Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 943.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nice! The speaker grilles dont come off?

• Quote from Rg111: “Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from xb74: “a member got TO to finally do right by him after a firmware update cooked his AES NeoSD cart. ” What?? How come I didn't know before? It turns that Terraonion multi cooks? Is that a feature or a bug? ” It's absolute magic! It turns an onion into a potato! ” If it makes the "PoTaTo" sound while or after it updates Harley-Davidson might sue them

• Quote from Gaming.One: “Quote from nassekova: “If the problem with the WG7700 is now dealt with, I take a PINK one I will contact @Gaming.One through the FB page to seal the deal. Those WG7700 that come with EU purchases are some old monitors right? Or did you guys find some NOS ones? EDIT: Seems to be refurbished/NOS monitors/chassis so I ordered one! Wife got to choose the colour ” Correct, we found a stock in Brazil area.Tube with no burns, rest is new and in 15/24/31 hz ” oh man, i need one …

• Quote from keiichi331: “baaaaah sold out, ” I had to order from 2nd batch, or my order would not go through. Yeah, I think these are gonna be very popular

• Ordered 2 with the brackets and drillbit and saved some $$ Thank you!

• Quote from hursit: “The factory finish the power coat. They made our paint code. Only Pink is missing for now. We will get it soon too. The reference was Scanner Gun's color codes Thanks to @Derick2k for the paint codes ” Looking real good I sent the paint scanner to Rewrite today, so will have the pink one soon

• Sega ALLS System

Derick2k - - Sega Hardware Support

Quote from Darksoft: “You guys know that we deleted the Ringedge section, right? Main problem with the newest stuff, is that A) companies are still making profit of selling and servicing it and we don't want to do anything that could hurt them and B) second is what we call "the knights of the scene", which claim that software is free, should be shared and it must be shared in our site, not on their twitter for instance. So, to avoid drama, we leave this thread be, but only for discussing about t…

• Sega ALLS System

Derick2k - - Sega Hardware Support

Quote from twistedsymphony: “I don't see a JVS port on the mobo, is the IO USB based? ” The new IO, which I guess we can call Type 4 is both USB & JVS afaik, I have one somewhere, I still need to test it out.

• InfiniKey-Kabuki

Derick2k - - Temple of the Undamned

Quote from undamned: “CPS1.5 - Kabuki key + CPS1 key (Q type, slightly smaller to fit inside plastic case). I will bundle the CPS1.5 kits so people get the right version of CPS1 key. ” So need 3-4 of these kits when you have them ready Gotta get another 20 InfiniKeys also, just went through my storage units and dug up like 20+ cps2 boards.

• That looks pretty good , glad you your are happy with it. I wonder how it will hold up over time.

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “I wouldn't ship to France with USPS right now. I'm now shipping to France with UPS. La Poste is a dumpster fire right now. ” That suck, UPS & FedEx like tripled their rates to certain places, Ill give him a quote with UPS to see what it is.

• Quote from nonosto: “Quote from Derick2k: “Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Pm sent @Derick2k! ” Payment sent, thank you!!! Now to set up my back up multi and sell off/trade the rest of my sys 16 pcbs. ” do you have NOS epprom to sell please? ” Yes, have a few, i know you PM me about, send me another message on that PM so i can get you a quote, shipping internationally right bow sucks, but if you are willing to wait ill send them out.

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “Pm sent @Derick2k! ” Payment sent, thank you!!! Now to set up my back up multi and sell off/trade the rest of my sys 16 pcbs.

• Quote from rewrite: “Quote from NoGoodCitizen: “I gotta be honest, I think I'm going to pull out for now. This seemed promising at first but the hangups that stand in front of us now are too much for me to gamble on. Hopefully there's a better resolution in store going forward. ” We're at the point where it seems there aren't hang-ups any longer. @hursit has a tube in hand the proper size, and will have a frame here in however long it takes USPS and Turkish post to get it there. Backing out earl…

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “If any of the next four people on the list don't need eproms sent with their kit please let me know. ONLY the next four please. ” I took @beast1x5 spot on the list so I dont need the eproms, but still need the multi

• Elrayzeur from France.

Derick2k - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome!

• Introducting Davidcoolman

Derick2k - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome!

• Quote from DecepticonZero: “Checking IPs on someone is pointless at this point. It's so easy to use a VPN now. ” True, but most people that are used to lying so much always forget about the little details here and there Worth look see anyway.

• Quote from hoagtech: “Lol. I'm not sure if hes the same guy. That would be really embarrasing if he was proven wrong though. Lets call the Sherrifs office and start a police report Paging @jassin000 ” Yeah you gotta ping @brizzo for this like this, Im sure he can look up if they use the same IP, etc...

• Quote from Apocalypse: “Quote from Derick2k: “I like it though, have my kid in Spanish classes, then it will probably be Chinese/JP after that, maybe German. I want to learn at least 3-4 other languages. ” Where are you going to find time for that?I'm learning my 4th language and it eats up half of my evenings... ” Meant to say I want my so to learn 3-4 other languages besides English, hes already learning Spanish and is getting pretty good at it. My wife and I speaks English/Spanish, she also k…