Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 312.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gonna be putting in an order for Big Reds, PM me if you need one.

• JNX Namco 2X6 Kick Harness Adapter

XianXi - - JNX Island

Quote from bagheera369: “Knockin it out of the park as always brother. Way to go. ” Thanks dude

• JNX Namco 2X6 Kick Harness Adapter

XianXi - - JNX Island

This is the Namco 2X6 Kick harness adapter. Like the other JNX kick adapters, it supports CPS1, CPS2, Midway H1, F3 and STV. The 2X6 is made for the Namco 246 and 256 systems with the 10pin kick connector. There are 2 sets of 10 pin sockets, 1 set is specifically for the two Capcom fighters on the systems (Capcom Fighting Jam and All Stars). These two games have a different pinout than the rest of the games. Simply connect your kick harness onto the 2X6 then slide it on to the PCB using the appr…

• Quote from Kujako: “Question: Given the ELF jumper/switch, are these CHAMMA compatible (multi game boards like the Pandora's Box)? ” Yes, the switch/jumper is for CHAMMA aka Pandora/Elf.

• Quote from Marvabetic: “In the meantime, do you Jamma to multislot MVS. So I could run my Pandora’s Box in my 2 slot even without the extra 2 buttons? ” Yes, I do. Shoot me an email jnxarcade@gmail.com

• Quote from werejag: “what signal is missing? ” You would need IN00(42, 9 on DB15), IN01(43, 2 on DB15), IN02(44, 10 on DB15) which are on the Neo-C1, most CMVS units use an MV1C. Those signals are most likely on the Neo-YSA2 qfp but I don't think there is a complete pinout for it as of yet. It would use the 8p JST connector used for a trackball for both the MV1B and MV1C. Pinout of CON1 Pin 1 - GND Pin 2 - Pin 3 - Pin 9 of 2up joystick port (IN10) Pin 4 - Pin 2 of 2up joystick port (IN11) Pin 5 …

• Quote from Johnfan1986: “This item is still available? Could I order it? Thanks ” I still make them but currently trying to program the micro controllers myself.

• Quote from hackcell: “How do I order one of these namco connectors thru the JNX website? ” For this adapter I’m waiting on parts still. But you can either message me here or at jnxarcade@gmail.com

• Just keep in mind that for CMVS multitaps will only work on units built with onboard controller ports

• JNX Namco X Kick Harness Adapter

XianXi - - JNX Island

This is the Namco X, it is made for people running dedicated Namco System 11 & 12 game cabinets and want to play other non-Namco fighting games. The Namco X plugs into the stock Namco 48 pin kick harness (Looks like a mini Jamma harness). The adapter supports 6 button fighters as well as the Stereo Right audio channel (Special loom required). Each adapter comes with a 2ft loom to plug into the 10p JST connector to terminate to the kick harness you prefer like CPS1, CPS2, Midway H1, STV, F3, etc.…

• Need an MVS Repair Man

XianXi - - Neo-Geo MVS and AES

I am completely booked for repairs but I have some repair requests from customers that are desperate for a repair due to quarantine boredom. Probably good to post your location as it’s good to know as many as possible.

• It mainly comes down to how valuable the cart is. If it has 4 x 32mbit Vroms and one is bad, you’ll need an SOP adapter since you can’t use a 322 to replace it as they only run in 16bit mode and audio is 8bit. But of course it could be something simpler like bad trace or PCM and rarely corrupt M1.

• I'm gonna try my other laptop in case this one is acting weird again.

• Quote from Mitsurugi-w: “How are you powering the kit? ” With my arcade power supply 5v line soldered to the pins indicated in the instructions. Quote from Darksoft: “In the 1st post of this thread, there is an EDIT by me with instructions about how to properly do a Bootloader UPDATE: mediafire.com/file/bhh42dan8tb…_Firmware_Update.pdf/file ” That's the exact instructions I've been using.

• Quote from Darksoft: “Quote from XianXi: “That’s after a successful write. That’s why I’m confused with the black screen. Now after programming it, I can no longer connect to it. Says something about “try to connect with reset mode”. ” And you said that the VERIFY Romset verifies well for you, right? ” This is what the log says when it's done: 09:21:44 : Device ID:0x414 09:21:44 : Device flash Size : 256KBytes 09:21:44 : Device family :STM32F10xx High-density 09:21:52 : [sd_bootloader.bin] opene…

• Quote from xodaraP: “Sounds like it’s working but read is disabled. You don’t need to read the existing flash you need to write a new one - or does that error appear when attempting a write? ” That’s after a successful write. That’s why I’m confused with the black screen. Now after programming it, I can no longer connect to it. Says something about “try to connect with reset mode”.

• OK so got the Discovery, installed it on the PC, downloaded the drivers and software. It connects to the programmer, removed the jumpers on the discovery, connected the 5pin harness connecting to J4 using the pinout supplied. After bypassing and programming the bootloader, I powered it on back on the multi, I just get a black screen but I did notice that it erased the flash.img file from the SD when it booted but now that's where I am, black screen no matter what game I try to load.

• Custom wooden Naomi MvC 2 Case

XianXi - - Project Showcase

Jesus that's beautiful asf. Nice job dude

• Is it a Konami Classic to JAMMA adapter?

• Are the last group of 75ohm resistors pulldowns or in series?