Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 123.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from rtw: “What's the missing bricks in Mr Heli issue ? Asked a V1 owner ” +1 from another V1 owner

• Quote from mypinballs: “A full new set of roms burned and now all working. (Next job is i really must fix my test monitor, the green output is way too low, and its starting to get annoying !) arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ae90efa5f6a7b3f031eb52959arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ae90efa5f6a7b3f031eb52959arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ae90efa5f6a7b3f031eb52959arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ae90efa5f6a7b3f031eb52959 pcb with roms in arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ae90efa5f6a7b3f031eb52959 ” Nicely …

• Quote from mypinballs: “Well you must have programmed the new gal wrongly as the updated file works fine here on my board and an atf22v10. Anyway, good luck with it if you want a physical new ic that’s tested then pm me ” Well i'll be darned, I must've burned the wrong D29-14! I tried your JED-file again and now it works! Many thanks Now onto resolving the audio issues

• Oh, and the pcb is also lacking sound. I have been working on this board before (must be 2 years ago) and I can see a GAL16V8 at location IC17 and one output is connected to reset on the 68000 CPU. I believe that i burned the dump from jammarcade before but it seems to be non working jammarcade.net/files/pals/Taito-D49-21.jed It seems like the device was bad. I burned it on a GAL16V8D instead and now I get a reset signal. But still no sound, hmmm

• Quote from mypinballs: “Quote from frsj8112: “Quote from mypinballs: “D29-14 file attached in GAL22V10 form Tested the file on a new chip in my board and works fine ” Many thanks, I tried it on my board with a GAL22V10D device but the pcb just resets ” What are the origins of your board? Is it an original cup finals white single layer pcb? Have you confirmed if all the pals are the correct ones in the sockets. (Upload a few pics.) If 1 is missing maybe others have been moved/swapped about etc. A…

• Quote from mypinballs: “D29-14 file attached in GAL22V10 form Tested the file on a new chip in my board and works fine ” Many thanks, I tried it on my board with a GAL22V10D device but the pcb just resets

• Yes ive dumped all roms and they verify as ok. Here’s how it looks arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ae90efa5f6a7b3f031eb52959 I believe that this is sprite ram, is A13 really supposed to be held low? arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ae90efa5f6a7b3f031eb52959 EDIT again! No I did not dump all ROMS but now I have and 01 was bad. I had one 27c800 left so i could burn the rom file and now it looks pretty! Thanks

• so i got some spare time so i thought that i could make the football champ board live with the ROMS from the "dead" dead connection board. i cut the trace on the FC board, hooked up connections accordingly to the picture posted by @mypinballs, transfered the EPROMS and MASKROMS and......nothing. I dumped the ROMset and it is the WORLD version, deadconx Dead Connection (World) EDIT No i missed the pinout now the game boots, but with faulty sprites

• Quote from mypinballs: “Quote from frsj8112: “great work @mypinballs ! Side note, I've gotten hold of a F3 Taito Cup Finals PCB but it is missing the PAL chip at IC28. I thought it was dumped and uploaded to jammarcade.net but I can't find the file? ” Hi, IC28 is labelled as D29-14 which I think originated from Arabian magic. The file is available at jamma-arcade under the hat trick hero'93 title as thats the alternative name for cup finals You will need a GAl20v8 gal which are hard to get to us…

• Quote from blahjedi: “So with the lockdown I've decided to go back and re-look at my Air Duel that doesn't boot (seeing as I still haven't installed my multi!).. Gets to this point on power-up and won't go further. The board was originally a Hero Tomna the operator had swapped to Air Duel. When it's powered up, does the RAM/ROM check and then hangs. Have already re-burnt the eproms that were faulty, but I've got no idea why it won't push beyond this point. Any ideas on where I can start looking?…

• great work @mypinballs ! Side note, I've gotten hold of a F3 Taito Cup Finals PCB but it is missing the PAL chip at IC28. I thought it was dumped and uploaded to jammarcade.net but I can't find the file?

• It looks really good alberto!

• I would check the CPU RAM (or work RAM). I had a Sega Wonder Boy 3 PCB on 16A hardware that would boot and I could coin up and push start, but as soon as the first stage started to appear on screen, the PCB resetted. It was due to a faulty CPU RAM. Funny thing is that in attract mode, other stages could appear on screen, but as soon as the first stage was about to appear, it would also reset.

• Quote from mypinballs: “I have some more progress to report. I found that one of my original game roms i burned for the conversion was the wrong one meaning my rom0 upper data bits were wrong. Once i had this rectified and changed i got this with dip switch 3 enabled. Phew! arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ae90efa5f6a7b3f031eb52959 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…ae90efa5f6a7b3f031eb52959 I burned a set of the large 27c400 and 27c800 roms to swap into by board and now i have a working game Took awh…

• Great news @alberto1225 ! Any teaser pics of the layouts?

• Quote from nem: “Is the chip actually faulty? I have a few boards that have chips that look like that and they work just fine. I guess there was some air bubble left in during the casting of the package. ” dont know, there are more chips on this board that has broken cases. some SRAMS and other surface mount Taito customs

• Quote from Hammy: “Quote from twistedsymphony: “@Hammy and I discussed this potential conversion quite a bit last year but I don't think we'll get much further until someone with an original Dead Connection PCB can trace out that logic IC for us. Thinking about it now, maybe the address routing is similar to other games that use larger program ROMs, I'll have to check some of my other F-System boards. There don't seem to be many potential conversions on the F1/F2 hardware but this seems like the…

• I need these too

• What type of EPROM is used in the multi?