Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• You should know, memory is really bad but pretty sure you an I messed with stuff around the BlazBlue/KoF/SFIV era.

• I have no money to spare. I beered you anyway.

• These were on my Megalo 410s when I got them. Whether that's what they're actually for I'm not sure, but best aim I've got

• Have you tried using a ferrite ring anywhere along the way? This is just a super guess, but interference has to be coming from somewhere once it's hooked up. Not super sure how those work to block it.

• Is this different to what I had? Don't remember what I gave at the time. I have some key dumps from CS:E dongle as well.

• Initial D Stage 6 AA Card Reader

Cereth - - Sega Lindbergh

I can try an ID4 card with ID8 but that's it atm. As for stock, large companies that can happen often. You can't keep track of everything

Quote from Ringo: “Quote from Cereth: “ ” I'm not sure how to select another car though, I guess that's somewhere in the garage section? Not knowing Japanese I'm always hesitant to go around blindly in menus in case I delete my current car or something. Any idea if there's an English language guide or something similar that I can look at? ” It's in the garage for sure. I went to check things out there and the option was on the menu, I didn't have enough points to buy another car though. Next tim…

ID8 cards are available on alibaba as well for similar pricing, I picked up a stack of 20 for recent cons.

• Quote from freddiefiasco: “Quote from Cereth: “somewhat off-topic, I erased my personal card in testing readers on V8. When does the game print again so I can restore it? It hasn't updated at all between games for a while. ” It prints after each main level up, map completion, or wardrobe change. Does not print any data on the card itself after part upgrade or time attack record. ” Ok this is kind of what I thought. So just at some point, it will rewrite what's on my card once I get that far.

• somewhat off-topic, I erased my personal card in testing readers on V8. When does the game print again so I can restore it? It hasn't updated at all between games for a while.

• I wasn't going to take my refund and leave it be, but after seeing overwhelming response to people's experiences with this seller, I decided to act. I left negative feedback and reported the listing, if you feel like doing something about it, I recommend the same. I don't normally stir the pot, but the seller knows what he's doing, he can't possibly not after so many refund requests; he can't be getting anything out of it but keeps doing it anyway

• Quote from nismopunch: “Is that the one with the black front plate? The one that is flat and does not stick out like the white one normally used? I have one of these with the black flat plate on the front and it works with no issues with ID 4&5. On ID8 it works but gives an error when it writes to the card on player exit. Hitting start+view change ejects the card and it still successfully writes data. I've been using it on one side for a long while and still saves correctly..just has that error …

• The card readers on eBay are a scam. They are not compatible with Initial D, are from another game. Request a refund, the seller knows what they are doing. Side note, I've seen a set of 6 of these readers on YaJ for $100 total, they are from Derby Owners Club. Soy has more info about it

• Depends, hanging onto it for now. WIll probably sell the boards separate, then I could

• Oh you know I didn't even LOOK at the Lindbergh PSU! I'm gold now TBH even for a personal cab I might end up putting the PSUs/Lindberghs up on the open market, at the end of the day despite all the neat stuff I seem to be doing, I'm doing it to survive and I'd probably do better to have the income to live on Thanks again for the words of advice!

• You can order these connectors pretty easily if you ever feel like making something nice and clean. I've lived my arcade life making do with what I have, sometimes it can be nice Just ordered parts to make 5 or so of these, I need them for a couple monitors too. It seems pretty standard

• I actually didn't really think much about it. I probably should have. That is all a very good point, I'm setting these aside for the time being anyway so they'll be around EDIT: they are privately owned, so yeaah

• Yeah, I've seen how much of a pain Lindbergh PSUs can be. I'll be doing my damnedest to make sure those units stick together enough in a way that they will be functional to me in the future, or will be convenient to a buyer down the line. I got out there tonight and noticed that the JVS IO powers off the Lindbergh and that appeared to be it, so I'm not super worried anymore. I can get that hooked up np and remove the Lindberghs+PSUs. Will report when done! Thank you!

• Hello, looking to permanently remove the Lindberghs from my Initial D cabs. I haven't bothered touching the power out plugs on it that go to the rest of the cab, but now that the RingEdges are set up, I'd like to cut them out entirely. Is there a pinout or diagram I can follow to make an adapter, or should I just be chopping them off and wiring them to a separate PSU? Where would I go to find the right connectors in the first place? I'd assume this would have to be a thing at least somewhere sin…

I'm currently doing a restore/update on my V4 to V8. I have one card reader working, one non-functional. When you power on the machine, do you hear or see the motors on the reader engage? Which serial ports are they hooked into? All else failing with mine, I'll be buying one of the NOS ones on eBay. I'll let you know what I'm able to diagnose with mine though!