Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 128.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Namco Noir advice

rocket - - Namco System 357/369

I was refering to noir cabinet manual, your right the tekken 6br manual would have been the companion manual Unfortunately that area has been a total disaster on strips etc. i have a few origionals but no one seems to want to make scans etc.

• Namco Noir advice

Some interesting news. Some of the tekken 6br were built in the v2 cab with the led top light and the wei-ya monitor. As it turns out the rev b manual is based on that noir.

• Battle Gear 3 project

rocket - - Namco System 246/256

Did you clean the pins on the security dongles? This causes boot up issues often. Open up the dongles and give them a jolly good cleaning.

• Namco Noir advice

with the wei-ya your suppose to use dvi-i (analog pins plus dual channel dvi)from type x2 to the monitor is suppose to be about equal to working hdmi 2.0 data transport. using anything less is not going to have the best quality. meaning hdmi 1.3/1.4 is = to haveing single channel dvi = to vga if you get a chance try that wei-ya monitor with a dvi-i cable to the x2

• Namco Noir advice

Quote from thegreathopper: “Quote from rocket: “A lot of folks on the lindberghs have been replacing the monitors with better ones. I havent heard of this being done with noirs. I would suspect with a noir you could hide the monitor much better with the shell. I think thegreathopper is going to have the answer with the lg experiment ” Hi Rocket, I removed my monitor and strangely it turned out to be a Weiya it’s original as it has the buttons etc under the lift up cover by the card reader. Noir …

• Namco Noir advice

A lot of folks on the lindberghs have been replacing the monitors with better ones. I havent heard of this being done with noirs. I would suspect with a noir you could hide the monitor much better with the shell. I think thegreathopper is going to have the answer with the lg experiment

• Namco Noir advice

I have no idea but can you send a picture of it. Also what is your thoughts on the sanwa monitor? Niko had a applicable post about dvi/vga connectors that seems to be applicable to this monitor I got a much better picture from the type x2 going from dvi-i to vga when compared to other monitors Quote from Niko: “Quote from tom5151: “Ok, thanks. I will have to buy one on Amazon. I'll let you know. Is it the same thing with RE2 ? Do I need a DVI-I to DVI-I cable ? ” As far as I know its only the X2…

• Namco Noir advice

3 ways. 1 date in the coin door (least accurate) 2. Light bar at top of machine (florescent or led) more accurate doesnt apply to blanc 3. Open back panel and check monitor sticker (most accurate) or on screen (see previous blanc picture) the monitor connection search. The search on that blanc is the wei-ya search. The sanwa is a square and only shows in top left corner.

• Namco Noir advice

Quote from Dk310: “the blanc, is literally a 1080p white noir correct? ” yes it should have the led top(was wrong has florescent) and wei-ya 1920x1080 monitor(does have the wei-ya monitor). If it doesnt have the led top. Make sure to check the monitor also included a pic of the std connect board with the v2 power board (this is also from a blanc).

• Namco Noir advice

Quote from Dk310: “I've purchased the gold noir and will be getting it in June. So I'll try to look into it as well. Blancs are so cool, but that header is CRAZY TALL! ” let me know if it has a different monitor i am curious. congrats on the gold. also yes your right 2015 would likely be the year on your gold noir. "There will be two available arcade machines for operators, one priced at 1,680,000 yen and one which has the price tag of 1,198,000 yen." looks like your gold was origionally around …

• Namco Noir advice

haven't seen a gold noir i only have experience with v1 red and v2 blue and reference material that v2 came out in early (late 2010 is upgraded also) 2011. if it was 2015 the internal tech should be wei-ya unless they improved on it. but from what i have seen the wei-ya handles the 1920x1080. i can only guess the internals of the gold noir would be the same as other v2. if not then the specs would have to be better. lets not forget the white noir. it was also early 2011 with dragon ball z. so lo…

• Namco Noir advice

dates are on the back of the coin door. also the testing i did with the sanwa today showed it is a better monitor at 1360x768 (looks great with a type x attached.) the thing is windows can identify the monitor as a sanwa. seems to have a little better control on older games but stuff designed for higher resolutions that are scaled back still doesnt look good. blue noirs as far as i know were heavily used for the gundam extreme games.

• Namco Noir advice

--removed

• Namco Noir advice

moved this info up to previous post

• Namco Noir advice

so... sum of the short your tx2 will look steller on it. any game that is 640x480 (monitor doesnt matter) is going to look like crap no matter what you try. games with 1280x720 or higher (up to 1920x1080) look great. reds were made 2007 and newer... reds a gamble (V1 and V2) blues were made in 2011 and newer (all V2) Red Version 1 (A): florescent based top light sanwa monitor (1024x768, 1280x1024, 1360x768) has the 3.3v for jvs (4 power supplies in cabinet) Red and Blue Version 2 (B): led based …

• this is the server unit. the other one that can be used is Live Monitor ( extreme vs japan LM). the SV an LM should have 2 dongles and a special hub that plugs into the 357. network your game 357 and one of the other 2 units (SV or LM).

• do you have pictures of the front and side of this unit?

• yes you will need live monitor (also a system 357) or server (also a system 357)

• Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Unlimited - How to link? (what is the ip address that is needed for the contents router)

• direct google translation from google: 21-21 ERRORIt was not possible to establish communication with the base unit (Leip Monitor 1 or server pox) in time.ENTER TESTMODE: TEST SW how i read this " your system 357 game unit was not able to establish communication with the 357 live monitor unit or the 357 server unit before the communication timed out" which units do you have?