Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello From California

tate&yoko - - Introduce Yourself!

Looks like Metal Skin Panic, I think I have this on Laserdisc with Riding Bean! Good times man.

• Hello From California

tate&yoko - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome! I'm in SF and I have a CPS2 Multi. Let me know if I can help.

• I would most definitely like to buy one!

• Troubleshooting Tips

tate&yoko - - Capcom's CPS2

@yuro - we just need to find 2 more Multis in the Bay for Tournament Mode SSFII

• Troubleshooting Tips

tate&yoko - - Capcom's CPS2

@yuro - let me know how you get on with the one I sent

• I have a Capcom Impress and I do know that when I used a non CPSII board with it that had a stereo output, the amp wouldn't work unless I switched the patch cable from the loom back over from the stereo output to the mono output, so that the audio came from the Jamma edge. Note the left channel has two cables to the right channel's one. Also note my super shitty patch job when I bust the cable recently. I also recently ordered one of the Q-Sound amps from eBay that matches the one in my cabinet,…

• I've been slowly scrubbing the grime from some very rough Astro and Blast City panel assemblies I bought from China. They were in pretty poor condition as you can see from the pictures but I managed to bring back a little more white to each one. I salvaged the two Astro panels by grinding out all the rust but the 2 Blast panels were too far gone to be saved. I did preserve and reuse all the looms though, after a thorough dishwashing and drying they came up really nice. I made the 3 button panel …

• No worries! Happy to help. I currently have Neo Geo MVS set up with a supergun that I've been really impressed with: ebay.com/itm/Supergun-ProGamer…3b4483:g:SbIAAOSwOyJX6pvu Really nicely made and super easy to set up. I used it to test my CPS2 multi before I installed it in my cabinet. Took about 10 days to come from France and I'm thinking of getting another one. Simple to power with an ATX PSU and you can direct connect twin joysticks and buttons to the board or use the DB-15 Neo connectors o…

• I joined the forum not too long ago and I wanted to share my experience of getting a CPS2 Multi and installing over the last day or so. I got one of the recent shipments of the CPS2 Multi last Friday and went through various stages of reading the support threads here until I was up and running. The main issue I had was definitely down to the A and B board connection, which caused me to check everything else several times too. In my case I had removed the outer case to get a better connection but…

• Hi! I've been a long-time modder and gamer, but only recently have I had a little more time and space to start some projects. I currently have been mainly buying various pieces of New Astro and Blast City cabinets and restoring them and combining elements into some garage hacked together set ups. Mainly Saturn/Dreamcast/PS2/PS3 sets ups for now. I'm looking for an New Astro City and a Blast City and someone I'd bought some artwork from open eBay suggested I join this forum, so here I am. Andy