Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• P Quote from tiff_lee: “Quote from culexus: “The RGB signal is feed trough a GBS8200 with all the mods I know of and is running an ESP8266 with GBScontrol then feed into a Benq BL702A. This gives me a nice picture and is a good way to save some $ compared to an OSSC or going for SONY BVM.. ” Looking good, can you elaborate more on GBS8200 mods and the ESP8266 side of things? ” yeah have a look at the github page github.com/ramapcsx2/gbs-control

• Some more pic. The image is taken of and LCD with my phone and won`t give the best result, I may need to use a capture device to get any decent result. I will also order some Stereo sound MOD PCB`s that is available on oshPark. The RGB signal is feed trough a GBS8200 with all the mods I know of and is running an ESP8266 with GBScontrol then feed into a Benq BL702A. This gives me a nice picture and is a good way to save some $ compared to an OSSC or going for SONY BVM..

• got my bords in and done some testing this is just the best rgb picture I have ever seen on any console Thanx allot for doing this design

• Quote from SVM: “Originally the RGB PCB was the idea of member philenotfound of the German circuit-board.de forums but at the moment he is too busy to develop another revision of the PCB... At the same time (the project was discussed in an open thread at circuit-board.de) I asked "RGB Bypass Master" borti4938 to help me out designing a PCB with proper impedance matching signals. Meanwhile the PCB is ready and installed in my CMVS. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…c2be4eb633ff0f6cdcde43a5f The pict…