Search Results

Search results 1-17 of 17.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Working on my F355 Deluxe. Controls work just fine in test. Once the game boots, nothing works. Cannot get into test mode unless you reboot the game and hit the test button before it boots up again. Anyone run across this before?

• Such a lovely place, father used to have an apt there and got to spend a vacation. Beautiful views too.

• Have not found any disks for initial d5 but you might want to list your region and version.

• Sega Rally Championship Deluxe Motor is dead makes a horrible racket when it tries to move. The teeth shaft no longer engages anything either. Didn't think this was a common failure, but then I have a lot to learn about drivers.

• Just wondered if anyone has ever had a motor fail like this? PO replaced the motor before I got the machine. It was missing a brass mounting plate which I have since acquired. Game lasted maybe two hours of play in my possession and the motor died. Output shaft completely ground down where it engages the other gear. The gear it connects to is perfectly fine.

• Apocalypse's ongoing projects

dung - - Project Showcase

Working on finding a box to fit the boatdset/cage. Model 3 is a big beast.

• Sega Model 2 / 3 hacked romsets?

dung - - Sega Model 2/3

Curious, how useful this is? Don't see tons of people trying to swap model 2/3 games due to the bulk.

• Multi Kit Question

dung - - Sega Lindbergh

Quote from Outside of Time: “Well I can tell you what I paid for mine. I won it off YAJ for ~$150 for the Lindbergh, had to pay ~ $120 for shipping, $50 for an I/O, and $150 for the Multi-kit. In total ~ $470 for everything. I hope that helps. ” 150 for the multi doesn't seem too shabby. I already have the lindberghs so thanks it is very helpful!

• Multi Kit Question

dung - - Sega Lindbergh

Quote from Outside of Time: “From my experience with the kit, It seems that you cannot directly boot into the game. Upon on boot it goes to a menu where you have to manually select the game. There is an option via the menu to load the last game played. You could in theory load the system with the multi first then start the second cab with the dedicated version once you have it loaded the multi past the menu. I use this wireless mini keyboard so I don't have to access the unit all the time. ” Hrm…

• Multi Kit Question

dung - - Sega Lindbergh

Hello, been googling a bit, but haven't found an answer to this. Can any of the multi kits be set to automatically load a particular game? IE last game played or one that has been set? Reason i ask is that I have found the period for linking two id4's is rather short unlike f355 which gives you a couple of minutes. That means both games need to boot within half a minute of each other or less in order to connect.

• Quote from Brettster: “designed for kids. would be difficult to get two adults playing on one lol ” Agreed, but what about a couple of them chained together with one player per machine? That is my thought. Would be great to have a bank of 4 all linked together with netbooting naomi 2's.

• Quote from ChuChu Flamingo: “What people usually mistake for burn in is usually image persistence. ” Nope, it does that too. IE if you let it sit on netflix's main menu for a few minutes you will have that lightly in the background for the rest of the night. The logos and bars are burned in, some have been there over a two years now.

• Quote from NeoField: “Hi all, would love your opinion of some retro gaming hdtv thoughts. We all know CRT is absolutely the way to go, but curious on some flat screen ideas. I realize you can buy a crt for $50 easy on Craigslist but my wife will not let me get a big old crt in the house. I’ve seen a few Pioneer Elite plasmas that are 480p and 720p for $50-$100. I remember these TVs were super expensive back in the early and mid 2000’s, and had impressive black levels. Your thoughts on using this…

• Hello From Kansas City

dung - - Introduce Yourself!

Yeah, not that picky. Although I texted that craigslist ad and got no response. Feels like they really aren't motivated to sell.

• Hello From Kansas City

Quote from dnphamus13: “Quote from dung: “Not that much competition. I made offers on the ones on ebay, but the seller never bothers to respond. Did not bother to respond to my initial questions either. ” Not interested in those, I prefer the Japanese Ones. Try hitting him up on Craigslist....... minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram…cing-game/6327694464.html ” What is the difference? Personally I am not going to be too picky.

• Hello From Kansas City

Not that much competition. I made offers on the ones on ebay, but the seller never bothers to respond. Did not bother to respond to my initial questions either.

• Hello From Kansas City

Been a lurker for a long time, but thought it was time to say hello. I have mainly been a pinball collector for the last 8 years, but started branching back into arcades last year. Currently I am fixing up a pair of F355 Challenge Deluxe's to link together. I also have a super chexx. Lastly I have 8 pinball machines. They are Pistol Poker, Al's Garage Band Goes on World Tour, Mystery Castle, Punchy the Clown, a sample Pinball Magic, Breakshot, a late production radical, and a sample radical. Hop…