other cabinets in other locations, so he's not really looking for anything else at the moment. ” Damn, I thought I had just come up with a plan that would pass the sniff test to convince my wife I needed to buy 20 more cabs, you know, to "make money" for our retirement! I'm looking forward to checking it out when everything opens back up!

• Hiya From St. Louis

Quote from caldwert: “The vertical Vewlix has Aka to Blue and Akyrios. Horizontal has Infinos. Probably going to pick up Gimmick and Chaos Code (have the 2p panels at home just waiting) whenever things reopen. I'm not the owner but have a few machines in there, and those are my Vewlix cabinets. Got my eye on Vritra and SDOJ later this year. Can't be all shooters though. Obviously I'm friends with the owners, and have been running their pinball league this year. Also been friends with bubblun for…

• Hiya From St. Louis

Quote from bubblun: “Quote from Thrillhouse: “Yay - more STL representation! Welcome! Definitely need an "Arcade-Projects" night over at Two Plumbers once this is all said and done. I picked up some beer and merch curbside from them this weekend - spotted some neat looking changes (or at least stuff new to me) in the windows. ” Two Plumbers probably is the only place you can play EXA Arcadia games in a 500 mile radius - will be great when they can fully reopen. ” Wow, this is news to me, as I'm …

• Home Arcade System

xtrasmiley - - RGB's lab

Quote from RayceARoni: “Quote from xtrasmiley: “Quote from RayceARoni: “Quote from hoagtech: “Whats with all the dislikes @RayceARoni? Jassin explained his reasoning very well and I completely agree with him. I dislike the dislikes. You can have an argument with someone without a bunch of thumbs down. Why would you want an inferior Chroma resolution and go from RGB to YPbPr back to RGB? His advice was helpful and firm. ” You're right, thumbs down is harsh. I'll remove them. I apologize.Like I sa…

• Quote from ITATTRACTS: “Quote from skate323k137: “I left because Finisterre came here with good intentions and more hacking skills than 99% of us, myself included. He got shit on left and right for publishing good data here, regardless of generation of hardware or sega support. Sega doesn't give a shit what we post here unless its roms. Code written from scratch is perfectly legal under Right to Repair. With no disrespect to Darksoft or any individual here, finisterre could have been a great ass…

• Home Arcade System

xtrasmiley - - RGB's lab

Quote from RayceARoni: “Quote from hoagtech: “Whats with all the dislikes @RayceARoni? Jassin explained his reasoning very well and I completely agree with him. I dislike the dislikes. You can have an argument with someone without a bunch of thumbs down. Why would you want an inferior Chroma resolution and go from RGB to YPbPr back to RGB? His advice was helpful and firm. ” You're right, thumbs down is harsh. I'll remove them. I apologize. Like I said, I only use RGBs and don't plan on using any…

• Quote from skate323k137: “this is the last post I'll ever make here. I left because Finisterre came here with good intentions and more hacking skills than 99% of us, myself included. He got shit on left and right for publishing good data here, regardless of generation of hardware or sega support. Sega doesn't give a shit what we post here unless its roms. Code written from scratch is perfectly legal under Right to Repair. With no disrespect to Darksoft or any individual here, finisterre could ha…

• Quote from undamned: “I DM'd him while ago and we went back and forth a bit. He just wants to troll, so there's really no convincing him otherwise. -ud ” Well, I took a look at the tweets and tell him if he want's to troll, to work on the humor. I don't mind troll accounts, but they need to be funny man! Like, check this one out: twitter.com/DevinCow?ref_src=t…mp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor That's how you troll! Dipshit Nunes is even trying to sue this guy!

• Wow, I had to check it out. Very sad account. Why is this person so angry with A-P? Did something happen to him? I want to support your idea @hursit, but unfortunately, unless he threatens someone, he hasn't broken any rules and Twitter will likely not ban him. Maybe if @Darksoft has trademarked his logo, we could force him to remove that, but not really worth it IMO. For trolls it's best to ignore.

• Hiya From St. Louis

Welcome dude! Yes we have a lot of STL guys here, I'm marked as that but, actually 30 min East. Once this COVID deal has passed I hope to meet up with everyone! You're on the right forum, this is the friendliest, and most knowledgeable place to be!

• Who is ZPaul2Fresh8?

Not to speak for Paul, but to help out, you guys can check out the discord and mortalkombatplus.com for many of your questions, but basically, donors get the files, you find and burn your EPROMs yourself.

• Give @Apocalypse a break, he'll come through eventually!

• Hmm, so you're saying a world championship tournament, where only 10 people enter, then, I can tell people I came in the top ten of a world tournament? I like the way you think.

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from Mrhide: “We should have on month long tournament on each of these and see who scores best ... you will learn to love them ” No one here plays games. Tried a week long tournament and zero entries. ” Wait, what?! I'm in. I try to post on shmups, but when the top 100 scores are on the first 10 pages, and you are like 127th place... it's sort of sad. I know I suck, I just don't like being shown how much! I'm down for some games I have. Multi's or shooters, or brawlers…

• Maybe there isn’t one because there’s no multi, yet!

• 837-7968 pcb

xtrasmiley - - Sega System 16/18/24/32

following... maybe it needs a repro? never seen it for sale.

• I just bought the three from @ITATTRACTS but he hasn't mailed them. You want me to have him mail to you direct and you can figure out what's wrong with your stuff? I'm in not rush to get them.

• OK, here are my results. Using a HAS 4.0 to RGB2COMP to Sony Wega CRT. Gunbird 2, perfect sound, like it's an emulator. Even with the TV cranked up, or the PCB cranked up. No issues at all. Tengai, fucking awful. I can't believe I didn't notice it before. Horrible extra static. I think maybe I noticed it and thought it needed a cap kit. Bought from someone here, and don't think he mentioned it, but I didn't notice it, so maybe it's thanks to this fucking thread I can't un-hear it. It's terrible.…