Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from bagheera369: “need to throw in another board to be sure....could be the monitor freaking out, could be something in the video section on the pcb. Transport does this to games all the time. Solder connections crack...things that worked before, go haywire....If you have any friend in town, that has a spare jamma arcade board, borrow it, boot it up, and you'll know for sure. If you get the same screen, something happened to your monitor chassis, and you will need to learn how to PROPERLY…

• Hi, I recently purchased a Sega Blast City with a Pandoras Box 4s. Before transportation everything was working fine but when I power it on at home the monitor is all blue with horizontal lines and it dies after a few seconds. Game seems to be working fine. Controllers and sound works even though I cant see anything. Unfortunately I dont have any other pcb to test currently. It looks like this: youtu.be/zxHuXoRWu-w The monitor is a Nanao 2930s with dipswitches that are correctly set to down, up,…