Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 688.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Cant you just go down to your hardware store and get a new piece of glass cut? You wont have the anti-glare coating but if your going to strip it off anyways....

• Quote from KalessinDB: “Seriously, I don't know how you think you'll make anything even close to that nice for significantly less than that. And that's not even taking into account the opportunity cost of your time invested. ” This, 250€ is a solid price. Especially since its using all new snaplocks, case shells and PCBs. In fact it would be more expensive and time consuming to make one yourself. Not only are you having to deal with 64Mb C roms, but good luck finding a PCM2 sack cart for less th…

• A Freeware Taito TypeX2 Multigame.

Niko - - Taito Type X

How do the caps on the motherboard look?

• Quote from XeD: “Was there an image made to flash a 7900 within the x2? ” There was, I gotta dig it up though. Quote from hackcell: “Stupid and 99,9999% sure this is not the right thread to ask this, but... would TTX1/2 would work with 15 khz monitors? ” X1 I think supports 15Khz but X2 does not.

• 1.) It sounds like maybe a modified version of my v1.4 multi, if you want the latest ( v2.0 ) shoot me a PM, though I cant help with MAME 2.) Correct, in order to install a Seimitsu stick you will need the universal mount. They are actually made by a user on here ( @Hadouken Arcade ). Here is the THREAD 3.) You can get varying results, the biggest problem is the X2 chipset / sound driver isnt the greatest.

• Yes, that I/O board supports six buttons. The first 5 buttons are on the JAMMA edge, and button 6 is on the kick header to the left.

• You might try a new HDD/SSD or even redownloading the drive image in case it got corrupted.

• What GPU is in your X2?

• Kentucky

Niko - - Introduce Yourself!

Welcome from another Kentuckian

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from Urabutbl: “Excellent, thank you so much! Based on that I'll order a Sega 1.5 (as I found one v cheap and it should fulfil my needs, and if it doesn't that should work in my Net City as a backup). Looking at the different i/o boards, I notice that the Sega 3.0 seems to have the actual serial port that the G-Balance uses to connect to Jamma. Anyone know if this is correct? Or should I have gone for a Taito JVS (perhaps a K91X1097C, the one that came with the Vewlix - the G-Balance is ve…

• The buttons problem of ttx2 game

Niko - - Taito Type X

If you go into the test menu for the game, you can enable the option to select the button layout at the character select screen.

• What is your cab? You will likely need to trace your D button wiring to the jamma edge.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from kazuyajin1080: “I became a new owner of a Taito type x2 multi and just wondering how to get some of the games to work on the multi. I have been having issues with rumble fish 2(controls don't respond), trouble witches amalgami no joutachi(same as rumble fish 2), akai katana( freezes), daemon bride won't leave the boot screen. I am using a capcom I/O board along with a supergun for this setup. Any help would be appreciated. ” What version of the multi?

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from tom5151: “Ok, thanks. I will have to buy one on Amazon. I'll let you know. Is it the same thing with RE2 ? Do I need a DVI-I to DVI-I cable ? ” As far as I know its only the X2 what-is-a-dvi-d-cable.jpg

Niko - - Taito Type X

Hmm you can try just a DVI-I cable. Problem is the system/games want to read the EDID information from the monitor, and it uses the analogue pins to do that.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Make sure your monitor is connected via VGA using a DVI-I to VGA adapter. otherwise maybe your drive or image is corrupted.

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from tom5151: “Hi, I've have a quick question. I've just restored Multi 2.0 on my SSD, my dipswitch 2 is set to ON (720p), but the menu of the multi keep displaying 640x480 when games are working in 1280. Did I miss something ? EDIT: I've discovered as well that some games refused to launch (raiden 3 / 4) and others are launched with a strange display (Ikaruga) If I set dipswitch #2 to off, everything works fine in 640x480 arcade-projects.com/forums/ind…86e68141ff6ea8475eb4ad8c3 arcade-pro…

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from dremcast: “i flash 2 cards thinking that the no 720 p resolution problem on nikos multi was that, but the multi still in 480p 4/3 resolution anybody have this problem? i test all. weird thing is i have 3 taito type x2 system 1 work perfet, the one whit the jvs card small and not pci conector. the other 2 have biger jvs card and is conected to the pci slot and have 8 dip switch instead 5 like the others. need some help whit that. here is the one working in 720p jvs board no pci and 5 d…

• Typer x2 graphics power

Niko - - Taito Type X

Also, are you using an original video card? Or did you upgrade it?

• A Freeware Taito TypeX Multigame

Niko - - Taito Type X

Quote from dimensionalvoid: “Thanks for this, works well! Can't get KOF98 running though - it just shows COIN ERROR a second after loading? ” What I/O board are you using? This is likely due to not having a coin meter with a particular JVS I/O