Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tekken 7 FR - How to link?

deuceduzit - - Namco ES1 / ES3

huh? You need 2 pc or cabs to link. Its easy. But yea, it runs on 2 different machines not 1.

you da man!

So my T7 hard drive finally died several days ago and I went ahead and swapped it out with another hard drive and threw in the dumped version of the game... Surprisingly everything works with no mods needed. Just had the usb key in place and it booted right up. Pretty cool. Just wanted to share. Edit* - I used a completely different hard drive and installed windows through the es3. 1. Install windows on es3 2. Copy dumped version 3. Set instant shelter to run dump With the steps above I have yet…

any luck new updates on this guys? Hoping my cab doesn't lock up in March.

Quote from EYEDOL: “This is the error I get! The last picture, I used an app to translate. Not sure what I can do to make this usb update my unit to Round 2! If anyone knows how to make this work, that info would be very appreciated. ” Any luck on this?

Are you able to access any files from it if plugged into the computer? Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to create an img of the drive too.

Try this... Boot up the hard drive inside the ES3. At boot hot swap it into a system running Linux and run DD clone... Tbh I never tried it myself but thats how it was explained to me.

I hope so... I really don't want to format the stock Namco Es3... But if I get locked that may be my only choice. Not too familiar with the cloning process. The source said it had to done in Linux using dd or something. Maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in and provide more details or instructions.

I am also thinking of doing that.... May just format and go windows. My source had some instructions to clone the drive so that I can restore it back to playable state in case it max plays and goes dead.

Heads up guys... I was told there is a max limit of plays for offline mode....

I have heard of a few that have gotten this to work. I was told it was all about IP range. I'll post pics of the range hopefully sometime tonight when I get a chance.... Work has been chaotic.

found the instruction manual and default username and password doesn't seem to let me in.... manager/friend

just tried to log into the router with pc... asking for username and pw... need to find manual and see what default pw is.

Just need to find the manual for it so I can figure out how to login. I haven't tried to log into it yet but im pretty sure its going to be in Japanese.

looks like the official router was needed. Received one from @Cereth and all is good! Thank you again!

• Namco Es3 - help

deuceduzit - - General Arcade Tech Help

@Darksoft understood, revised original thread. Not looking for any exploit. Just more info on what is safe on these systems. @nem Yes, I actually took it all apart and re-applied new paste to both CPU and GPU. As for checking the drive, is there any safe way to do it? Hopefully not breaking rules but I read somewhere that if I hook it up to a regular windows machine it could possibly brick the drive or something? Not looking for any type of exploit. Just trying to save my system from death.

Maybe we can get a sneak peek at what the 2 cabs settings are? I currently have both set to A group - 1st cab red and 2nd set to blue.

yep, just tried router, switch and hub. All with regular cables and crossover cables. Still no luck. I can however get a tenpo IP address on the netgear router if I reset everything to default.

Thank you everyone for chiming in and helping me with this. You guys are awesome! Hopefully we can get this figured out.

That's the scary thing about that. I'm seeing some from anywhere between $250-$350. I would probably bite if I know it works for sure but being that it may not work makes me a little gun shy.... $350 is a little too much for a risk of it not working. Anyone here with working setup confirm if its just stock firmware? - Looking at router details it looks like its just a basic VPN router... I'm leaning towards it being a custom FW of some sort.