Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 683.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yes, that I/O board supports six buttons. The first 5 buttons are on the JAMMA edge, and button 6 is on the kick header to the left.

• You might try a new HDD/SSD or even redownloading the drive image in case it got corrupted.

• What GPU is in your X2?

• Kentucky

Niko - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome from another Kentuckian

• A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from Urabutbl: “Excellent, thank you so much! Based on that I'll order a Sega 1.5 (as I found one v cheap and it should fulfil my needs, and if it doesn't that should work in my Net City as a backup). Looking at the different i/o boards, I notice that the Sega 3.0 seems to have the actual serial port that the G-Balance uses to connect to Jamma. Anyone know if this is correct? Or should I have gone for a Taito JVS (perhaps a K91X1097C, the one that came with the Vewlix - the G-Balance is ve…

• The buttons problem of ttx2 game

Niko - - Taito Type X

If you go into the test menu for the game, you can enable the option to select the button layout at the character select screen.

• What is your cab? You will likely need to trace your D button wiring to the jamma edge.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from kazuyajin1080: “I became a new owner of a Taito type x2 multi and just wondering how to get some of the games to work on the multi. I have been having issues with rumble fish 2(controls don't respond), trouble witches amalgami no joutachi(same as rumble fish 2), akai katana( freezes), daemon bride won't leave the boot screen. I am using a capcom I/O board along with a supergun for this setup. Any help would be appreciated. ” What version of the multi?

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from tom5151: “Ok, thanks. I will have to buy one on Amazon. I'll let you know. Is it the same thing with RE2 ? Do I need a DVI-I to DVI-I cable ? ” As far as I know its only the X2 what-is-a-dvi-d-cable.jpg

Niko - - Taito Type X

Hmm you can try just a DVI-I cable. Problem is the system/games want to read the EDID information from the monitor, and it uses the analogue pins to do that.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Make sure your monitor is connected via VGA using a DVI-I to VGA adapter. otherwise maybe your drive or image is corrupted.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from tom5151: “Hi, I've have a quick question. I've just restored Multi 2.0 on my SSD, my dipswitch 2 is set to ON (720p), but the menu of the multi keep displaying 640x480 when games are working in 1280. Did I miss something ? EDIT: I've discovered as well that some games refused to launch (raiden 3 / 4) and others are launched with a strange display (Ikaruga) If I set dipswitch #2 to off, everything works fine in 640x480 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…2c6d3d3602bbfc07edadf015d arcade-pro…

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from dremcast: “i flash 2 cards thinking that the no 720 p resolution problem on nikos multi was that, but the multi still in 480p 4/3 resolution anybody have this problem? i test all. weird thing is i have 3 taito type x2 system 1 work perfet, the one whit the jvs card small and not pci conector. the other 2 have biger jvs card and is conected to the pci slot and have 8 dip switch instead 5 like the others. need some help whit that. here is the one working in 720p jvs board no pci and 5 d…

• Typer x2 graphics power

Niko - - Taito Type X

Also, are you using an original video card? Or did you upgrade it?

• A Freeware Taito TypeX Multigame

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from dimensionalvoid: “Thanks for this, works well! Can't get KOF98 running though - it just shows COIN ERROR a second after loading? ” What I/O board are you using? This is likely due to not having a coin meter with a particular JVS I/O

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from thegreathopper: “Quote from Geddon: “Quote from Niko: “Quote from Geddon: “Quote from muckyfingers: “Quote from Geddon: “Quote from JoeAwesome: “Quote from thegreathopper: “pretty sure Ultra vs on the same cab is on my Multi X2. ” Yeah, same here. ” I’m not seeing the option on any of the versions on the drive image file for v2. Can anyone confirm and tell me where that setting is if it is there? I need 2p sf4 on my cab for sure. Looked at my old drive and I have some “patched” versio…

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from Geddon: “Quote from muckyfingers: “Quote from Geddon: “Quote from JoeAwesome: “Quote from thegreathopper: “pretty sure Ultra vs on the same cab is on my Multi X2. ” Yeah, same here. ” I’m not seeing the option on any of the versions on the drive image file for v2. Can anyone confirm and tell me where that setting is if it is there? I need 2p sf4 on my cab for sure. Looked at my old drive and I have some “patched” versions. Is there a “patched” ultra sf4? ” It should be in the service …

• TTx2 + Sega JVS I/O

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from jkl: “Sure, here it is. To get it working with my naomi setup I just have to disconnect the jvs cable from ttx and put it into naomi. Same I/O, same cable, same AC/DC adapter. Thanks Niko! ” I'm going to say this is probably just not compatible.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from Geddon: “so is the problem the vewlix monitor doesn't always send EDID through the DVI connection, but it does through VGA? Do you know which games off hand? Quote from Niko: “Quote from Geddon: “I have an older vesion, not sure which. Anyway so there is a torrent out there with all the games and the newest version of this? Can someone PM me the link? Also I'm unsure what processor and how much memory I have. Does it make a difference in how the games actually run or does it just spee…

• TTx2 + Sega JVS I/O

Niko - - Taito Type X

Do you have a picture of the Type 2 Sega JVS I/O? You will get that error if the system doesn't get a response from the I/O board. It could be an incompatibility but more than likely there is something else going on.