Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Darksoft: “That error is known and solved in the new firmware that we are preparing. Thanks for info. We'll announce it as soon as we can. ” Hi Darksoft, Can we have some news in advance of improvements that the new firmware will include (if possible)? Thanks

• Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from brentradio: “Quote from scopion73: “Neo Geo CD support would be really a plus. I hope Darksoft can implement it. ” He has said it's in the plans for the future. ” That's right. It's in our plans. ” Great, great and once more great! I can't wait to see this feature implemented. As about the "concurrency", well, they neither answer to the mail when you have a problem that is not depending from your consolized... i asked 4 times to help, also replacing the card, but…

• Neo Geo CD support would be really a plus. I hope Darksoft can implement it.

• I downloaded Darksoft Neo Geo Roll-Up BETA 3.1 2019-03-04.7z Can i use the roms inside this file, they should be correct, right?

• noticed some problem with Super Sidekicks. the ball remain in the center at the kick off and no player can kick it and take control. using darksoft romset found on mister. someone can please help on that?

• Card is working amazing. Every game i played was ok with my 12v MVS consolization. I won't try on my 5v, that is working ok but i am going to sell as i can't stay with two MVS.

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from scopion73: “Hello, I am new in the forum, just bought a DarkSoft MVS Multi Cartridge to replace a NEOSD that is giving me a lot of crashes with bigger games on my MV-1FZ MVS console (i tried on 2 consolizations). The cart will arrive tomorrow but i wished to ask DarkSoft if he is planning to support Neo Geo CD images for his card, cause of the good audio of CD and if his card emulates a memory card or if i need to add NeoBiosMasta VMC. Thanks for the answers, i…

• Quote from PascalP: “Quote from scopion73: “Hello, I am new in the forum, just bought a DarkSoft MVS Multi Cartridge to replace a NEOSD that is giving me a lot of crashes with bigger games on my MV-1FZ MVS console (i tried on 2 consolizations). The cart will arrive tomorrow but i wished to ask DarkSoft if he is planning to support Neo Geo CD images for his card, cause of the good audio of CD and if his card emulates a memory card or if i need to add NeoBiosMasta VMC. Thanks for the answers, in e…

• Hello, I am new in the forum, just bought a DarkSoft MVS Multi Cartridge to replace a NEOSD that is giving me a lot of crashes with bigger games on my MV-1FZ MVS console (i tried on 2 consolizations). The cart will arrive tomorrow but i wished to ask DarkSoft if he is planning to support Neo Geo CD images for his card, cause of the good audio of CD and if his card emulates a memory card or if i need to add NeoBiosMasta VMC. Thanks for the answers, in each case i really hope i can solve my crashe…