Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This is for MVS. Here's what the About menu shows: Firmware revision: 0x044e Firmware build: 0xa160 Top file build: 0x35bb Menu build date: Nov 22 2019 Menu build time: 22 : 10 : 59 Supported games: 238 out of 239 Detected Hardware: MVS I went ahead and deleted the BUFF file and then re-assigned the games to different slots and rebooted. The issue appears to have gone away by doing that and I can see normal graphics in MS3 and Blazing Star. The About menu has the same values as before I deleted …

• With the latest update I'm having missing graphics issues. So far I've seen it on Metal Slug 3 and Blazing Star. I've tested on an MV-1B and MV-1C with the same results. Here's a quick video of the Blazing Star issue: youtube.com/watch?v=snhR_fSQAh8 I was able to play other games like Garou and Prehistoric Isle 2 without issue. And I didn't have any issues with Metal Slug 3 or Blazing Star prior to the update. I made sure to reset the NVRAM before applying the update and I tried the update a sec…

• Quote from xtrasmiley: “Quote from Frank_fjs: “Only issue I experienced is it didn't display a stable picture when used in conjunction with an RGC scart cable with sync attenuation built in. Picture jumped every few seconds, as if sync were too weak. Swapped to a standard cable and no issues whatsoever. ” Quote from INGUES: “Quote from RGB: “I have it mostly figured out, the H-position regulation works fairly good with no shaky image or anything like that. Not much time to work on this right now…

• Quote from RGB: “I have it mostly figured out, the H-position regulation works fairly good with no shaky image or anything like that. Not much time to work on this right now since it isn't my priority, but I hope to release the board this year (it won't be part of the HAS). ” Are you still working on this project? I'd be interested in your version of the adjuster. I purchased the aliexpress one and my picture is jumpy and cuts out. I'm very disappointed with that product and would love a higher …

• Hello from Utah, USA!

INGUES - - Introduce Yourself!

Hi everyone! I'm from Utah , United States and I'm a huge fan of arcade and console games. I'm especially fond of 90's games and Capcom / Neo Geo VS fighting games. I discovered this site while I was searching for certain parts for my arcade project and I've had a lot of fun learning about new projects and seeing what other people's setups are like. I'm looking forward to contributing and learning more in the future. Here are some pictures of my arcade project (Work In Progress!). It's a re-used…

• Quote from jimbodeanny: “Quote from INGUES: “Please add me to the list. Also, can the adjustment pots be used for the jamma video or will they only work for the split out video? I have a multi jamma setup where I'd like to adjust the colors on one pcb while keeping my others calibrated by the monitor default. I'm hoping that the splitfire can help me with this setup. ” The video gain POT is only for the split signal that's being sent out of the Splitfire. It will not affect the signal running in…

• Please add me to the list. Also, can the adjustment pots be used for the jamma video or will they only work for the split out video? I have a multi jamma setup where I'd like to adjust the colors on one pcb while keeping my others calibrated by the monitor default. I'm hoping that the splitfire can help me with this setup.