Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I have the same board its CGA just like the standard area 51 i sometimes swap it in the same cabinet on a standard k7000

• I used 105c nichicon caps from digikey, they have been working perfectly since. The only issue is that they are in my personal arcade and they don't get much use only a few hours a week. before the caps if I had left the monitors sitting for a few weeks without using them they would not work properly, It was as if they needed to warm up for a few hours. but now they fire up quickly and work perfectly every time.

• Thats awesome! I'm speechless

• I have 7 of these monitors, I have had the same issues on several. At this point in wells Gardner's life they started using the cheapest Daewoo caps and other Koren branded caps, testing them on a capacitor tester after removing them shows they were almost all way off spec, the capacitors were basically acting like resistors and causing several issues. Once capped if you have any other issues try changing the serial EPROM. That can cause the resolution issue as it can get corrupted. One of mine …

• Avalaunch Team Question

christo - - CPS2 Multigame

I have a working blue Alpha 2 that I could send your way, I noticed that one is missing

• Avalaunch Team Question

christo - - CPS2 Multigame

L_oliveira is there anything we can do to help?