Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That's great. As memtioned some weeks ago I am facing exactly such an horrible fix on my rev 14 board. Would like to bring back to old honor. Please put me in into a set of 2

• Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

Loki - - Project Showcase

Wow, theses Turtles signs looking great. Are you willed to offer one of these only? I am interessted to get one for my project. Working on a topper for my TMNT pinball maschine.

Hey guys, I would like to give feedback to Escario's great work here. Have received my Asteirx case long time back and It's an eye candy... I*ll keep it in honor inside of my collection 01nxAZB.jpg JefDtUV.jpg Thanks Escariot for your project and effort here! Your work is highly appreciated.

• Guys, I am glad to had the chance to pick up a rev14 motherboard. It seems that someone took his hand on to fix sound issues and replaced the sound volume potentiometer on the side. It is a fix but done without love and looking weird. Would like to bring this beauty back to old honor and searching for a orig volume poti. May some of you here have a spare poti out from an old non working board.

• Sure. Supergun: I guess you can use any gun. It does not really matter. I used a very common one from a shop in Germany: arcadeforge.net/Supergun-MAK-S…-Strike-Stripped::90.html PCU: Ordered a common one with +5V /12V supply up to 2A arcadeforge.net/Supergun-MAK-S…amma-5V-und-12V::107.html My does work with all different pcbs and board so far (igs PGM, PGM2, Atomiswave, MVS, Asterix PCB, ...) without any issue. There is no voltage regulator included - Voltage between 5.1 - 5.23V. Only focus I ha…

• Count me in for some cases any time they will be offered

same for me count +1 for me

well, I am quite happy to see there is any progress - does not matter if that will take some time looking forward for the concept and price indication.

• I had a broken spare panel of a blast city cab and started a restauration for a supergun. mhexCc5.jpg YJa2Amx.jpg nwybmqR.jpg 6LoBzCF.jpg BtuoLU1.jpg NYiN2lo.jpg EGMlV8Y.jpg I am pretty happy with the result and now able to play vertical setups and shmups To be honest.... it's a weight monster.... but if you found a spot right comfortable for play

Hey Escarioth, any update on price indication?

• I would love to see Bee storm methods aswell! One further still open question in that thread is if Killing Blade could be used as donor. Not sure if there were any progress till yet or even anyone has looked into that within last time.

• Minigun

Loki - - Consolization/SuperGun Showcase

wow that could open a lot of possible projects with focus on small package builds. I will follow the project with high attention Looking forward for the results.

wow, that case is amazing! Asterix is one of my favourites of all time still love it to play. Please let me know in case you would ever make some more for selling!

• Quote from alberto1225: “@ Loki just pm you =) and quick update. I will start to ship orders with NAC(1P/2P) panel only first next week. ” Alberto, thanks for your mail. Just waiting for your reply to my latest question about payment options.

• Guys, I know I am late in that thread. Just recognized zhis topic and might want to join in for an additional panel if still possible. I need one panel for my Sega Blast. Preffered 4 Button layout. So it might be one of these: Blast City ---> 2L8BM-R or 2L8BM-MVS-1 Maybe the experts can give their opinion which layout might fit with the Sega Blast panel artwortk / layout? @alberto1225 please let me know if It would be possible if an additional order could be placed.

• Frank, I have not received any details or pm So far. Was waiting for final price for payment. I am not sure if you still considered one for me as requested? Edit. Wow, just saw your post above. Unfortunatelly I was not able to take a Look back into this thread yesterday. Hoping you still have one spare for me

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “I need to put in an order soon for some unrelated PCBs, before Chinese New Year brings things to a halt. I can piggyback some of these jamma extension PCBs with the order and sell some completed units if people like. ” Thanks Frank. Count me in for one please. Much appreciated

• Just recognized this thread. Looks great guys, much appreciated. Would also be interessted in a pre-assembled set to buy in. If there is any chance to get or order on pls let me know.

• CPS2 A-Board Volume

Loki - - General Arcade Tech Help

Quote from SmokeMonster: “Yes, this the supercap is circled below. I'm not sure what the voltage should be coming out of it, but it basically works like a battery and is what holds data after the system is powered off. So if it's bad, you will lose data shortly after powering down. If replacing the axial cap is what fixed your audio issues, I wonder if your power supply might have had something to do with it too. Are you using an arcade PSU? CPS2 is relatively power-hungry. arcade-projects.com/f…

• I also recommend to buy one from Simon (sheep_nova). All my stuff orderd from him without any problems for a very reasonable price.