Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• * Cabinet Builders. Apr 17, 2020, 5:12 PM * Hey has anyone any experience Teknoparrot JVS connector for PC . I have 2 Taito Battle Gear 4 cabs, just wondering when it comes down to the configuration for controls, if using emulators like tekno parrot for driving games do i have to run a additional program for configuration or can the teknoparrot loader do the job. Iv done every thing in the video but the loader doesn't read the controls. Thanks in advance How to make your own JVS connector for P…

• Taito Type X Upgrades?

Mickysmoke - - Taito Type X

Nice1 @nam9 i was wondering what was going on, i was trying an old pc monitor and a hd monitor and was getting no pic with vga and dvi. using a 9600xt from my battle gear 4 ttx+ and just no signal

• Taito Type X Upgrades?

Thanks @twistedsymphony

• Taito Type X Upgrades?

Thanks @twistedsymphony

• Taito Type X Upgrades?

Nice1 @nam9. Was looking at a few different 9600 SE on ebay, was hoping to get them running and use for a muti hd. Can the ttx+ work on any monitor

• Taito Type X Upgrades?

Any advice on the best replacement ATI 9600 SE to use for a ttx+. I have 2 ttx+ mobos with no graphics cards, when looking on ebay there seems to be a lot of different opinions out there. just wondering can the mobo take any one of the cards

• Yeah bud thats the one.. For one half of the cab (steering wheel, pedals n shifter) = 3 pots, so i need one for each side. But rewiring them looks a right pain in the ass, the cab is perfect apart from the missing motherboard,i would hate to make a balls of it if there was an easier way for connecting the controllers. its a really nice cab was hoping to use it with techno parrot for max tune 5 or initial D 8,or even if there was some way in connecting the ttx systems up with it as i have 2 spare…

• Thanks for the reply bud... I have received some very helpfull info on the battle gear 4 cabs , going to 100% restore them to the tuned or original. was just wondering would any different Taito Type X+ games be compatible with this cab, would be handy to use them as a multi cab. I was told 2x A-pac controllers is needed to use the steering wheels, pedals and shifter off my max tune 2 cab with a pc for emulators.. i was wondering is there any way around this method or can my remaining Taito Type …

• Hey i recently purchased 2x battle gear 4 cabs It came with 4x Taito Types systems with 4x battle gear 4 hard drive. I was told by the seller i needed some usb or key code to get them started. I also have a double Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 2 cab with all the controls, but no motherboard. I was going to use it for mame or tecknoparrot by using a A-pac controller n some pc's. I didn't release the ttx2 systems can be used with multi games and emulator programs, so just looking for some friendly …