Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Neo Geo Track Ball Games

nem - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

I was thinking it would use a special interface PCB like Irritating Maze. Maybe some software guy could look in to see what's actually happening when you flip the virtual dip? EDIT: neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.…342&viewfull=1#post844342

• Neo Geo Track Ball Games

nem - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

Quote from twistedsymphony: “isn't that what the Brizzo spinner PCB is for? ” Brizzo spinner PCB will work in any game with digital inputs. However, with Pop'n Bounce there's a separate controller option in the soft dip for either Joystick or Paddle. Stands to reason that it could have support for quadrature signals of an analog spinner controller too?

• Quote from xtrasmiley: “Well, FUCK that guy. He's completely wrong. Sega went and made it so that EVERYONE is let down. SEGA! ” That got a laugh out of me. If you're still getting disappointed by Sega, you just haven't been a fan of them long enough. I expected nothing and got a neat novelty thing out of it.

• Recapped a few of these the other day. Quite a few caps had started leaking. One actually broke off when I pulled on it leaving a leg behind. So if you have one these in original state, I suggest putting some new caps on it. Anyway, 400-5081 & 400-5149 (same PSUs basically, components just differently laid out and a different set of connectors) Input: 90-138VAC Output: +5V 7A, +12V 1.5A, -5V 0.1A arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…39a9e6e95436fd171c666d6f6 (400-5081 on top, 400-5149 at bottom) Sourc…

• Quote from AMS: “@nem hope this is not a picture of a Japanese hand holding it... its like playing with my pinky... ” The official site has the size. It's 80mm x 43mm x 20mm. I was bored, so I made a mock up and put it next to other 'micro' handhelds: arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…39a9e6e95436fd171c666d6f6 It's roughly the same size as a VMU. D-pad is almost the same size, action buttons are bigger, screen is smaller.

• Wells Gardner D9200

nem - - Monitor Help

Turn up the voltage on the flyback (bottom pot) to make sure you get a raster on screen.

• I think I remember hearing of an offline update that Sega released for FS. If that's true, then there probably is legit hardware too. Most likely you would have to scour Yahoo Japan to find it though.

• Hitachi GMK-29fs2

nem - - Monitor Help

For video input? It's the 5-pin connector in the lower left corner in your pic. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…39a9e6e95436fd171c666d6f6 There's five wires: red, green, blue, sync & ground

• arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…39a9e6e95436fd171c666d6f6 Looks uncomfortably small.

• Battle Gear 3 project

nem - - Namco System 246/256

Quote from eoinzy: “I don't suppose anyone would know how I'd go about building the required 6-pin power connector out of this PSU? ” I don't know about PSU side, but the power connector on the 2X6 is JST VL: jst-mfg.com/product/detail_e.php?series=262 Pinout is +5V, +5V, GND, GND, +12V, GND. Make note that the if the connector is upside down (like it is on 246 rev B), pinout will be backwards.

• How to add earth ground.

nem - - General Arcade Tech Help

Quote from Report2Marty: “what I think is the isolated transformer (outlet inside the AWSD) ” The pics you attached don't show an isolating transformer. The outlet is just that, an outlet, nothing else. Can you take a pic showing the full cab interior? I was going to say the 429H doesn't need an isolating transformer, but apparently it does: forums.arcade-museum.com/showpost.php?p=2413280&postcount=7 News to me.

• I like it! Put a white border around the text and logo to improve legibility.

• Namco Exceleena 1 + 2 cabinets.

nem - - Project Showcase

Awesome write-up. Really enjoying reading this. Quote from kulateam: “This hole here.... where the dead mouses rotting corpse was stuck. That hole doesn't go right through. It goes into a box under the cabinet, where the stoppers thread into, but there's no access... other than those two little holes.” A lot of cabs have similar boxes. That's right, your cab too most likely has a fun little burial chamber for bugs, mice and who knows what else! Haha, what lurks behind view!

• Help With Astro City Moniter Issues

nem - - Monitor Help

Your video link throws an 'Access Denied' error. Put it on Youtube.

• I bet it's the black compound holding it in place too. Caught me surprise how badly it can get stuck.

• Lindbergh on Naomi Universal PSU

nem - - Sega Lindbergh

SUN PSU outputs either 2A or 4A on the +12V rail depending on model. That's not enough for a PC. Lindbergh PSU is 10A on +12V.

• I would inspect the holder and the solder joints. Test with a multimeter.

• Toei A292 Chassis

nem - - Monitor Help

The HOT is being overdriven. Your B+ could be too high.

• I added 'optional' before unique to drive across the point that all the games can be played with one screen, but have additional elements if you wire them up to a second screen. That was my (somewhat badly worded) original intent of the thread. I then deleted a ton of games from the list. Stuff like Darius is super cool, but the second and third screens aren't optional at all. There's a list for them, but this isn't it Anyone want to contest any of the games on the list or can think of others th…

• Reporting Twitter Fake Account

nem - - Forum Support & Help

Quote from brizzo: “His ban pre-dates any talk about modern systems and was due to his behavior towards other members on AP. ” As someone looking at it from the outside, both you and MetalliC did dogpile on him pretty bad before any real vitriol from his side.