Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [FS] JAMMA extension harness

Ruprit - - RGB's lab

Quote from RGB: “Still in stock ” Great, PM sent!

• [FS] JAMMA extension harness

Ruprit - - RGB's lab

Ditto on wondering if these are still available.

• NeoGeo MVS MVH Enclosures?

Ruprit - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

@lupinko It looks like Lions3 recently added MV1 enclosures: lions3.com/product/neo-geo-mv1-top-bottom-acrylic-plate/

• Home Arcade System

Ruprit - - RGB's lab

Thanks for the clarification, I'll edit my post.

• Home Arcade System

Ruprit - - RGB's lab

I have an MV1F. Stereo only outputs through those 4 pin headers. If you're sending the audio signal to an amplifier, use the headphone header. That mono/stereo switch controls the headers. You're only going to get mono out of the jamma connector. I think it's only the multi cartridge boards that are able to output stereo via the jamma edge since it uses a slightly different pinout. That said, making a 4pin to headphone jack connector is really easy. The best part is the audio quality is superb a…

• Weird MVS Video DAC MV1C

Ruprit - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

I know it won't help but that's the exact same issue I encountered when I installed Voultar's RGB Bypass board on a Model 1 Sega Genesis. I think I tried two different bypass boards with two different Model 1s before giving up.

• Pre-order placed, it looks amazing!

• I know you said that you aren't keen on arcade ports but I recommend giving R-Type Complete CD a shot. It's a great port but I mainly enjoy it for the arranged soundtrack that covers all sorts of genres. It's very much like other CD games of that era where the soundtrack can eclipse the game. Gate of Thunder is worth a look, especially the remastered version that brings the music forward and lowers the game audio. On that note, check out Lords of Thunder remastered which does the same. I've neve…

• After reading this thread a couple of months back, I decided to go with a recap and pull the regulator on my Dreamcast like jassin000 mentioned. It's also the cheapest, which is always nice. Saturn will be next once my Console5 order comes in. I just thought it was interesting that the seller decided to design their own alternative rather than just stick with a simple PicoPSU adapter.

• So an ebay seller was mentioned in this thread as possibly providing a safer alternative to the SaturnPSU. It looks as if said seller has gone onto designing their own board which no longer requires a PicoPSU. I have no technical know how but they certainly look to be more robust than the DreamPSU/SaturnPSU. Has anyone here used one yet? Links here: Sega Dreamcast ReDreamPSU Sega Saturn ReSaturnPSU

• Home Arcade System

Ruprit - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “This is a older image of mine, taken with my Sony 14L5 PVM (it did both component and RGBs so its a pure comparison of just what SCART to component adapters tend to do). 6W3AKRJ.jpg Is this what the Retrovision cables do? Well I've never used one... But yea, if you think I'm wrong prove it with a professional display that supports both RGBs (SCART) and component. Component color space is washed out next to RGBs, you'll also get tons of bloom which adds to this effect. ” Th…

• Home Arcade System

Ruprit - - RGB's lab

I got an email this morning. Quote from mugen_ketsueki: “I didn’t get an email I signed up for the batch that suppose to be ready by October. Idk when I will get a confirmation email and pay it off. ” These emails are for the folks who pre-ordered in Jan 2019. I'm assuming that October will come after the March 2019 batch #2 pre-orders.

• My RGB cable from Retro Gaming Cables finally arrived after taking a tour of America. No matter because the result is an outstanding when paired with an OSSC. The image is clear with zero interference. You'd think it was an emulator. A big thank you to Frank_fjs for sharing this project. Please excuse the crummy photo. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…b917ff6f57382a5b7c32b795f

• Glorious Irem M72 multi

Ruprit - - Apocalypse's Projects

Rats. Top 3000 it is then. I don't own an M72 donor yet, I was more looking into the tools necessary and seeing if there was a viable option that dosen't have me bugging others or paying a bunch. Thanks all.

Quote from djsheep: “Quote from Ruprit: “Any recommendations for a cheaper programmer? Has anyone used the FlashcatUSB from Embedded Computers? ” the search tool on the forum is your friend: Best, low cost, programmer for most arcade hobbyists to have??? ” Thank you! Quote from -Ace-: “Quote from Ruprit: “Any recommendations for a cheaper programmer? Has anyone used the FlashcatUSB from Embedded Computers? ” If your interested in a GQ4x4, I have a brand new one sitting around. ” I'll read throug…

Any recommendations for a cheaper programmer? Has anyone used the FlashcatUSB from Embedded Computers?

• Home Arcade System

Ruprit - - RGB's lab

Quote from lupinko: “I haven’t been able to check or follow up, but has anyone tried those Brook PS3/4 to AES DB15 adapters on a HAS (or any supergun for that matter)? ” I don't own a HAS yet to try, but the adapter works perfectly with the Standard and Advanced revisions of the Minigun.

• Replacement fan?

Ruprit - - Taito F3

Thanks. That's what I assumed but this thread having an incomplete ending has been a thorn in my side for a while now.

• Quote from suverman: “Quote from beast1x5: “He reviews items unbiased and will call out their failures if there are any.. he's literally a consumer and when a product is good he'll praise it.. if it's bad he will point it out.. ” Given that the product is still really untested by the customers this was more of a promotional video in the guise of a review. I am not sure he did enough testing on it to actually document its failures / bugs. Only time will tell if this "review" was indeed a review. …

• Replacement fan?

Ruprit - - Taito F3

Any followup to this? Does the F3 Multi cause the board to overheat or was this just an isolated incident? I'm assuming it's the latter since this is the only incident that I can find.