Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 62.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Dreygor: “Quote from gpbear4: “Quote from brizzo: “Months ago @atrfate did the work to rip and collect game title menu graphics. I roughed out the launcher menu design in AttractMode and added support for touch screens to it. Past couple nights I've been working on solving the usb dongle linux software bug, got my Rpi setup and going. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…9b073da899495adeba5f3ce50 ” for Super Dragon Ball Z, would it be better if the Japanese logo was used? that's the one tha…

• Home Arcade System

gpbear4 - - RGB's lab

what is RGBS? might be a dumb question lol

• i asked QcRetro on Twitter for the files for MWP-606, but he also has these thingiverse.com/printmaker/designs

• Home Arcade System

gpbear4 - - RGB's lab

Quote from Hagure: “Is there a thingiverse for the 3D Printed Meanwell MWP-606 Power Supply terminal block cover? I feel like someone posted one up a bit ago, but couldn't find it through searches. ” this? also are you the snes fighter guy? thingiverse.com/thing:3959499

• Home Arcade System

gpbear4 - - RGB's lab

can the HAS use composite video?

• Home Arcade System

gpbear4 - - RGB's lab

@RGB get well soon. thanks for keeping us updated.

• Home Arcade System

gpbear4 - - RGB's lab

Quote from mdk: “Quote from gpbear4: “@RGB which batch are you on? i think i signed up in august. just wanted to check in ” [PRE-ORDER your HAS!] Unless you have already pre-ordered. ” i filled out the google doc in august

• Home Arcade System

gpbear4 - - RGB's lab

@RGB which batch are you on? i think i signed up in august. just wanted to check in

• Quote from FakeNoose: “Is there a 'practice mode' hack for the fighting games? ” ive heard of one that was developed for super street fighter ii x

• @Mini_Goat_King for what its worth, i have been told that Tekken 5 cards do not work for Super Dragon Ball Z @defor do you have any info on the Naomi IC emulator? i would like to look into the possibility of making Namco System 256 Super Dragon Ball Z more accessible because the IC cards are becoming more difficult to come by

• Home Arcade System

gpbear4 - - RGB's lab

Any recommended I/O board to use with Sega Naomi and Namco System 256 in 15k mode for the HAS? I signed up in August, so I figured I should prepare myself.

• Quote from brizzo: “Months ago @atrfate did the work to rip and collect game title menu graphics. I roughed out the launcher menu design in AttractMode and added support for touch screens to it. Past couple nights I've been working on solving the usb dongle linux software bug, got my Rpi setup and going. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…9b073da899495adeba5f3ce50 ” for Super Dragon Ball Z, would it be better if the Japanese logo was used? that's the one that appears in the game after all. the highe…

• Home Arcade System

gpbear4 - - RGB's lab

are the DIP switches on the extender for things like button mappings on MVS and Vampire Savior?

• it seems like the mega link is down

• Home Arcade System

gpbear4 - - RGB's lab

are we able to change our order somewhere in the process if we decide we need to include other items?

• Home Arcade System

gpbear4 - - RGB's lab

should i have recived an email if i signed up earlier this month?

• Home Arcade System

gpbear4 - - RGB's lab

i signed up for one. looking forward to playing cps2, neo geo and maybe others in the future on my pvm

• did you ever get the jammifier? im wondering how it looks

• Quote from nonosto: “one stupid question any risk about electrostatic choc with metal case? ” if theres no issues with your hardware and its assembled correctly you should be fine

• oh dang, when'd you receive it? i assumed since the site said preorder that meant they were still in production