Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 749.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Was this the big hype announcement rumor from Sega and a "new" console that the youtubers were speculating about? what a waste..

• When I was looking into these problems the YouTube solution were always recap and reflow the IC.

• I look at the tube first.... how easy is it to source a tube? or a tube locally from a TV? I pick the easier to acquire tube and go for that cab,,no matter how she looks because to my eyes, the monitor makes or break the cab. The chassis, you will mostly ship it to someone for repair.. The cab that you get, will most likely have burn in and if that is not a concern then you are good to go:)

• Guys thank you for the replay.. I tried it and got it improved..not perfect but better..:)

• Guys - what can cause missing colors on the color pattern test.. I can not get above those 3 bars no matter what I do on the RGB gains front dial..

• Quote from YaYaLanD: “Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “That’s an incredible job..why didn’t you hunt down a 19” 15khz arcade monitor instead of VGA? Would not fit? How is the joystick mounted? And what did you used to drill the holes? I am assuming that the panel is metal? ” thank you for your kind message. i didn’t use an arcade monitor because I couldn’t find one. I’m still lurking just in case but i had no luck so far. I know for sure that it will fit The joystick is mounted from behind with wood scr…

• That’s an incredible job..why didn’t you hunt down a 19” 15khz arcade monitor instead of VGA? Would not fit? How is the joystick mounted? And what did you used to drill the holes? I am assuming that the panel is metal?

• Quote from EVAWINGZERO: “It sure was I didn't need two of these little guys so I passed it along to Owl. Good to see you ” At that time, I was not looking for small cabs but things have changed:)

• Quote from owlnonymous: “I am @EVAWINGZEROs friend with the L&B. I'd be interested in one of the spare panels. I need a front bezel as well, and that marquee is so nice. I plan to put a MiSTer FPGA in mine, as that would cover a lot of arcade games and consoles. I would really like to get this thing done sometime soon. ” Mick in plant city used to have and L&B and then I purchased it from him when he moved to Europe..shipping to me in VA was high and a pain then a fellow on the Florida forum tra…

• Quote from hursit: “Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “I wish that @hursit could do a micro mini cutes for 13” monitors..I have not been able to acquire a 19” Arcade monitor and have not seen TVs for tube swaps.. 13”TV are plentiful. Dinosaur king cabs are not available also.. ” I guess some birds whispered to you ” That would be epic...make it so number one:)

• I wish that @hursit could do a micro mini cutes for 13” monitors..I have not been able to acquire a 19” Arcade monitor and have not seen TVs for tube swaps.. 13”TV are plentiful. Dinosaur king cabs are not available also..

• Quote from Derick2k: “Pics please ”

• Quote from nem: “Could be. Let us know if you get it fixed. ” It was the caps.. monitor looks great now.. thanks for the work @Metal Slug enjoy those IPA beers

• Candy bartop project

SNK-NEO-GEO - - Project Showcase

Quote from hursit: “Quote from SNK-NEO-GEO: “I kind of want @hursit to focus on finishing those cute repo before taking on anything else:) ” I have already focused on it. If guys dont mind %100 original. I can start to produce today.But nobody gave even pink color code. @Derick2k @rewrite and @Solmin tried to help me. I couldnt finish the cabinet without their help. But still need more help. ” I’ll take 80% than nothing at all..at $1500 that is a killer price for what you get.. maybe just put a …

• Candy bartop project

I kind of want @hursit to focus on finishing those cute repo before taking on anything else:)

• Candy bartop project

Quote from borked: “Reminds me of this failed kickstarter. The guy did really nice work, but he totally screwed the pooch on the business/production side of things and it pretty much fell apart. He's still slowly churning them out it seems, but I haven't really kept up. kickstarter.com/projects/28573…le-bartop-arcade-cabinets ” Something like that would be awesome but designed around the 17 OlED PVM..

• Returned from picking up monitor #1 and all works well..very happy.. the kicker, my friend did not charge me a cent. He is looking into the second monitor.. Thank You very much for the work @Metal Slug I highly appreciate it

• Quote from nem: “Yeah, I don't know why that first scan line is off kilter. Possibly something you'll have to live with. ” YouTube is telling me reflow IC and then cap kit.. it’s some type of vertical lines issue.

• Quote from nem: “Does it go away at some point? ” it goes away only when I make the picture smaller from top to bottom but I loose 1/2 inch of real estate from top to bottom and the character and game does not look right, they look A bit squashed.arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…21888333ca5c46c53f3d40e92

• @nem - it seems that you were right on the money on the monitor cold solder. My friend agrees with you and is taking care of the problem. another question for everyone,arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…21888333ca5c46c53f3d40e92 on the second cute different monitor.. we will call this one monitor number 2.. on the upper part of the monitor, there seems to be two or more lines missing, there is a blank gap.. this appears about two minutes once the monitor is on..please take a look at the picture..wha…