Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 920.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• +1 for a Sega CD Model 1 ode.

• I think a private share club is in order of trusted contributors, just saying But realistically, most conversions are still expensive anyways in general and it is a lot of work still. Between hunting down a board/customs, etc..actual work to be done, soldering/desoldering components can be a true pain and no guaranteed something wont go wrong. I have no problems buying a conversion if its identified as such and its explained how it was done; hacked roms/code or not, etc... and the price is reaso…

• Can also help out if anyone needs it, can program a fair amount chips; eproms, gals, tsop, flash, etc...

• Escarioth's Aluminum Cases

Derick2k - - Project Showcase

Quote from Escarioth: “I wanted some other Sega-16 pcb If @Derick2k would answer my pms now ” Sorry bro, been a bit crazy for me. Between, running my business, home schooling my son, looking after family, leaves little time for the hobby, extras. Ill trade ya for cases , what do you have in the works??

• glue for stickers

Derick2k - - General Arcade Tech Help

Is it paint? or powedercoated? There are different glues for different materials. Here's is a quick guide to 3M spray adhesives, hope it helps. I used 90 or 98 the most. arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e6a6c96af0e7430052773f3e2

• Quote from RandomRetro: “Awesome. Thanks @Derick2k! Sent something your way for the cause. ” Awesome bro, thanks. Will send you a set of the SYS16 foil backed labels whey I have them.

• Greetings from belgium

Derick2k - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome!

• Welcome!

• Wow man. It would depend partly if the cps2 or its components have any protections, but the fact that it is at least its still running, etc..is a good sign, so it might be fine.

• Ok, I just sent labels out to a few peeps, I havent informed everyone that I did. So....they went out regular mail so if you see an envelope from a someone in NY dont throw it out I have some labels left but not enough for full sets, but will be placing a larger order soon, Im trying to get a printer that can do the pro labels, laminated, etc...Im also gonna do a short run of Sys16 multi metalized backed labels for the eproms. I havent charged anyone that I sent labels to, nor am I looking to ge…

• Home Arcade System

Derick2k - - RGB's lab

Thats fine, they are cheap enough monitors. I already duplicated/relocated controls on the Taito ones from behind the coin door to under the CP using a switch like this, arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e6a6c96af0e7430052773f3e2 makes them much easier to access and adjust monitors. But like you say once they are dialed in, shouldnt need to touch them. Plus the extra buttons serve as test/service as well. Thanks for info

• Home Arcade System

Derick2k - - RGB's lab

Bit the bullet and got one of those LG 32GK650F-B @jassin000 recommended. Found it for sale at $290 shipped, so will see how it goes. Now just need @Hadouken Arcade to sell me the mounting brackets. Im gonna tear the monitor open to see if I can relocate controls.

• Home Arcade System

Derick2k - - RGB's lab

Quote from jassin000: “Really? I mean wasn't he rumored to have written more than half of her "Live Through This" album? I can't see why she should want him dead, he was the only thing propping up her talent-less ass. ” Well, if he was going to divorce her, that might be motive. Anyhow, lets just say she didnt do it just like OJ didnt

• Home Arcade System

Derick2k - - RGB's lab

@jassin000 Waiting for you to confirm that monitor works with the bracket, make sure input/power ports clear. Also, are you going to try to relocate controls? Unless another monitor becomes available, for now this the best/lowest priced one to get with those specs.

• Home Arcade System

Derick2k - - RGB's lab

Off topic but, we all know Courtney had Kurt murdered. Wasnt he going to divorce her crazy hippie ass?

• What connection are you using VGA/DVI?? What monitor are you using?

• Thanks. Looks like it will be a MvsC theme. I think it will fit the little cab well.

• small update, powdercoated panels came back arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e6a6c96af0e7430052773f3e2arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…e6a6c96af0e7430052773f3e2 Very please so far, so Im completely done on the hardware end, now for artwork and this project will be done.

• Quote from jassin000: “Only two reasons to put a 4k 32" monitor into a VLX cab: You are building the ultimate MAME/PC cab You are putting a PS4 Pro into a cab ” I am actually, already have one being set up. Im already planning out the upgrade to that, waiting on next gen consoles to be released, and the next generation of graphics cards for my PC gaming. So PC/MAME/PS5/SeriesX. I only game on the oled and the vewlix most of the time, so don't mind spending some cash on the upgrades. Im getting b…