Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 359.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from djsheep: “forbes.com/sites/paultassi/202…eveal-what-is-sega-doing/ “The concept, from what I understand it, is that SEGA is going to use local arcades and game centers in Japan as essentially server farms in order to create a low latency game streaming service. Rather than streaming from the cloud, the idea is to stream from CPUs and GPUs on local arcade machines, helping performance. And on the arcade side, this means store owners could earn money from the use of their machines even …

• So cool. I cant wait to play Sword of Hajya on my car keys. That will make my traffic jams a little more enjoyable. I hope for a future jailbreak.

• Jamma shelf solutions

hoagtech - - General Arcade Tech Help

Quote from TheDeath: “I like the combination by Ikea "billy", then these boxes with labels -> link they fit pretty much any pcb i'll throw in 20200531-213435.jpg ” I think you have one too many arcade PCB’s. You should sell me SegaSonic and let me help you cut down on that clutter

• Quote from willkaotix: “Watched the psykom twitch. This game looks awesome! Look forward to giving this a try and seeing the final as well as your future work. Thank you. Any chance of a NeoCD version? I may be in a small group but I love the CD and this game looks like it would lend itself well to CD audio tracks. ” That would be cool for the prototype. The final version would lack copyright protection. It sounds like he has a good relationship here and would be sold in physical form. In the pa…

• Those brackets are slide clips. Make sure your wiring is loose from the plastic clips and slide it towards the big wire and it should pop up.

• Hex wrench. A large flathead screwdriver and some jumper cables with smaller clamps or you can fashion a discharge tool with standard driver and conduit and clamps. You’ll need a security bit set as Japan seems to use a few security screws. A ratchet with metric bit set 18-20 gauge wire Wire crimper Wire crimps Wire snips Heat shrink tubing Fuses Exact knife Optional but helpful: Class 2 lineman’s gloves Wire wheel Soldering iron Solder sucker Wire wheel Solder Engine lift Chip programmer Data a…

• Quote from Rg111: “Quote from djsheep: “Thank you to the postal workers who deliver the multiz ” Quote from dennydevito: “Can i get added to this list pls? ” Thank you Darksoft, Mitsurugi-w, the postal workers who deliver the multiz, and dennydevito. ” You forgot Apocalypse

• Home Arcade System

hoagtech - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from darhgo: “I'll make sure to get a freesync the next time I'm looking for a display. ” Don't forget QHD, the OSSC at its highest 5x supports 1600x1200.This of course will also work on a UHD/4K but its over kill if this is all you want supported. If all you have is a HD/1920x1080/1080p 5x mode is cropped and looks like shit (better to use 4x in that case). ” A lot of games use overscan in the vertical areas on console titles and look good cropped out on 5x. Arcade …

• Looks amazing. Those ridges should be able to come out with light heat from a hair dryer and the squeegee. Were your cones ripped or were the joints broken off the speakers? 8bit had to reattach his.

• Home Arcade System

hoagtech - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from hoagtech: “He’s the Cobain of comedy and what a tragedy.. ” More than a little off topic here, but Cobain was a suicide and Hartman was murdered by his wife. So yea, they both left us too soon... However one was a junkie that couldn't handle the pressures of life/fame/drugs and one was shot dead in his own home by someone he loved. Quote from darhgo: “have you found any solution for the screen tearing/stutter on Data East PCBs via the OSSC? Is that just monitor …

• Your DK looks great. I like the stock Dinosaur King graphics best. Have you decided which graphics your going with?

• Home Arcade System

hoagtech - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “Quote from And One: “I prefer my games looking just like they did back in the day ” News Radio (1998)Bill: "It's like my father used to say, when I was a child I thought as a ... as a child, but when I became a man I took that child out back and had him shot." newsradio-phil-hartman.jpg ” I’m still not over it. 1+1 = -Fun He’s the Cobain of comedy and what a tragedy..

• Home Arcade System

hoagtech - - RGB's lab

Quote from digitron: “Quote from jassin000: “S-video/composite in 2020?! *rolls eyes* plz GTFO... ” Hey! Watch it! S-video is just fine! $20 RGB > S-Video converter from Ali-2month-xpress works just fine on my HAS > Sony CRT! ” Is it interlaced or can you get a progressive image? S-video is an oddity to me ever since I got the Japan 3DO which supported 240p over S-video. I have put in almost all my gaming time for the last month playing Gameboy on a black and white RF TV hooked up to a framemeis…

• Quote from Kavas: “Quote from benime: “Quote from Kavas: “...it is now out there for you to take the gamble on. I haven't even met the guy and I am only going through my coaters. ” Yeah sorry, I'm out. I don't want to plunk down that kind of cash without a prototype or some kind of example of the work we could expect. ” I agree. I wouldn't even begin to show cash until a prototype is made. I kept thinking you could just buy a aero city for 550 but then again unless your picking it up your in for…

• Home Arcade System

hoagtech - - RGB's lab

I wouldn't want an inferior Chroma resolution and go from RGB to YPbPr back to RGB.

• Thanks for bringing these to the world. Maybe you can try a sheet metal supplier in your area for a second opinion. $200 is steep for a coin door. Then again my foot rest manufacturer is trying to claim their bid didn't include shipping so I realize how these things can get expensive. I'm going to take my coin door and cp cover to Lynden Sheet Metal and see if they can cut the front faces out and weld 4 "L" brackets to depth on the sides It wont be factory but should be close and keep costs down…

• I have a similar issue with horizontal collapse on my MS826. I believe they take hex for adjustment. I tried adjusting it live and it heated up my hex and burnt my hand. I'm gonna adjust it off from now on, but I think the coil itself needs to be replaced. I'm wondering where you can purchase the coil from if that ends being your issue as well.

• Home Arcade System

hoagtech - - RGB's lab

@jassin000 I was hoping you could elaborate on the OSSC Compatibility on the different viewlix models since you have a bunch of them. And I'm curious which ones your fave? @darhgo Ill hook you up for $60 for a 2x plus shipping new in box. I bought one for my 3DO and later had it RGB modded.

• Home Arcade System

hoagtech - - RGB's lab

Quote from darhgo: “has anyone compared the retrotink 2x to the ossc for playing PCBs? I ask because I've got a vewlix en route and want to eventually be able to play my jamma boards in there too, via a supergun and scaler. I know the ossc will be "better" but I haven't been able to find any direct comparisons. I have an ossc for my console setup to test and see if it's even compatible with the monitor in the cab, but figured i'd ask here! ” The 2x doesn't have RGB or RGBHV input. I would recomm…

• Quote from fatmikerocks: “How do I place and order? I never received the pm with payment information. ” I sent Alberto a pm and he got back to me with a PayPal address and price. I ordered x2 ‘Day on May 19