Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Namco Noir advice

Horris - - Namco System 357/369

I’m still trying to find a cable for it, I’ve got the ones to the banapassport but not the one that plugs into my tekken 7 board

• Namco Noir advice

Quote from Dk310: “Extend the rounds. 3 rounds per fight it helps a little bit. ” Do you know how to do it, I’ve been into the test menu and no options to change rounds or difficulty etc.

• Tekken 7 FR - How to link?

Horris - - Namco ES1 / ES3

Following this as I’ve just got an es3 with fated retribution and would be nice to upgrade when possible, it’s a good game but a shame it’s over after 5 battles, I’ve seen arcade videos with English language, is this a possible easy change or should I just leave it as is?

• Namco Noir advice

Well I’m not messing with the hard drive just incase it goes wrong lol, shame there’s only 5 fights as games not very long. I think there’s a lot of variations due to upgrades etc, mines the ruby red speaker grills but Sanwa monitor and tube light so a bit of a mix match I think, I’m happy with it though.

• Namco Noir advice

There nice, I was offered a blue but went for the red, probably not the best choice but I do like it, how do you tell a version 2 from a version 3 as I’m going to get another one when one comes up. Your tekken 7 are the options in Japan or English? I watched a video yesterday and they were in English, It was the same cabinet as mine but I can’t find any option to change it.

• Namco Noir advice

Apart from the monitor is there any downsides to a version 1 over a version 2? I know you get led top light but I prefer the strip light and a version 1 has 3.3v power which version 2 doesn’t , apart from that I don’t see what’s different.

• Namco Noir advice

Cheers rocket, looks like I’ve got the black cable but missing the extra cable on the end to plug it into my es3. I've had a couple of hours on the led’s, gave them a good clean and got most working, but not for long and they went again, what I’ve found is if I push down on a certain led it’ll light some others up so I’m presuming dry joints, I’m rubbish at soldering but I’m going to have a go tomorrow as I can’t make it any worse lol.

• Namco Noir advice

I’ve seen another thread about led’s on the move strip, I’m working on that at the moment but there’s also mention of the bana passport, mines plugged in but where on the board does it plug in? Does anyone know.

• Namco Noir advice

Here’s a few pics, tekken runs on es3 and takes ages to start up and not an easy game lol, my only problem is I think it’s a version 1 not a version 2

• Namco Noir advice

I’ve no idea what mine is but I found my bigger one, it’s what I used years ago when I got USA and jap consoles, it’s working fine though and playing tekken 7 fated retribution

• Namco Noir advice

Cheers he didn’t mention that lol, does size matter, I know I’ve got a small one handy and a large one god knows where.

• Namco Noir advice

Hiya, just received my noir, it’s come with a foreign power lead, do I need a step down converter for uk?

• Namco Noir advice

Is the banapassport usable for anything? Would be nice if it was.

• I’ve never used twitter but this came up when I was googling for something the other day, so I created an account and following it, I now take it it’s not genuine then? Is there a genuine one I should be following?

• Namco Noir advice

Everyday I think of something else to do with these cabinets, I’ll be glad when I get it delivered lol, the one I’m getting only has 4 buttons and 2 blanks, to make this a 6 button are the extra wires there or will I need an extra wiring loom? I was offered a 2 player 6 button panel for £350 but decided I might as well keep it single player.

• Namco Noir advice

Quote from muckyfingers: “Quote from Horris: “Hopper by what I’ve found so far you have to wire your control panel to a brooks board which then goes to the PS4 I’m presuming, in that case won’t it be a pain to swap from PS4 to tx2 if you’ve got to change the wires every time? ” You can use these to swap the harness connectors as needed and not have unplug individual wires. ebay.com/itm/Cable-2-Players-P…-/174106006223?nav=SEARCH ” Thanks for that, I’ve put a watch on them for when I find the rig…

• Namco Noir advice

Hopper by what I’ve found so far you have to wire your control panel to a brooks board which then goes to the PS4 I’m presuming, in that case won’t it be a pain to swap from PS4 to tx2 if you’ve got to change the wires every time?

• Namco Noir advice

Cheers I’ll have a look for some. Yep we’re just debating that now as there’s a few large steps upto the house and it’ll get delivered to drive only at minute so wondering if I’ll get it in without stripping it down or if a few of us could lift it.

• Namco Noir advice

hiya hopper it looks like i'm going for the red, it's a version 2 but has the fluorescent light rather than led's as i'm not sure I liked them on the blue, i'm getting it with tekken 7 fatal retribution which should keep me busy for a while plus I've just got my ringedge 2, but incase I get bored what do I need to be able to connect my ps4 to it and use the stick and buttons rather than the ps4 pad, I wasn't buying it for console use but it could be a while before I can get games such as street …

• Namco Noir advice

I've got a larger dell monitor which i'm going to try later and a dvi to hdmi cable so i'll see if that makes a difference, i'm just starting to wonder if I won't like it as much as my naomi monitor.