Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No problem, happy to help where I can. Enjoy the CPS2 multi!

• No worries at all - noticed you're an Aussie in the video as well. Head over and introduce yourself in the thread if you haven't already

• On a rev 7 board, you do not need to remove a leg and solder to J17. Plug and play. If it works with Zero 2 that's good and the board is definitely working ok. Do not modify any jumper settings with the multi from what works with Zero 2 Can you play a video of the corrupted sound you are getting? Those traces between the jumpers are normal. They are not an issue

• What should I buy?

xodaraP - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

It will be coming back - I think @Darksoft said in the summer which is now so hopefully soon.

• What should I buy?

xodaraP - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

If you want MS3, put up a WTB. It's a very common cart since it's a very popular game, expect to pay between $150-200AUD Motherboard I love the 1FZ but also the 1F is good if you want memory card and controller inputs while not being enormous. Expect to spend around $100

• My issue was the volume pot was incorrect. Once I installed a 50k pot the sound was perfect Your volume pot might be bad but if you're using the same one on the other audio board then it could well be the amp or DAC

• Mine has a big toroidal transformer in it and it works fine. Was in there when I got it. You should be able to get a stepdown from Jaycar or an electrical wholesaler. If not you can get them from RS, Digikey, E14 etc

• Quote from trmm: “The CPS2 Multi comes packed with a very convenient pink hard foam, inside a nice box with the darksoft logo, pull out all your original roms and use the foam inside the package to store the roms by piercing the foam with the pins of the roms, place them in the same order as they were on the board and desolder the original battery and place it inside as well, store the nice box with your roms, if at any moment you decide that you want to restore your board for whatever reason ju…

• I order mine from RS Online

• CPS2 Multi Solid blue screen

xodaraP - - Capcom's CPS2

You have a faulty A or B board. You need to fix that and have it working before the multi will work, or use another working set It's possible that you still don't have a good connection between A and B but either way you need to fix that first. I would suggest reinstalling Darkstalkers and getting that working with decrypted ROMs before moving onto multi installation

• CPS2 Multi Solid blue screen

xodaraP - - Capcom's CPS2

Reinstall the Darkstalkers ROMs with a decrypted main program and see if it boots. I think your B board may be bad given you said it was already showing a solid colour screen but the battery still had a voltage. You need to know you have a working board before you move onto multi installation so you're not trying to work out which part is at fault. The screen you're seeing doesn't look like a suicide screen to me, it looks like it's not loading main program.

• Quote from Frank_fjs: “Good news that the S16 motherboard is okay, shame that the multi is not. I'd guess the multi would be easier to replace in its entirety rather than trying to replace near every single component that possibly fried. ” I think everything on the multi shares the same +5/GND rails. Hopefully it's not totally fried but I think you're right

• New Namco System 1 Multi

xodaraP - - Namco Hardware Support

Quote from jassin000: “You know this is waaaay off topic... But I've always felt Namco didn't get the proper respect they deserved for being the innovator they were. Take Sega's Shinobi for example, its an awesome game no doubt! However, it came out AFTER Rolling Thunder from Namco. Not only is Rolling Thunder a better game IMO, but it was FIRST! Shinobi plays just like it, almost like Sega copied every good idea they had... Hmmmm The ghosts of Pac Man have haunted poor Namco, to the point where…

• Xeltek SuperPro 280u

• Quote from VWI: “Sweet! I pulled the trigger on a full setup all the cables and one of the game controllers since I have nothing right now. always nice to see another positive review. Now just waiting to get a reply to my PM to get things rolling. Mind if I ask what the second picture is of since i am so new to this hobby? Thanks, VWI ” That is an eXa Arcadia - it's a brand new arcade hardware platform released last year

• It's mainly the housing that increases the cost. If you could make those at a reasonable price then you'd be good

• I'd be happy to build them, I have thought about it before but I just don't think there's enough interest in Australia. Depending on configuration you're in competition with Hori and others who sell brand new sticks for modern consoles. I'd love to create something similar to my Qanba which has the option of a replacement clear plexi to add your own artwork. I'm definitely keen to give it a try and will work with @rthorntn to see if I can help him out though

• I believe he wants it for CPS2 so it will need to be 6 button

• Quote from mR_CaESaR: “I've got one of those old hori soul calibur fight sticks that I can sell if you want.. I just don't know how it works with superguns. ” How much did you want for it? It can be modded to be native DB15